Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress it, who needs money.

I ordered one of these last night after someone couldn't shut up about his, should hit my FFL by mid-week next week. SAS12 semi-auto 12 gauge shotgun https://www.centerfiresystems.com/p-9512-sas12-12ga-semi-auto-detachable-magazine-fed-shotgun.aspx

Now to find someone who makes a drum for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormatAmerica
Jun 3, 2005
Grimey Drawer

PCOS Bill posted:

gently caress it, who needs money.

I ordered one of these last night after someone couldn't shut up about his, should hit my FFL by mid-week next week. SAS12 semi-auto 12 gauge shotgun https://www.centerfiresystems.com/p-9512-sas12-12ga-semi-auto-detachable-magazine-fed-shotgun.aspx

Now to find someone who makes a drum for it.

That's only $130???

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

FormatAmerica posted:

That's only $130???

Plus shipping and FFL fees. So a bit under $200 all said and done depending on your FFL, yeah. I did some casual browsing of reviews and it's either the next coming of Christ or a piece of poo poo depending who you ask, so we'll see.

If it turns out to be any good I'll use it for hunting in the fall

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs

And you thought I was done!

Just one for now.... But if it fits right we will probably need to order three more because this seems to be the only car seat that would fit 3 across in my toyota yaris. Good thing is, if it does fit we will saves thousands of $ by not having to get a new car for a few extra years

Good thing we love our new apartment because we won't be hanging out for a while

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
New motorcycle gear.

Now to just buy the actual motorcycle.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Digital Jedi posted:

New motorcycle gear.

Now to just buy the actual motorcycle.

Nice donorcycle gear.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

treiz01 posted:

Nice donorcycle gear.

Go back to your Gear VR and leave discussion of going outside to the adults.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

I moseyed about downtown today and found myself in a cigar shop. It inspired a deep lust to get my humidor back up and running and to purchase some supplies:

Treating my humidor overnight to make up for years of neglect, threw out the cigars that had been too badly treated, and picked up replacement humidifiers, the travel case, a new cutter, and two sticks. The owner of the place was real cool and I think that's going to be my regular Sunday stop now.

Bruxism
Apr 29, 2009

Absolutely not anxious about anything.

Bleak Gremlin

KingColliwog posted:

Just one for now.... But if it fits right we will probably need to order three more because this seems to be the only car seat that would fit 3 across in my toyota yaris. Good thing is, if it does fit we will saves thousands of $ by not having to get a new car for a few extra years

We got this for our first kiddo and and love it. It is a bit firmer than other brands, but our kiddo likes it. It definitely is "skinnier" than the other brands and sits higher giving the kid a better vantage point for seeing out the car window. We have used a bunch of different seats and brands over the past couple years during our extensive travels and found this one to be the best. We will probably be buying a second one here soon....

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

12 was always my fave so been looking forward to this for a long time.

Also a real power bank. Been using this lovely free one for years, this one might give me more than one charge!

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
I just picked up the 20100 powercore+ for our vacation, charges the switch, our tablets and phones. Very well made product, I'd recommend Anker without hesitation. Weighs a ton though.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I got that battery a month ago and the one twice as big with dual outputs over a year ago. They work great.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

A year ago I didn't even have the slightest interest in power banks. Now I can't imagine living without at least two or three handy. They're one of those sneaky but very significant quality of life upgrades.

And yup if anyone needs one. Grab an Anker. They're simple and built like a tank.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Grab a 6 inch cable to go with it. I have one of the very slim banks and I can fit it right behind my phone in my pocket and have the cable tucked in too, no 3 foot crap dangling everywhere. I have a 6" Belkin cable that has lasted two years with no fraying.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Bottom Liner posted:

Grab a 6 inch cable to go with it. I have one of the very slim banks and I can fit it right behind my phone in my pocket and have the cable tucked in too, no 3 foot crap dangling everywhere. I have a 6" Belkin cable that has lasted two years with no fraying.

Get a curly corded usb instead for an even more excellent charging experience.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

PCOS Bill posted:

Go back to your Gear VR and leave discussion of going outside to the adults.

I actually had to go out every day the last few weeks to spend time with my father who just broke 3 ribs, bruised a lung and took a serious concussion with multiple brain bleeds. He's a shell of the person he was before, so muddled and confused. It's genuinely heartbreaking to see because he was and hopefully somewhere in there, still is, a brilliant man.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Sorry about your dad, quit projecting on us.

I bought this:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009LRD942

It was 3 dollars.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

TheFonz posted:

I bought this:

It was 3 dollars.

joke about nice gun part because it comes with its own cleaning rod like an ak-47

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004
I bought something to blast stuff off of things.

My concrete planter bed curbing is getting really dirty and I've tried hand scrubbing it and it only got maybe 30% cleaner. Time to get serious.

Randyslawterhouse
Oct 11, 2012

TheFonz posted:

I bought this:

It was 3 dollars.

Holy poo poo, you better have a kid in junior school, because there is literally nothing on god's green earth worse than an adult playing a recorder.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Randyslawterhouse posted:

there is literally nothing on god's green earth worse than an adult playing a recorder.

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

Bought one of the Prime Day Deal Anker PowerCores, Destiny 2 Digital Deluxe for PC, and some new vape juice flavors to try out.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Holy poo poo, you better have a kid in junior school, because there is literally nothing on god's green earth worse than an adult playing a recorder.

Ocarina?

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Accordion. Hurdy-Gurdy. Bagpipes.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Theremin.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

10.000 adults playing vuvuzela is worse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpXN8BvGp_o

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

That was actually the best, schadenfreude-weise, because people got SO ANGRY over nothing.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Harmonica. Mouth harp.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

All of those are cool as poo poo.

Randyslawterhouse
Oct 11, 2012
The Something Awful special needs orchestra

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

I'll be 1st Kazoo.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

https://youtu.be/hpJ6anurfuw

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
I got a couple of Cerwin Vega LS-10 for free! My recent purchase will have to be the tweeter that needs to be replaced in one of them.

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal
Bought some new bone bridge pins, saddle, and nut from Bob Colosi to replace the factory plastic ones on my guitar. Altogether, it should help brighten up my tone :woop:

For the bridge pins, I picked up the #10 set:

Also music related, bought a Nitty Gritty record cleaner off fleabay:

beefnoodle
Aug 7, 2004

IGNORE ME! I'M JUST AN OLD WET RAG
Extremely old Technics finally bit the dust.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Refurbished Nintendo Wii U console

Wii U Pro Controller

Elgato HD60 S capture card

Sades SA902 7.1 Channel Virtual USB Surround Stereo Wired PC Gaming Headset

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5 HD Remix for PS4

The Sandlot on bluray

Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Professional Effects

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

e: This was the wrongest thread to post this in :newlol:

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

An Italian vellum book printed in 1617. It's a guide on converting heretics and showing them the way to heaven.

It's possibly the only surviving copy, so i'm seeing about scanning it and uploading it to google books or some other archive in case my dog eats it.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

ChocNitty posted:

An Italian vellum book printed in 1617. It's a guide on converting heretics and showing them the way to heaven.

It's possibly the only surviving copy, so i'm seeing about scanning it and uploading it to google books or some other archive in case my dog eats it.

This is cool as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

ChocNitty posted:

It's a guide on converting heretics and showing them the way to heaven.

You can start with this one

Coffee And Pie posted:

This is cool as hell