Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

Propaganda Machine posted:

THEY MAKE LEATHER ONES :stonk:

They make golf ones and ones with laces and yes, even full-leather ones that I have seen people in business-casual wearing downtown. The last set have been discontinued but no matter, they exist!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I'm going to wear some during the challenge tonight for that extra edge, like how Woo won that balance challenge.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Does anyone else find it kind of fitting that Cena finally schedules another west coast friendly challenge immediately after the biggest advocate for one gets voted out?

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

Does anyone else find it kind of fitting that Cena finally schedules another west coast friendly challenge immediately after the biggest advocate for one gets voted out?

I can start again, the 7:00 Eastern ones are really not at a good time for me, but it's working well enough for everyone else :shrug:

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.
Some of us don't need to win challenges to stay in the game, we have mad skillz.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Yrl4nfEAo

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

You guys could always try this strategy.

Mind your D2F ratios.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Hey Cena can we push the challenge out to 8? I'm probably going to be stuck driving at 45 past.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

You guys could always try this strategy.

Mind your D2F ratios.

You're getting your face pummeled so you can present tomorrow? :confused:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Alright guys, Immunity is up for grabs. This competition is known as The KnockOut. In this challenge, two people will randomly be paired off starting the challenge. I will ask a question pertaining to the game. In the thread, the two people will buzz in to answer. The person to post Buzz first gets to answer the question. If they're correct, they stay in this game and the other person is eliminated. If they get it wrong however, then they themselves are out of the game. The person standing after each round picks the next two players to face off.

Skinty has opted out of this challenge due to scheduling conflicts. Windshipper, you won an advantage at the auction. In this game, you get an extra life. If you get a question wrong, you stay in the rotation.

The first two players to face off were randomly selected, so IcePhoenix and Byers, you'll start things.

Any questions?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

bowmore posted:

Hey Cena can we push the challenge out to 8? I'm probably going to be stuck driving at 45 past.
Nevermind I'm here now, I got confused with time differences

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

windshipper posted:

You're getting your face pummeled so you can present tomorrow? :confused:

The next immunity challenge will be jerking 800 dicks inside of 10 minutes.

No idol clue.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

No idol clue.
finally something I'm good at

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

No idol clue.

Well poo poo, I'm not even going to bother at that one. We all know you'll win that immunity straight away.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
Cena, I'm ok with waiting to 8 for bowmore to get back. If we have a majority consensus it's ok, will you wait, or was the move to 7:45 needed for your own scheduling?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

bowmore posted:

Never mind.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Byers2142 posted:

Cena, I'm ok with waiting to 8 for bowmore to get back. If we have a majority consensus it's ok, will you wait, or was the move to 7:45 needed for your own scheduling?

bowmore posted:

:lol:

Nice try.

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

What happens if neither person knows the answer? I'm assuming this is open-book and google-able?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Yeah, just saw that.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Is the question about this game or survivor in general?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Byers you are so nice <3

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Majuju posted:

What happens if neither person knows the answer? I'm assuming this is open-book and google-able?

If nobody buzzes in within a minute, both players are out and I randomly pick the next two to face off.

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

Once we buzz in, do we wait for Cena to confirm it's our opportunity to guess?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It is pertaining to this particular season only. Out of thread communication during the challenge is not permitted. Anything else?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

windshipper posted:

Well poo poo, I'm not even going to bother at that one. We all know you'll win that immunity straight away.

Your hands are bigger, and your biceps betray your keen ability with shakeweights.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

bowmore posted:

Byers you are so nice <3

I'm so sweet, my nickname's Molasses. Another one's Fuckface, but that's a darker story...

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Majuju posted:

Once we buzz in, do we wait for Cena to confirm it's our opportunity to guess?

The person who buzzed in first can go ahead and guess.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

bowmore posted:

Byers you are so nice <3

He was actually trying to get me to not compete. I had posted, when the challenge time was originally posted, that I probably wouldn't make it if it was 8 pm Eastern.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Your hands are bigger, and your biceps betray your keen ability with shakeweights.

Strength rarely makes up for extensive experience, however. In that category, you hold the advantage by a mile.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Byers2142 posted:

I'm so sweet, my nickname's Molasses. Another one's Fuckface, but that's a darker story...
The worst one is Molasses Fuckface

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Alright, we're starting things off now. This round is for byers and ice phoenix.

Did the first Reward challenge occur before or after there were only 19 people left in the game?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

BUZZ

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

after

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

windshipper posted:

Strength rarely makes up for extensive experience, however. In that category, you hold the advantage by a mile.

Cena what is YPM doing in our thread?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

windshipper posted:

He was actually trying to get me to not compete. I had posted, when the challenge time was originally posted, that I probably wouldn't make it if it was 8 pm Eastern.
:forkbomb:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

That's correct. Byers, you're out of the game. IcePhoenix, pick the next two players to face off.

DO NOT POST IF IT IS NOT YOUR TURN. YOU WILL BE ELIMINATED IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

windshipper posted:

You're right, it was all a devious plot to get you, windshipper. And I would have gotten away with it, too, if not for these kids and their dog!

Wait, he's Aussi. Their dingo.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

windshipper and fast luck

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

This question goes to Windshipper and Fast Luck.

True or false: The smallest number of votes cast to vote a player out this season was Three votes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

BuzZZzzzZZzzzZZ

• Locked thread