Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

BluestreakBTHR posted:

Wulf thinks he knows my salary!
I've been Rofldoxxed!

Hahahahaha. Wulf is an insufferable oval office.

His cyber crime division of his multiI hundred billion dollar company are going to bring the hammer down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Ravane posted:

Currently I live off a decent graduate stipend, so I can't really say anything about this except that I'm not in debt and I'm not an idiot. Even if I was earning 6 figures, I wouldn't drop 20k that offers absolutely no return on investment. Even spending that money on house renovations increases the house's appraisal. There are so few things that you can drop 20k on and not get anything back. Most of them look like this: alcoholism, gambling, nicotine addiction, severe substance abuse, hoarding, surgery/medical issues, other addictions. I can't name a single thing that doesn't lead to some kind of medical or mental health issue.

The fact that he thinks 20k is a reasonable amount of money for even a rich person to spend on a video game they like says a lot about the type of turbonerd doofus he is. Video games are for children, they're literally electronic toys for kids, and this guy thinks it's way cool to spend twenty thousand dollars on it.

Derek Smart posted a screenshot of a forum he posted on that looked like a car forum and the guy's sig has some old 2006 as his daily driver. You'd think someone so financially stable working in the bustling big business world of Alaska would be able to drive something a little more nice if he is dropping G's on Fart Shitizen.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Fucking Star Citizen True Believers are passive-aggressive douchebags. Sorry if I have the ability to use my critical thinking skills. I didn't drink the Kool-Aid, motherfuckers.

That's me trying way too hard to fit in here. Please accept me, I need validation. I'm very depressed.
Grimey Drawer

Jst0rm posted:

I you invested that 20k into the stock market just broad market with 7% return in 2012 you would have 26215.56 today.

Wulf's roi is his self respehahahahaha. I can't even

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Ravane posted:

Currently I live off a decent graduate stipend, so I can't really say anything about this except that I'm not in debt and I'm not an idiot. Even if I was earning 6 figures, I wouldn't drop 20k that offers absolutely no return on investment. Even spending that money on house renovations increases the house's appraisal. There are so few things that you can drop 20k on and not get anything back. Most of them look like this: alcoholism, gambling, nicotine addiction, severe substance abuse, hoarding, surgery/medical issues, other addictions. I can't name a single thing that doesn't lead to some kind of medical or mental health issue.
You don't need to defend reasonable thinking, those quotes speak for themselves.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Justin Tyme posted:

Derek Smart posted a screenshot of a forum he posted on that looked like a car forum and the guy's sig has some old 2006 as his daily driver. You'd think someone so financially stable working in the bustling big business world of Alaska would be able to drive something a little more nice if he is dropping G's on Fart Shitizen.

I thought it was a SVX forum and the last of those rolled off the line in like 1994 or something :laugh:

My personal car is a 1992 but I could easily afford a 2015 5-series if I felt like being foolish with money (I don't)

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Fucking Star Citizen True Believers are passive-aggressive douchebags. Sorry if I have the ability to use my critical thinking skills. I didn't drink the Kool-Aid, motherfuckers.

That's me trying way too hard to fit in here. Please accept me, I need validation. I'm very depressed.
Grimey Drawer

Snazzy Frocks posted:

If your finances are so good then drop a fiver to get your avatar back and hopefully some dingus will change it back and then we can have the forums for another day thanks to you

I never bothered buying an Av in the first place.

Meet Star Citizens EVANGELISTS.
They're not even hiding the cult status anymore.http://www.pcgamesn.com/star-citizen/meet-star-citizens-big-spending-evangelists-inside-citizencon-2015

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
If I lived in Alaska, I might drop 20 large on internet spaceships too.

I'm not saying I would do that. But I might.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

I mean I drive a 2000 Cherokee because late model Cherokees are the coolest jeep but if I had the money to spend five figures on fake children's play toys in a game like it was nothing you know my rear end would be at the Porsche dealership to look for a used Cayman

Wulf doesn't even have the money, it's actually taxpayer money combined with his wife's money going towards SC

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

BluestreakBTHR posted:

Wulf's roi is his self respehahahahaha. I can't even

I just checked my very safe vangaurd fund and even with all the crazy market turmoil I'm at 7.5%

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

"minimal" wage. He's like an alien that's trying it's best at mimicking humans.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Jst0rm posted:

I just checked my very safe vangaurd fund and even with all the crazy market turmoil I'm at 7.5%

VUG? I feel silly for "diversifying" instead of putting it all in that.

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

Isn't he some helpdesk IT dude?

20k over like...what.... 2 1/2 years isn't that much in the way of liquid if someone's making 6 figs.

Don't get what he's so :smuggo: about since I doubt he's making that much at dah helpdesk.

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Dusty Lens posted:

It's 12:33 PDT and I've managed to neither dox anyone or send a picture of my dong to unwilling recipients.

So far everything is pretty much going to plan.

Edit: Disregard.

hahahah :)

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Help the thread about burgers and Gary Oldman's unwrapped face pasted onto things has been hijacked by lovely posters. Eonwe, save us with a quintuple post!

Malleovic
Sep 8, 2007

OMGGG you could've tripped and DIED

Jst0rm posted:

August was a real bitch though.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

I like how he whines about Derek Smart doxxing him so much.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/3pafw5/reddits_admins_appear_to_have_taken_smart_down_a/cw4xls2?context=3

quote:

Yep... That would be Urrid/Cora/Raskolnikov.

Last I heard, she works as a ticket booth operator at a museum, so Smart can throw her some scraps, she laps them up and runs off like a good cocker spaniel to fetch whatever.

He's got all our numbers. Pack it up to the super secret forums internet hit squad.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Justin Tyme posted:

VUG? I feel silly for "diversifying" instead of putting it all in that.

VFORX

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Ravane posted:

nobody would bat an eye if he spent 20k on car, even as a fedoraed, unemployed man who can't satisfy his wife.

it's 20k on a game that doesn't include an actual game you can play and 8k or more to try to buy yourself into friendship with the devs, who only give a gently caress about his cash.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Wafflz posted:

nobody would bat an eye if he spent 20k on car, even as a fedoraed, unemployed man who can't satisfy his wife.

it's 20k on a game that doesn't include an actual game you can play and 8k or more to try to buy yourself into friendship with the devs, who only give a gently caress about his cash.

please dont kink shame.

Malleovic
Sep 8, 2007

OMGGG you could've tripped and DIED

VFIAX represent

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
When I spend $20k on cocaine, my dealer will give me a bag of cocaine, not a jpeg of a pile of coke and a delivery date of two weeks soon

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Jst0rm posted:

please dont kink shame.

i didn't know your kink was buying games that don't exist. sorry :(

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy
I mean I get wanting to be smug about "I blew this 20k on some dumb poo poo you poors!" cause I'm a terrible person.

Why loving fake internet spaceships though?

Just take soooooo many pictures of you with 20k worth of hookers and blow and post that on RSI if you wanna make nerds jealous, Jesus.

Not like they haven't seen his dick already anyways.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Wafflz posted:

The $28k is the porkchop on a chain around his neck, and CIG Devs are the dog that doesn't want to play with him.

I recall in a stream one time Wingman telling Wulf not to just "show up" at the Austin studios unannounced anymore.

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

BluestreakBTHR posted:

I recall in a stream one time Wingman telling Wulf not to just "show up" at the Austin studios unannounced anymore.

Wulf seems used to spending money to get people to love him, and then getting friend zoned.

jneer
Aug 31, 2006

Mush Mushi!
There's probably a ton of helpdesk workers who, if they liquidated some or all of their assets, could scrape together 20k to blow on spaceships. That doesn't mean it's a good idea.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Ravane posted:

lmao he is so pathetic

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
wulf = bad ideas since birth

notoriousman
Nov 18, 2007

I'M AWARE I'M
AN IDIOT

Shala posted:

Wulf seems used to spending money to get people to love him, and then getting friend zoned.

I thought we said no kinkshaming!

but seriously, can CIG go back to imploding instead of following up on the scintillating world of Reddit slapfights?

Incombibulator
Dec 9, 2014

I'm ready for my close-up
Ms. Gardiner...

Grimey Drawer

BluestreakBTHR posted:

I never bothered buying an Av in the first place.

Meet Star Citizens EVANGELISTS.
They're not even hiding the cult status anymore.http://www.pcgamesn.com/star-citizen/meet-star-citizens-big-spending-evangelists-inside-citizencon-2015

Hey!
Why are you linking to an article that has pictures on me in it?
ARE YOU DOXXXING ME? OMGWTF?
That's super-low man, super-low.

I don't really care. It's OK. I'm actually in a pic tho

The Marauder
Dec 1, 2013

Why walk out when you can outrun?
Doxx Citizen: The Wrath of Wulf

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i also like how no matter who you are if you are mad at someone n the internet you lump them in with gamergate tumblrina snowflakes as if that isn't some dumb strawman person

like those people don't exist really, there are some, but they are such a tiny part of the population that its hilarious how often they are invoked as some kind of boogeyman

don't like the video game I like? you tumblrina

lmao

wulf knight you are a pathetic nerd who shows his dick to people on the internet and then calls himself a 'nudist' as an out

shut up you weirdo

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im literally a gamergater tumblrina snowflake

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

The greek meatball recipe from a few pages back is really cool and if I weren't such a lazy rear end I'd be making it this week.

Someday though, someday.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
CIG actually encourages a possibly marginally mentally ill person who is unemployed to continue buying space ships and donating food to them

any reasonable company would say 'hey man, no, we know your situation and you need to hold on to that money'

instead they just encourage him and make him feel like they actually care about him and he continues to buy them food

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Nuclearmonkee posted:

Help the thread about burgers and Gary Oldman's unwrapped face pasted onto things has been hijacked by lovely posters. Eonwe, save us with a quintuple post!

there's been nothing new to make fun of since citcon, and so the creepening has begun. it's the way of all goon mock threads.

call me when someone records themselves knocking on wulf's front door and talking to him for epic lulz

Ohmygodsquad
Dec 14, 2005

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

The greek meatball recipe from a few pages back is really cool and if I weren't such a lazy rear end I'd be making it this week.

Someday though, someday.

greek meatballs delayed indefinitely.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i played elite dangerous last night

maybe it isn't the deepest thing ever but they are clearly adding stuff onto it and making a real game better

star citizen is just doing who the gently caress knows

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nuclearmonkee posted:

those are good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
burgers and anime own

• Locked thread