Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheLoser
Apr 1, 2011

You make my korokoro go dokidoki.

Strange Quark posted:

The manga name canon confirmation we've all been waiting for.

So close ... so drat close to being able to make it "Charlie Tunoku."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
If for some reason you don't have a 3DS, the physical version of Mind Zero is $30 on amazon right now. It starts off as Persona fan fiction but manages to be its own game. I think I got a good value for the $27 psn price they had at launch.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00I3DOZ8O/

The Machine
Dec 15, 2004
Rage Against / Welcome to
Mind Zero will come to Steam at some point too.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Ruggington posted:

I don't know how to interpret this post but I can't help but disagree with it

It means that it's unfair to Chie, who is rear end trash and has to compete with Fuuka, who is cool. Chie would have had a fair chance if she went up against, like, the Gourmet King or something.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Freak Futanari posted:

It means that it's unfair to Fuuka, who is rear end trash and has to compete with Chie, who is cool. Fuuka would have had a fair chance if she went up against, like, the Gourmet King or something.

:colbert:

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Now that it's out, I don't suppose the female lead from P3P has any presence in Persona Q? At all?

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
No. The female PC is a non canon route.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

YggiDee posted:

Now that it's out, I don't suppose the female lead from P3P has any presence in Persona Q? At all?

The most we'll be seeing from her is a palette swap for the inevitable P3MC DLC character in P4A2.

Even Theodore's apron isn't from FeMC. It's a gift from his sisters.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Freak Futanari posted:

It means that it's unfair to Chie, who is rear end trash and has to compete with Fuuka, who is cool. Chie would have had a fair chance if she went up against, like, the Gourmet King or something.

opposite_day.txt

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Fuuka is better than Chie, chumps. That's just something you will have to deal with, even if it's painful to accept.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Fuuka is way cooler in PQ than Chie. And meat gum sounds disgusting.

Chie is just constantly talking about meat.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Fuuka is rad as heck in all incarnations, but I don't think we need to pair that obviously correct opinion with disparagement of Chie, who is also rad, if in a different, less rad way.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Freak Futanari posted:

I can't handle this post

UberJumper
May 20, 2007
woop
Chie is best girl.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011
I haven't played Persona 3 (yet, though I don't really have an excuse anymore, given it's £7 on PSN) how badly will I spoil it by playing Persona Q first?

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

Nomadic Scholar posted:

A popularity contest where you put fuuka against chie. What kinda bullshit is this, at least put them against shittier characters.

The two worst characters against each other seems pretty fitting to me. :shrug:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Everyone in this thread is terrible.

Pork Pie Hat posted:

I haven't played Persona 3 (yet, though I don't really have an excuse anymore, given it's £7 on PSN) how badly will I spoil it by playing Persona Q first?

I wouldn't' say a lot, but no one knows enough about smaller details yet.

Captain Baal fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Nov 25, 2014

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/K6yDyztB=OPVul390b/browse/item/96708/4/0/0

Rightstuff is selling the (dual audio) Persona 4 Animation part 2 DVD for $6.99. Blu-Rays are English only FYI. The second part actually has Kanji's current VA.

E:
http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/K6yDyztB=OPVul390b/browse/item/102112/4/0/0
Devil Survivor 2 the Animation DVD for $23.99

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
None of these characters think positive enough. :colbert:

PoshAlligator
Jan 9, 2012

When SEO just isn't enough.
Just thought I'd give you a heads up that round two of our Best Girl tournament is live!

http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/waifu-wars-legend-best-girl-heat-two/

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.

Ah, thank you, Ill be sure to avoid it

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

you can buy persona q now, btw

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

@Vengarr: I recall that event :coffee:

IDK if I could actually tell my imaginary younger cousin the truth about it esp. since her own father didn't want to talk about it in the first place. Fortunately, P4's MC is far more manlier than I.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Why the gently caress is the digital version $50.

I bought it of course :/

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Amazon and GameStop both have the cartridge version at $49.99 new as well. I guess Atlus figured anyone nerdy enough to buy Chibi Maze Time would be enough of a sucker to pay $10 extra. Me, for instance. Also you apparently.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I'm a big enough sucker to buy a 3DS case, art book, and Sampler CD for another $30

E: I'm also not going to be able to play the game until after my shift at work :negative:

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

PoshAlligator posted:

Just thought I'd give you a heads up that round two of our Best Girl tournament is live!

How in the hell is Yukiko beating Elizibeth?! This is an outrage! :mad:

Seriously though, this poll is pretty hilarious.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

PoshAlligator posted:

I'm glad we have Teddie, but where the gently caress is Jun?

I paid $80 because Atlus made me its bitch.

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.

Freak Futanari posted:

Fuuka is better than Chie, chumps. That's just something you will have to deal with, even if it's painful to accept.

*GASP* THE ENEMY

Also why are Teddie and Yu not on opposite sides of the bracket.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

TheLoser posted:

So close ... so drat close to being able to make it "Charlie Tunoku."

Please, this is an alternate universe where he is actually just named Chaz Tunoku and nothing else is different.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

projecthalaxy posted:

Amazon and GameStop both have the cartridge version at $49.99 new as well. I guess Atlus figured anyone nerdy enough to buy Chibi Maze Time would be enough of a sucker to pay $10 extra. Me, for instance. Also you apparently.

SMT4 was $50, too IIRC. I blame the art book and/or soundtrack. Making the digital version the same price is just old fashioned greed, though :10bux:

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

dude789 posted:

*GASP* THE ENEMY

Also why are Teddie and Yu not on opposite sides of the bracket.

I have still yet to hear new Fuuka outside of the Q trailer so I wonder how her navigation will go now. Lee is pretty samey in her roles.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Because

quote:

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

HGH posted:

I have still yet to hear new Fuuka outside of the Q trailer so I wonder how her navigation will go now. Lee is pretty samey in her roles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK7zu8qFzxc

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

BrightWing posted:

How in the hell is Yukiko beating Elizibeth?! This is an outrage! :mad:

Seriously though, this poll is pretty hilarious.

this must be "sacrilege"...how lascivious!

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

deadly_pudding posted:

SMT4 was $50, too IIRC. I blame the art book and/or soundtrack. Making the digital version the same price is just old fashioned greed, though :10bux:

It's to make up for all the people that will buy the game for :10bux: in an Atlus sale next year.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

SMT4 was $50 online as well as at retail.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

After checking three places (2 gamestops and a wal-mart) I have persona q, apparently one should pre order Niche JRPG's. Now I just need to wait for my bus.

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
Well, here's hoping Pink Gorilla has it, because gently caress if I'm busing into downtown Seattle in the extended Black Friday madness for a JRPG I barely even have time for. Yet I'm buying it anyway. :shepicide:

And I sure don't have the 14000 blocks (!!!) needed to download it from the eshop!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I imagine it was a fluke in my case. Just make sure you ask the person at the front because they were hiding then behind the desk for some reason.