Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Who What Now posted:

OTOH: he openly bragged about committing invoice fraud and stiffing workers for his dad's company, so gently caress that bougie bastard.

This is the first time I've heard about this, this is not the correct behavior for a comrade

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

purple death ray posted:

This is the first time I've heard about this, this is not the correct behavior for a comrade

Here's some receipts. Stealing from corporations is whatever, but most of these would have had consequences for the people making hourly wages when he actively stole from these places.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Maybe people are not all bad, but not all good either. Namaste.

kjetting
Jan 18, 2004

Hammer Time

The Saddest Rhino posted:

After the perma he went to goon Facebook to whine about it, alerting people to who he in fact was

Which group is that? I only thought there was groups based on different subforums and threads, like the goon parenting facebook group, goon pet owning group, or SA groups connected to various video games/interests/geographical areas.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

im glad moridin was slain with an axe

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

im glad moridin was slain with an axe

First permaban, and now this. Good news abound!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

bradzilla posted:

Probation avs override banned avs for some reason. He's gone.
Probations take precedence over bans. It's that way so mods can ban a poo poo poster then on top of that probate them for like a week or month so that they don't just :10bux: their way straight back into the conversation they were banned for.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Spins posted:

It's a real loss. GBS has few "known" regulars now, and he was a prolific poster. He was teased a lot, and I realized only fairly recently he didn't mind, it was fun for him.
This livened up threads and was often funny.

But BOOM gone, possibly perma'ed due to an overreaction to recent events. (The post could very well have been stupid!)

I'm bummed, and I hope it gets reversed to a regular ban. :(

If you become a "known" poster on site it probably means that you're doing something at best annoying as poo poo.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

GoutPatrol posted:

If you become a "known" poster on site it probably means that you're doing something at best annoying as poo poo.

But what about my carefully curated posting brand?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

GoutPatrol posted:

I've had gonna recognize me.

poo poo, I guess i really am obnoxious

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

CaptainSarcastic posted:

But what about my "carefully curated" "posting brand"?

This is how I read your post fyi

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
I had a thread made for me because I asked for some lost music files once in a thread from years ago. People went through hell and high water looking for me and a mod even put a large post in a thread I was watching just to get my attention. So I dunno what makes a person noteworthy, sometimes its random.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Jastiger is one of the permas where I was sure he’d be back but also his posting style would be super obvious and as yet no one has started raving about Iowa or “ironically” hitting on goon women so

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Tombot posted:

I had a thread made for me because I asked for some lost music files once in a thread from years ago. People went through hell and high water looking for me and a mod even put a large post in a thread I was watching just to get my attention. So I dunno what makes a person noteworthy, sometimes its random.
Lmao that was me. Everyone wanted you to find your files!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I've honestly forgotten who Jastiger is. Was he the one who was weirdly into the civil war?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Tombot posted:

Was it the songs from the robocop songwriting contest? Because it would be great if someone still had those somewhere.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

I've honestly forgotten who Jastiger is. Was he the one who was weirdly into the civil war?

I don't think he was a history buff or anything, but he earned himself a red-text General Sherman avatar for really hating the south, which might be where you're making the association.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

FactsAreUseless posted:

And Lena Dunham really got his hog turgid. Like, I really think he actively searched her name so he could be sure to let us know how hot she was in every GBS fat/aug thread, white knight her when her molesting accusations came out and just profess his love for her any time her name came up.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

all I’ve got is “ceaseless virulent loathing of the American south”

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Jastiger thought that the South was terrible (a reasonable enough conclusion taken to absurd lengths) but thought that Iowa was the greatest place to live in the US. For some reason, people made fun of him for this.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

sweet geek swag posted:

Jastiger thought that the South was terrible (a reasonable enough conclusion taken to absurd lengths) but thought that Iowa was the greatest place to live in the US. For some reason, people made fun of him for this.

if you're going to poo poo all over the south you need to have a standard for excellence a drat sight higher than iowa of all places

it's like professing to be some kind of foodie and hating most common foods as plebian trash and then when it comes time to tout the perfect food you say "have you HEARD of Kraft Mac and Cheese???"

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
He also bragged about pork chops. Iowa chops as it were. The greatest meal he said. Which is just a pork chop and because Iowa is so devoid of culture in any way, some middle level executive in the 70's came up with the name to push pork sales.

Jastiger sucked.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Jastiger was the guy who posted pics of his daughter on this forum and then creeped the PYF selfies thread and sent weird PMs to goonettes, right?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Mammal Sauce posted:

And Lena Dunham really got his hog turgid. Like, I really think he actively searched her name so he could be sure to let us know how hot she was in every GBS fat/aug thread, white knight her when her molesting accusations came out and just profess his love for her any time her name came up.

Oh now I loving remember him! Lol :v:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Theophany posted:

Jastiger was the guy who posted pics of his daughter on this forum and then creeped the PYF selfies thread and sent weird PMs to goonettes, right?

Yes, he sucked.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

sweet geek swag posted:

Probably because Iowa sucks poo poo

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

He also worked in insurance and would get upset anytime someone complained about insurance companies

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Some things in the south are bad and some things in the south are good. It’s certainly a complicated issue and I am willing and able to answer any and all questions.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

oldpainless posted:

Some things in the south are bad and some things in the south are good. It’s certainly a complicated issue and I am willing and able to answer any and all questions.

More like oldnorthless

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I remember jastiger hating the south in an extremely classist way. Like dunking on stuff like “education is bad there” when like no poo poo but it’s not poor marginalized people loving over their own schools. It’s rich WASP folk whose cousin Dick Joebob III is in the state senate who has no trouble going to good private schools and out-of-State universities.

Like you should hate the south BECAUSE it fucks over people who need help, not laugh at the people who aren’t educated bootstrappin’ insurance salesmen.

Edgar Allen Ho has a new favorite as of 20:34 on Aug 7, 2019

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich

oldpainless posted:

More like oldstainless

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i don't follow

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Glenn Quebec posted:

He also bragged about pork chops. Iowa chops as it were. The greatest meal he said. Which is just a pork chop and because Iowa is so devoid of culture in any way, some middle level executive in the 70's came up with the name to push pork sales.

Jastiger sucked.

They loving love a loose meat sandwich.

Go ahead. Google it. Its both completely expected and still horrifying. Its a sandwich for people who need as much help as possible to chew through meat.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

rodbeard posted:

Was it the songs from the robocop songwriting contest? Because it would be great if someone still had those somewhere.

No sadly, it was for this batshit Music mashup album called "Bad Apollo - I'm Burning Fart IV - Volume Two No Butts for lmao". But that robocop contest sounds like it could be hillarious.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I still wish I had the Billy Mays album some goon made for a challenge. All I remember is "oh I need some mighty putty, it fills surface cracks and hooooooles"

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Tombot posted:

No sadly, it was for this batshit Music mashup album called "Bad Apollo - I'm Burning Fart IV - Volume Two No Butts for lmao". But that robocop contest sounds like it could be hillarious.

I have it but have never listened

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

pentyne posted:

They loving love a loose meat sandwich.

Go ahead. Google it. Its both completely expected and still horrifying. Its a sandwich for people who need as much help as possible to chew through meat.

It's a sloppy joe without the tomato sauce. What's wrong with it?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Answered your own question. Without the sauce a Sloppy Joe is just a Joe. As in, Joe-k of a sandwich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I believe the technical term is a "Decorous Joseph"