Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got drunk and reinstalled RE2 Remake bc it's my favorite game since Bloodborne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thinking back fondly on gaming in 2015 when Bloodborne, Mario Maker and MGSV came out in the same year

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

Thinking back fondly on gaming in 2015 when Bloodborne, Mario Maker and MGSV came out in the same year

That's the year before my life fell apart . It was so sick

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

That's the year before my life fell apart . It was so sick

But now you play Tekken. So your soul has been saved.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The nice thing about being a FG gamer once you put in the half decade of work, is that you can load up fightcade for a large variety of games and immediately flame a brazilian scott free, to relax after your bitch wife tells you off.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

The nice thing about being a FG gamer once you put in the half decade of work, is that you can load up fightcade for a large variety of games and immediately flame a brazilian scott free, to relax after your bitch wife tells you off.

Why would I go through all that work when I can just flame Plutonis here.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Spent the morning grinding out almost all the 05 compendium in the very final boss area. On a fight him now then dark souls or abe in the evening

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Dragon Quest Builders while I wait for The Sinking City to install. But I’m getting really into it again so maybe just Dragon Quest Builders for the rest of the day.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
I bought dragon quest builders even though i have fire emblem and am addicted to that because I am a drooling simpleton who is easily marketed to by my online forums friends. anyway im going to get really high and play no mans sky vr

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

coffee and getting back to my DDS2 replay

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
playing some Ketsui. made it to stage 5 for the first time ever. game is amazing

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mycophobia posted:

playing some Ketsui. made it to stage 5 for the first time ever. game is amazing

its good

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
stage 4 used to be just indiscernible chaos and now after hours of play it's clicking and sort of making sense. indescribably powerful gamer feel

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
when i played it more often i could no miss up to stage 5 boss but then i always would do something stupid like drive intoa slow moving bullet and lose a life or get forced to use a bomb and get the fake loop instead of the real loop fuuu

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Might try that remnant from the ashes game that the algorithms keep trying to push on me

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
gonna play Metroid Fusion tonight for the first time in forever

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Getting round to some Danganronpa

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pathologic 2 after the sun goes down.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

Pathologic 2 after the sun goes down.

I could not stop playing Pathologic 2, but I also couldn't stop dreading playing it.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Back on path of exile because my controller died. PC gaming FTW :(

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

diablo tres in bed with my homies

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

smt iv

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

finishing the caberet club in yakuza 0. the last mission has been available forever but i don't want to finish the game..

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

finishing the caberet club in yakuza 0. the last mission has been available forever but i don't want to finish the game..

it's a powerful yakuza moment when you have to finally finish the game because you ran out of sidestories

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Spoderman posted:

it's a powerful yakuza moment when you have to finally finish the game because you ran out of sidestories

my only kiryu substory left until the final one unlocks is a bad telephone club date and it pisses me off. i hate the telephone club and its got the random element on top of it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

I could not stop playing Pathologic 2, but I also couldn't stop dreading playing it.

I don't really understand what to do but im only on the first night. things are just kind of happening while the clockwork progresses and I think im just waiting to go to my father's funeral. so now im drunk wandering the streets at 1am trying to find a homeless person to stab and hope they have a salted fish and maybe a bar of soap.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i just wanna say that gba games are so much better when you emulate them and fullscreen them on your big rear end computer monitor and speakers.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

I don't really understand what to do but im only on the first night. things are just kind of happening while the clockwork progresses and I think im just waiting to go to my father's funeral. so now im drunk wandering the streets at 1am trying to find a homeless person to stab and hope they have a salted fish and maybe a bar of soap.

It took a lot of loving up and restarting for me to even have the vaguest idea of what my "loop" should be but I didn't play the original so that maybe made it worse. It's so cool though I should go back and finish it now that my computer is more powerful

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

It took a lot of loving up and restarting for me to even have the vaguest idea of what my "loop" should be but I didn't play the original so that maybe made it worse. It's so cool though I should go back and finish it now that my computer is more powerful

i played the original for a few hours a while ago and its basically incomprehensible. so you werent missing much.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i saw some dude chasing after another dude with a knife at like 3am after i got out of seeing a play so I stabbed the attacker in the back and now half the town hates my loving guts and I think im just completely boned lol. so maybe ill also restart soon.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

goferchan posted:

I mostly did whatever quest I could before I got hungry and started eating garbage

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

i saw some dude chasing after another dude with a knife at like 3am after i got out of seeing a play so I stabbed the attacker in the back and now half the town hates my loving guts and I think im just completely boned lol. so maybe ill also restart soon.

I will say one pro tip is to keep going til you die (sometimes multiple times) because there are Lore Dumps and gameplay stuff associated with dying . So if you're in a really bad situation where you know you can't win just ride it out until you die instead of preemptively restarting

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mycophobia posted:

i just wanna say that gba games are so much better when you emulate them and fullscreen them on your big rear end computer monitor and speakers.

its worse hearing them on speakers ort headphones tho since the gba sounded awful and hearing gba music thru bad gba speakers was the optimal way to hear it

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

three day weekend hype :cheerdoge:
prob gently caress around in cities skylines all weekend. maybe boot up ffxiv if anyone is down for content

I've got the bloodborne itch though too...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

DDS2, Bloodborne

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

More Saints Row I think, I’m really surprised by how much I’m liking it despite a lot of 2006-era roughness. I also caved and got the new Age of Wonders so I might give that a try

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

bayonetta and Mario golf

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

No man’s sky, Forza Motorsport 6, and Football Manager 19

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

saved up some money to get a memory card for mah switch and also going to pick up fire emblem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

smt iv