Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

Marshawn's ride was at Memorial. I don't think Seattle would have let him get away with that.
[/quote]

sigmachiev posted:

The "cantankerous" Chris Peterson who "didn't have time to see us." God gently caress off ESPN.

E: Please go unbeaten UW so we can make the playoffs again just to spite this piece of poo poo circling the drain network.

Agreed. This commentary is awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zifnab
Aug 21, 2005

Hope Springs Eternal

Cup of Hemlock posted:

That was at Memorial. I don't think Seattle would have let him get away with that.

I was in the stands when he did it. 2005? 2006? Somewhere in there

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

sigmachiev posted:

E: Please go unbeaten UW so we can make the playoffs again just to spite this piece of poo poo circling the drain network.

If Washington goes unbeaten expect ESPN to give the start times credit for all their wins.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Heh, Cal going for that 28 point loss instead of the 31 point loss.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

Cup of Hemlock posted:

That was at Memorial. I don't think Seattle would have let him get away with that.

Maybe back then, but he's royalty here now so he can basically do as he pleases anytime he's back in town.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Hahaha, they deserved that.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

sigmachiev posted:

The "cantankerous" Chris Peterson who "didn't have time to see us." God gently caress off ESPN.

You're up by over 30, who's cereal bowl did you piss in that the announcers are trashing you?

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Help my sides hurt after that last play

Zifnab
Aug 21, 2005

Hope Springs Eternal

GobiasIndustries posted:

You're up by over 30, who's cereal bowl did you piss in that the announcers are trashing you?

Petersen said he didn't like starting every game late for TV and ESPN has been a bunch of hilarious babies about it

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

That's why we kick FGs down 31 with :01 left. We need the practice. Good win, Dubs. Destroy Stanford.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

GobiasIndustries posted:

Yeah they played a clip from a presser where Peterson was complaining about it, and proceeded to spend about six downtime segments either talking about how he's factually wrong about ratings or he's a being a dick. Even when I take my homer blinders off it was bizarre and unprofessional.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Zifnab posted:

I'm probably going to give up my season tickets because I don't really enjoy getting home at 2 in the morning. Earliest kickoff this year has been 5.

Yup, it's been horrible this year. I didn't even want to go to tonight's game due to the crappy weather and 7:45pm start time.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

got any sevens posted:

They havent been selling out i heard. Makes game experience worse with less crowd energy

We got 2nd row, 50 yard line tickets tonight like 4 hours before the game for a reasonable price. Seems crazy for a top 10 team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
edit, wrong thread.

• Locked thread