Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Chill Callahan posted:

Teh n64 has such a thin margin of error it’s almost unplayable...I like the gc one better

I never played the GC one until recently and it’s v good. Kinda too easy to play on auto if you use a power hitter tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

That was my thought too lol. Every western sequel is going to be like this now. Saints Row 5 is going to be about the Boss learning how to raise an orphan kid in a grim post apocalyptic dystopia while equipping gems into their guns

A true tragic that the cup olds and sjws have done this to formally great framchises loke satin riws days gones day z dying light the last of is and Gears (formally gears of war)

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I'm in the mood for some Minecraft

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

playing Charging All My Backup Batteries and Setting Up Portable Fans, getting ready for a lot of smt4A this week.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Watching Eva, Yakuza 3 and Bloodstained and Danganronpa later

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Steamworld Dig 2

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Suddenly got the urge to play some classic Game Boy/GBA games. What should I play, folks

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

amazing penguin , danky kang 94, kuru kuru kururin, jdrill dozer and ninnja 5-0, farewell

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Baxate posted:

Steamworld Dig 2
It's so loving good. I should replay it.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Suddenly got the urge to play some classic Game Boy/GBA games. What should I play, folks

wario land 2

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
kuru kuru kururin is the poo poo.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Quarth

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I’m basically finished with monster hunter until ice borne comes to pc...the only thing I want is the nergi gamma chest because I was too slow with event stuff. I’m gonna start either the Witcher 3 or Bloodborne...

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bloodfart, The Shitcher.

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
im playing this neo geo game called puzzled

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

"I also want to gently caress her" is a real goony thing to say, in jest or no. Go sit in the corner and contemplate your gooniness. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.

LmOo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

"I also want to gently caress her" is a real goony thing to say, in jest or no. Go sit in the corner and contemplate your gooniness. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

finished Momodora which was a fun indie metroidvania without endless stupid padding. it's put me in the mood for dark souls... might finally start a Remastered playthrough. need to think of a fun build

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Its 2004 again and Im going to play World of Warcraft until my whole body hurts

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
rear end Chain

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Accidentally selected Dragon Quest Builders from the PS4 menu when trying to start The Sinking City and just rolled with it. Just unlocked the first teleporter in Chapter 2

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Astral Chain is real cool. Can't really pinpoint why but it feels "bigger" than a third party switch exclusive game; the first few hours give off a very polished and reassuring vibe

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
And yes I also want to gently caress her.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Dog watching and playing Minecraft.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I really want astral chain but I have too much to play. Just got a notification that my Catharine full body order will be here this week... completely forgot about it.

Gonna sit down with Mario galaxy 2 after a beach day. Maybe some more bayo tn

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Not sure yet. Maybe get my computer hooked back up to play FFXIV, maybe play some Necrodancer or Lumines instead.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Control, with hollow knight on the commute

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Going to try and finish Control tonight and start rear end Chain in earnest later.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Consumed by Yakuza 0

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

despite having more than enough to play, astral chain is mine

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

20 pc tendies. time for game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bloodstained, Yakuza 3, and I remembered I had a Mother 3 save near the end of the game that I haven’t played in like 3 years so I’m gonna try to beat that this weekend lol.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
D:OS 2 with some friends that have never played it before and that's pretty entertaining. Also Remnant, on and off.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

D:EE zNuts

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001