Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

frajaq posted:

Companion Info

The annoying kid from Little Lamplight lmao

Who?

I played mostly all of FONV but don't really remember much from it, and I could never play more than 10 hours of fo3, much less even one of the dlcs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Smelly posted:

Codsworth knows what kinda poo poo you're into and he's just not down with that.

codsworth: I would but alas my arms bear only weapons and blades

john fallout: oh i know that's why i asked

Koala Cola
Dec 21, 2005

I am the stone that the builder refused...

Seashell Salesman posted:

HAHAHAHA it's a youtube streaming whatever stream. This is gonna last like 5 minutes tops.

link?

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Where angels and generals fear to tread.

http://streamcountry.com/hatenewspapers/

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Don't link it, go back a few pages to his old link. he was even retarded enough to list it as fo4 instead of something random

edit: at least it's watchable now though and not lagging every five seconds

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Dude has been banned from every other service already.

Also I just pad 7 dollars for a vpn to play monday and 10 dollars for the digital strategy guide for maximum sperg butthe guide doesn't come out until tuesday and I won't be able to look up every bobble head as soon as I start playing and thats awful.

Koala Cola
Dec 21, 2005

oh its the same one...

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

i'm gonna scream if this streamer doesn't pick up the plasma and radiation gun

Koala Cola
Dec 21, 2005

frajaq posted:

i'm gonna scream if this streamer doesn't pick up the plasma and radiation gun

Well at least we can see the radiation guns now

edit: projectiles look dorky but they seem fun and interesting

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Who?

I played mostly all of FONV but don't really remember much from it, and I could never play more than 10 hours of fo3, much less even one of the dlcs.

In Fallout 3 there's a town full of children (who exile any who reach adulthood) and its one of the worst things ever. Maccready was the mayor. If any of you are mad about having the fact that Mayor Maccready is a companion in Fallout 4 spoiled for you, I have no sympathy for you.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Fishmen stealing our big tittied women.

Koala Cola
Dec 21, 2005

The Droid posted:

In Fallout 3 there's a town full of children (who exile any who reach adulthood) and its one of the worst things ever. Maccready was the mayor. If any of you are mad about having the fact that Mayor Maccready is a companion in Fallout 4 spoiled for you, I have no sympathy for you.

seems pretty natural tbh

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Witty phrases on random basis
That little poo poo? I need to find some Deathclaws... Cazadors... whatever is the deadliest living thing and dump him there.

Seashell Salesman
Aug 4, 2005

Holy wow! That "Literally A Person" sure is a cool and good poster. He's smart and witty and he smells like a pure mountain stream. I posted in his thread and I got a FANCY NEW AVATAR!!!!
Has there been any discussion of why there are SO MANY loving mannequins in this game? There are really a lot. Too many.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I had one of my favorite experiences trying to get a coffee mug.

Todd "fuckboy" Howard

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

frajaq posted:

Companion Info

The annoying kid from Little Lamplight lmao

You chose the fatass when there was a better Wazer killer to have in Fallout 4? You failed me yet again, Howard.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Apparition posted:

seems pretty natural tbh

"Natural" in the same way that all good things must die

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Seashell Salesman posted:

Has there been any discussion of why there are SO MANY loving mannequins in this game? There are really a lot. Too many.

Well you see, robots. Gotta have a model for humans when they're all either dead or ghouls or super mutants.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

And of course he picked the only streaming service that Germany auto-blocks. :mad:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Little Lamplight wasn't bad, it seems the biggest complaints come from really creepy people angry they couldn't shoot children in the face for saying mungo.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Little Lamplight wasn't bad, it seems the biggest complaints come from really creepy people angry they couldn't shoot children in the face for saying mungo.

:siren:

The kids were poorly written and the town itself made no sense for a multitude of reasons.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

it was super loving bethesda

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

If you could have at least put their lovely little town to the torch it would have been fine. No murder required.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Dude was trying to kill a legendary boomer, only to have the lucky stranger proc and one shot the fucker.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

this guys weapons are all such utter poo poo

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

"I know I'm still human. Some of you must still be too, or you'd all gang up on me and attack me. It's getting dark. We'll see who's who..."

Seashell Salesman
Aug 4, 2005

Holy wow! That "Literally A Person" sure is a cool and good poster. He's smart and witty and he smells like a pure mountain stream. I posted in his thread and I got a FANCY NEW AVATAR!!!!
Pretty cool how he can take the place over now that he cleared the raiders out, though.

Amazing Member
Apr 4, 2008
The ol' random encounters vs bandits with power armor and 2 fatmans.

Get's me everytime

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

NecroMonster posted:

this guys weapons are all such utter poo poo

He didn't pick the plasma pistol i'm gonna cry

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
I used to be a scavenger like you, and then last year I took a bullet to the rear end.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Holy poo poo that new Assault robot :stare:

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Dude was trying to kill a legendary boomer, only to have the lucky stranger proc and one shot the fucker.

That was a normal boomer. The legendary raider was a different guy, and he was basically a regular raider with a nice gun.

Don't feel bad, I expected it to be the guy in the power armor too but
I dunno man they had legendary raiders in the other games but they had actual names because they were "legendary"

frajaq posted:

Holy poo poo that new Assault robot :stare:

The Assaultotron is really loving cool

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
why doesn't this guy ever pick up the empty bottles?

Seashell Salesman
Aug 4, 2005

The assaultron reminds me of the fire daedra in Skyrim. Not really a good thing IMO.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

If this dude is indicative of the average skill level person playing a video game it is the most horrifyingly illuminating poo poo

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

Shaquin posted:

If this dude is indicative of the average skill level person playing a video game it is the most horrifyingly illuminating poo poo

Run through HL2 with dev commentary turned on. There's so much "Yeah, so our playtester got lost in this section because there were two doors and even though they lead to the same place he just kept taking the wrong turn because, like Derek Zoolander, he couldn't turn left." that it's loving embarassing. I'm amazed some people manage to turn the loving computer/console on.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
Hahaha, Deathclaw out of loving nowhere.

RUDE ROBOT
Feb 19, 2013

That death claw murdering the crap out of him was way too cathartic for me...

Nice animation though, reminds me of Alien: Isolation.

Symetrique
Jan 2, 2013

I'm surprised he managed to kill it on his second attempt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Danse does not approve of drug use :allears:

• Locked thread