Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Everyone wants this super happy adult life for Bobby but this show thrives in the mundane and so he's definitely just some average guy, probably working at Strickland or something.

Bobby grows up to be Neil Hamburger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

So much of the show was tied to the era it was made in. With Bill nearly going to Vietnam, Hank not being able to on the count of his narra urethra. Would they age everybody up? I was actually fully expecting would have done that for the Beavis and Butthead revival.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Gaunab posted:

There should be some sort of test you have to take before you start theory crafting for modern day King of the Hill episodes. Too many scrubs posing like they're real fans.

Draw the house floor plan

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Everyone wants this super happy adult life for Bobby but this show thrives in the mundane and so he's definitely just some average guy, probably working at Strickland or something.

As the "funny" fat kid Bobby was destined for failure but he's also a selfish, entitled shithead so who knows he might have lucked out.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

cool new Polack jokes posted:

Draw the house floor plan

This is a good one.

EDIT: I just wanna say that the part where Hank and Khan (nice anagram there :eyepop:) bond in the caves is very :unsmith:

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Aug 10, 2017

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Sequel series where Bobby is the dad, trying to be fun loving and free. But his son just wants to sell propane and propane accessories like his grandpa.

Bobby married to Kahn Jr. He drinks in the alley with Joseph and Dooley.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

I think Dooley would be in jail for unpaid child support. Clarke Peters would be imprisoned for arson.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Bobby is a rich youtuber gamer who is also racist. That is mundane

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Bobby grills steaks for a living

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

King Possum III posted:

I think Dooley would be in jail for unpaid child support. Clarke Peters would be imprisoned for arson.

Bobby joins the Arlen police force in an attempt to go gain his father's respect.

"Whut are ya gonna do, Bobehhhh? Uhrest mehhhhh?"

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I realized today that one of the contractors we have setting up our Office 365 solution sounds exactly like Clarke Peters, a grown up, bald Clarke Peters

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
bobby lives in austin, he's a moderately funny comedy club regular by night but a propane department technician at mega-lo-mart by day

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Bobby without a doubt owns a restaurant. Think about his meat knowledge and his cooking ability and secret recipes he knows and his indoctrinated reverence for barbecue. If you want, he can have a food truck in Austin and occasionally perform at an open mic night.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
Bobby is serving a jail sentence because Hank caught him smoking weed and thought the police would just give him a good talking to

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

is ok?

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bliggers- posted:

Bobby is serving a jail sentence because Hank caught him smoking weed and thought the police would just give him a good talking to

he should have just sentenced him to not be able to mow the lawn for one week

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Bobby without a doubt owns a restaurant. Think about his meat knowledge and his cooking ability and secret recipes he knows and his indoctrinated reverence for barbecue. If you want, he can have a food truck in Austin and occasionally perform at an open mic night.

This is the proper answer. Though I wouldn't make Bobby the owner. He is the head chef of a moderately successful restaurant. He makes a decent living and enjoys his work, but still dreams of making it in show business with his own food network series. A running theme could be Bobby forcing people to watch his lousy adulation tapes

Joseph was a star athlete who was the starting free safety for A&M, but blew out his ACL junior year, and dropped out. Now he works for the city, and slays mad pussy despite being dumber than a box of rocks.

Kahn Jr. has long since moved away went to UCLA, and is now a successful heart surgeon in Denver. She pops in every once in a while with her new family to visit her parents.

Hank now owns Strickland propane. Buck dies of a massive heart attack, and Hank buys it from Bucks son who is tight up for money due to gambling debts. Peggy is still a substitute teacher waiting for her shot at "the big time." still as arrogant and full of herself as ever.

Dale, Bill, and Boomhauer are pretty much the same just with a few more years on them.

Luanne is reviled to have been killed in a car wreck, and Lucky is now a financially struggling yet surprisingly competent father to their now teenage daughter.

Smiling Mandrill fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Aug 10, 2017

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Lucky doesn't have to work because Luanne died slipping on pee pee

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
Bobby being a successful business owner or head chef would require a lot of hard work and long hours, but Bobby is lazy as poo poo. All of Hank's lessons about personal responsibility seem to only last a week before he forgets about them.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
the only thing Bobby put genuine effort into was picking up poop but Hank ruined that for him

maybe he can get into contact with Tid Pao and get into the candy business

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

Bobby being a successful business owner or head chef would require a lot of hard work and long hours, but Bobby is lazy as poo poo. All of Hank's lessons about personal responsibility seem to only last a week before he forgets about them.

Bobby's restaurant failed because he had a mental breakdown after some bad reviews (plus restaurants are hard work) and a couple of sexual harassment lawsuits from waitresses he stalked. The bank is on its way to collect on the massive loans he took out to get the place started. Hank has to remortgage his house to bail him out (again) and get back into the propane game after happy years of retirement (he and Peggy took Ladybird's ashes on a cross-America trip).

Bobby immediately asks for more money to start the comedy club he always dreamt of.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Lucky doesn't have to work because Luanne died slipping on pee pee

This got an actual laugh out of me.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Boomhauer died after getting into one of those weird murder pacts with a German cannibal.

Dale's life force is now trapped in a cigarette, à la Josie from Twin Peaks.

Bill is a successful television children's entertainer who works under the name "Mr. Crunchy".

Peggy has uploaded her consciousness to the internet and now sees past your petty human bullshit like arch supports and speaking Espagnole.

Hank remains exactly the same.

Cotton is now gay as poo poo. He owns a food truck in Portland selling artisanal pancakes.

GH was forgotten on a bus and is currently doing a cool 55 m.p.h. somewhere outside Topeka. "This isn't so bad," he thinks.

Deedee is macroblogging your aggressions and considering putting a jade egg in her vagina per Gwyneth Paltrow's advice.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
When did this thread turn into fantasy booking a sequel series

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Everyone is dead and the theme song plays over a timelapse of their graves before a groundskeeper takes a trash bag full of old wreaths that says "created by Mike Judge" and throws them in the trash. Nothing else is aired.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Lucky finally gets his GED after Hank asks if he realizes he could just take it again

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Neurolimal posted:

Lucky finally gets his GED after Hank asks if he realizes he could just take it again

Even before this episode, I always wondered what state of matter gel fits in to.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Detective No. 27 posted:

Even before this episode, I always wondered what state of matter gel fits in to.

I would say its a solid common sense wise. Ive never thought to call toothpaste a liquid, though it does break down into one when mixed with saliva.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Aesop Poprock posted:

When did this thread turn into fantasy booking a sequel series

I don't think most of these people watched the whole thing because no one seems to know that Cotton already died

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Charles Bukowski posted:

I would say its a solid common sense wise. Ive never thought to call toothpaste a liquid, though it does break down into one when mixed with saliva.

There's glass for that matter. Definitely flows. Definitely a solid.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

...and the pitch! posted:

There's glass for that matter. Definitely flows. Definitely a solid.

Everything melts and solidifies. Just like water. Physical states are transient.

As for toothpaste/gels, they're usually considered solids with fluid properties (poo poo is the same way, since you can smear it). A good test is if you can put the material in a container. Will it just sit there or deform to the shape of the container? If the former, solid; latter, liquid

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
The only real answer regarding Booby is that he moved to NYC and is a failing prop comic that is fat and balding.

lives in a lovely studio apartment and is a total slob

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Bobby killed himself years ago after googling his name and reading fanfiction of how a 14 year old fakeboy would grow up

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

...and the pitch! posted:

There's glass for that matter. Definitely flows.

bzzt, wrong.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Neurolimal posted:

Bobby killed himself years ago after googling his name and reading fanfiction of how a 14 year old fakeboy would grow up

i think you are confusing the words speculation and fanfiction

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

^ that is not an important distinction

Well, it's a more interesting discussion than fanfic I guess.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Bobby blew his brains out in the late 80s when people stopped buying his records

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Bobby blew his brains out in the late 80s when people stopped buying his records

his own fault for trying to go up against Cane Skretteburg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Well this has taken a dark turn