Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

I feel dumb. What's going on w this?

Met gala is some bougie poo poo that populists rage against in the first, simple don met his third wife at the met gala in the second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Did I miss something before Trump's AJ tweet or is he just dumping on Lincoln for some reason

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Madcosby posted:

Just walk away. Why on earth must he always double down on his idiocy

People support this man. Its loving insane

i'm still hoping that Donald J Trump is the catalyst the media needs to flat-out call a public figure a moron

"Moron President Tweets: _ _ _ _ _" is the next step the news media needs to take to restore some semblance of balance

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

quote:

White House officials said privately there was no broader strategy behind the interviews. GOP strategists and Capitol Hill aides were puzzled by it all. "I have no idea what they view as a successful media hit," said one senior GOP consultant with close ties to the administration. "He just seemed to go crazy today," a senior GOP aide said.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/01/trump-civil-war-banks-korea-237859

quote:

Several people close to Trump noted he often uses the phrase “looking at" when asked about a position where he's unfamiliar or doesn't have a definitive answer he wants to give. Spicer later declined to say Trump would do it.

looooooool

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

:trumppop: now a legitimate policy position

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

We've got him responding. Make him say that something aweful!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

So at the end he qualifies it to people that get sick by no fault of their own. Not a lol now.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Getting sick is literally a moral failure

They didn't loving pray enough

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

God wanted you sick sorry fuckers

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

My uncle's family went to a Church of God for a while. His wife was suffering from stage four cancer and during one service, the pastor actually said something to the effect of "Sickness is just a sign of lack of faith" and pointed at them. With all five of their kids there. While she was wearing only a scarf on her head because of chemo.

It's the loving prosperity gospel bullshit.

Hopefully anyone who actually believes that crap gets cancer and dies thinking God hates them.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
Someone buy him an account

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Burt Sexual posted:

So at the end he qualifies it to people that get sick by no fault of their own. Not a lol now.

Yeah I don't know how someone posted that cut to twitter without knowing that it was misleading.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Egbert Souse posted:

My uncle's family went to a Church of God for a while. His wife was suffering from stage four cancer and during one service, the pastor actually said something to the effect of "Sickness is just a sign of lack of faith" and pointed at them. With all five of their kids there. While she was wearing only a scarf on her head because of chemo.

Lmao

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

turn off the TV posted:

Yeah I don't know how someone posted that cut to twitter without knowing that it was misleading.

Propaganda, friend

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Egbert Souse posted:

Hopefully anyone who actually believes that crap gets cancer and dies thinking God hates them.

Yeah people do believe that crap get cancer and die thinking God hates them, but only because they didn't give enough money to the Pastor to bankroll his private jets.

Blue Train posted:

Propaganda, friend

She deleted it a few hours later, though.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Lol

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Burt Sexual posted:

That was why the linked tweet was removed. The original video didn't have the late amending statement by Brooks and the poster didn't want to be disingenuous so they deleted the comment. Person that posted it is going through chemo right now and was pissed as hell at the comment by the Congressman but did the right thing.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

The real lol is that all the kids are atheists or agnostics now.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Egbert Souse posted:

The real lol is that all the kids are atheists or agnostics now.

I bet

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Egbert Souse posted:

At first I was angry, but LOL

What kind of dumb bastard goes to a church like that?

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Egbert Souse posted:

Did the kids start believing harder or did they kill their mother?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

lol our president is retarded

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

ElGroucho posted:

At first I was angry, but LOL

What kind of dumb bastard goes to a church like that?

I have a friend who grew up in the South going to a Pentecostal church, and he told me that one time they literally paraded him up to the front of the congregation and tried to exorcise the gay demons out of him. To be fair it was his parents that dragged him to the service, but I met them and they seemed like otherwise decent people. This is the same sect of Christianity that wrangles snakes and sniffs smoke in order to start speaking tongues, mind you.

He's...not religious nowadays.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Some Breitbart for your veins

quote:

Way to go Trump. Looks like the only thing I got for my vote was jury duty. I'm done!!! It will be a cold day in hell before I vote again! Way to make america great DJT!
-
WITF is going on here ? I didn't sign up for this BS.
-
Guess What?!?!

We have a new LIAR in the Whitehouse.....LOL next stop for Trumpinocchio is to GW Bushes house.

Word has it Trump is not insisting on any kind of funding for the border wall with the new budget (amping up the national debt once again). Making Mexico pay for it is not going to happen either, even though we have plenty of ways to make them. He might not even pull out of NAFTA, like he promised every minute during the campaign. The new federal budget supposedly will also continue full funding for Planned Parenthood, including abortion. Things are looking like we’ve been screwed like a cheap slut.
-
What's funny is I was going to vote for Rand Paul, until early on in the GOP primaries Trump said everything I expected Rand to say. I caught Trump fever from then on...

I made a rookie mistake of trusting a politician at his word. From now on I will only vote on track record.
-
i can’t believe I supported this Lying POS....... drat......
-
$1 TRILLION fxxxing We The Tax Payer dollars, and NOT ONE STINKING penny for the wall. NOT ONE PENNY. If Trump signs it, he needs to pack up his daughter, Ivanka and leave our country. DON'T EVEN think about a second term. DON'T EVEN think about it.
-
What the hell is going on in Washington , this is out right treason to the will of the American people, The out right lying to our faces is just unimaginable . If we stand for this , we deserve everything we get.
-
president trump. tHE BATTLE YOU MUST WIN IS THE ONE TO RINO,s THAT THEY AR REPUBLICAN AND SHOULD HONOUR THE WILL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.You have more political enemies in RINO,s than in all other assemblies.
CONVINCE
-
I  have been stabbed in the back...........again!!
-
Who did the negotiations? Pelosi and Schumer? Were they the only 2 in the room? Sure looks like it. What the hell are the Republicans doing there if they don't do what we elected them for and they promised to do? They could have 100% of the seats and they would still fund everything the democrats want. They should all be lined up and hung.
-
I went Republican this last election based on promises made by Trump.

if they don't come through and keep their comments to those who put them in office, then i will withdraw my support and future votes. strike 3, you're OUT.

when you betray those who voted for you, expect the backlash.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Some Breitbart for your veins

Imagine hating Trump, but for all of those reasons instead of the sane ones

That's a confirmed lol over here

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer

This is hurting my brain. :lol:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Nice tweet retard. You're the president lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I am actually beginning believe that the President of the United States truly, no joke, has dementia (or some other mental impairment) and that he had it before his campaign even started.

I mean I heard it before but, you know, it's politics. Accusations are a dime a dozen. But I really do not think there is any other way to explain this. The man continues to go full retard, all the time.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

I must have missed something because I have no idea why he suddenly gives a poo poo about Andrew Jackson

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

I must have missed something because I have no idea why he suddenly gives a poo poo about Andrew Jackson

He killed a bunch of minorities so Retardicans think he's the bees knees.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
Nailed it. Jesus loving christ.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

Trump has been looking up to Jackson as his populist President role model.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.17ad3fdc8ab5

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

A quote from a few pages back mentioned that he stated in an interview that he'd started reading a book about him

That's definitely in line with what we know about Trump - he kind of just parrots the last thing that he heard*

*I say "heard" because it was obviously a book on tape; as we all know, Trump can't actually read.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

im gonna die from a lol overdose

please print out future tweets and pin them on my grave TIA

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

a coloring book

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

donald trump, president, business man.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Oh ok so he sees Andrew Jackson as a role model.

I was hoping he was randomly praising former presidents.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Article I skimmed (think it was Daily Beast? idk) asserted that Trump's obsession with Jackson was because Bannon's obsessed with Jackson. So does that mean Bannon's in favor again? And if so, is that a lol?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
just a lmao at the fact that Trump is 100% ego driven and will likely go down as one of the most reviled presidents and will die happy thinking he did a great job because he refuses to believe anything that contradicts his Alzheimer's addled brain lmao