Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

The romp of nanking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
means testing as in no healthcare for people who were mean to republicans

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Zyla posted:

where did ur dagger fall

:member:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Dolash posted:

Doesn't it say right there that work conditions can only be put on non-disabled people?

So if you can't work just wait until your condition worsens until you count as disabled, then reap that sweet free healthcare.

Death probably counts as a disability so you'll get there eventually.

very daycrewish here, but what counts as a disability? does a quadriplegic have to answer phones? does someone with crippling epilepsy have to be medicated to earn their medicine? the language here is quite obtuse and appears to be something you can interpret in one of a million ways.

it's incredibly worrying, but it probably won't pass for now.

no ketchup, thank you, that poo poo ruins the sandwich

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

GobiasIndustries posted:

Obama has responded, feel free to tear him apart for responding now
https://twitter.com/danpfeiffer/status/877974599366918144

Imagine if he'd of put this much effort into anything else besides bi-partisanship

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

Louisgod posted:

I've never played D&D.

...but you never denied jerking to Daggerfall.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
i can't believe it's already been over a week since steve scalise's dick got shot off

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Dolash posted:

I figured it made more sense for him to stay quiet, since the only hope of stopping AHCA (there's no stopping it actually) is the Republican base realizes it'll gently caress them when the Republicans are actually forced to talk about and defend the contents of the bill. Obama rearing his head in public just gives them someone to point to and yell at to keep people distracted.

Good I hope everyone ends up blaming Obama that would be hilarious

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

hmmm i wonder what this hoyer guy looks like

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

love sky cum in my eyes

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Steve Scalise was a whitey man
got shot in the dick by a liberal man
Went to the drs and the dr said
Sorry dronald drumpfkin but yo dick is dead

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

I did a thing posted:

why do brits hang on to this again?

National pride and tourism.

The approval ratings of a head of state that doesn't actually do anything is rather high as well. Likely due to that whole "not doing anything" thing

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

gently caress off, the gun control sit in after the pulse shooting was the best thing the dems did last year.

but, i guess he's kinda right. the the pulse sit in ended with a fart because everyone went on recess and them some other poo poo happened and everyone forgot about it.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Hoyer is a dipshit

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Thom and the Heads posted:

Oh I googled hoyer and was like "Why are they asking a football player"

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Sean Hannity is gonna go on an epic rant about Obama interfering with the Democratic Process today and it's gonna be as insufferable as you'd expect

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/kmbc/status/877973229905747968

well at least she got charged

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
although i guess if "aca with significant improvements" is public option then whatever.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Mo_Steel posted:

The romp of nanking

serial rompist

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

Hoyer is a dipshit

the dipshit dem whip

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Thom and the Heads posted:

Keep in mind the guy's first name is "Steny" which is wild because that's some poo poo you name an app hailed as "Uber but for stenographers" not a loving trash congressman.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

i bet she'll get off :quagmire:

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

VROOM VROOM posted:

Skipping a million posts, have we talked about the news thay Russia changed voter rolls and directly compromised the integrity of our election yet. Or are we already past that into lolnothingmatters territory

Oh, is this the latest? Last I checked they were still harping on about "Yes, it's confirmed that Russians accessed our voting systems in like over 20 states, but we're are 100% confident that this didn't affect the actual votes at all! No need to worry, folks!"

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Dolash posted:

Doesn't it say right there that work conditions can only be put on non-disabled people?

So if you can't work just wait until your condition worsens until you count as disabled, then reap that sweet free healthcare.

Death probably counts as a disability so you'll get there eventually.

Legally disabled and actually disabled are 2 diffferent things, and states can change the definition of the first pretty easily

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Hannity could do an entire show without talking, just staring dead-eyed at the camera

and it would still be massively insufferable.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

with regards to disability and stuff, ssi and ssdi are different things. I think the latter is one with previous work requirements and the former is just in general if you're disabled. it's extremely difficult to get either tho, especially without a lawyer, lol

:cry:

for example, my condition is covered by ssi but I didn't have enough recent medical history bc I can't afford to see therapists anymore, along with not having a lawyer to work with, so I couldn't qualify for it

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5GjVEkm88I

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Some one on :foxnews: said something like , "where were these teachers when I was in high school?. I want to say it was Hannity. but I could be wrong. or it could have been all of them. i'm not certain. but it was said.

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
what's wrong with this woman

https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/877937552971497472

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

eonwe posted:

that guy would be a dece av

mods pleas av me the rapist guy and also name me Rapity warning

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I did a thing posted:

Some one on :foxnews: said something like , "where were these teachers when I was in high school?. I want to say it was Hannity. but I could be wrong. or it could have been all of them. i'm not certain. but it was said.

I think it was one of the fox and friends dipshits

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

a future Democratic political twitter asset like Mensche.

nopants
May 29, 2004
What could 23 million dollars in ga 06 been spent on instead of funneling money to assholes to make potential voters hate the sight of your candidate?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I did a thing posted:

She has O-o eyes.

Not gonna lie still would.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

The Snoo posted:

with regards to disability and stuff, ssi and ssdi are different things. I think the latter is one with previous work requirements and the former is just in general if you're disabled. it's extremely difficult to get either tho, especially without a lawyer, lol

:cry:

for example, my condition is covered by ssi but I didn't have enough recent medical history bc I can't afford to see therapists anymore, along with not having a lawyer to work with, so I couldn't qualify for it

yerp

i am a lawyer with a disability and it still hard :(

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

She makes money by being detestable. It's a surprisingly lucrative business these days

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

GobiasIndustries posted:

Obama has responded, feel free to tear him apart for responding now
https://twitter.com/danpfeiffer/status/877974599366918144

it's not a statement from his spokesperson this time :eyepop:

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Steny Hoyer is like a primo name for such a cuck, my loving word

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal