Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Wolfsheim posted:

Did I miss anything

No

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

etalian posted:

At least the Austro Hungarian empire taught Czechs how to make good beer.

What benefits can be derived from the current clusterfuck?

dank as hell memes

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
In the last month, Trump's been doing fine. Just fine.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Did the Republican candidate just tweet out something that a) required a captcha test to load and b) was a loving 35 motherfucking page PDF file?

Is this some weird timeline where one major political party is just a weird Russian scammer plot to drain as many bank accounts as possible before getting blocked by Google?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Lol I didn't see that it was captchad (because I didn't click on it obv)

Gotta make sure no bots are looking for lyin crooked Hillary

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Follow-up: Is there a version of this thread I could subscribe to that just has the funny twitter links minus the 30 pages a day of /pol/ Trumpstaffel bickering with easily baited and bored low level Hillary staffers?

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Slate Action posted:

All part of his plan you fools.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

mrmcd posted:

Did the Republican candidate just tweet out something that a) required a captcha test to load and b) was a loving 35 motherfucking page PDF file?

Is this some weird timeline where one major political party is just a weird Russian scammer plot to drain as many bank accounts as possible before getting blocked by Google?

I enjoy how every one of those 'facts' is led by a quote from Donald Trump as though him saying something is proof of the fact.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

This was pages ago but, I stopped reading at fact number two which was this:

quote:

In December 2014, There Were 12,294 Million U.S. Manufacturing Jobs, Down From
17,297,000 U.S. Manufacturing Jobs In 1997. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, Accessed 6/24/16)

What the gently caress are those numbers? is the first number supposed to be read as 12 billion; is that the slight of hand he's going for? Honestly, if the real numbers show a loss of only 5 million manufacturing jobs during the second worse economic upheaval in U.S. history then I'd be surprised and kind of happy with that.

radical meme fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Jun 26, 2016

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mrmcd posted:

Follow-up: Is there a version of this thread I could subscribe to that just has the funny twitter links minus the 30 pages a day of /pol/ Trumpstaffel bickering with easily baited and bored low level Hillary staffers?

Yeah it's called the newspaper grandpa.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

GobiasIndustries posted:

I enjoy how every one of those 'facts' is led by a quote from Donald Trump as though him saying something is proof of the fact.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-20463092

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

GobiasIndustries posted:

Is nml Trump's account?

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

DrPlump posted:

All part of his plan you fools.

His saving his energy until November

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

shiksa posted:

I mean I'm on businesss travel in Germany right now so many his servers are just trying to keep the EU #globalist (((paymasters))) from finding out about his master plan.

The other possibility is that his campaign is too loving cheap / incompetent to actually buy a real hosting and CDN operation and whatever low rent poo poo they threw it up on triggered their ddos prevent scripts after the first 10k clicks.

One or the other.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Slate Action posted:

from my calculations things are looking up for trump!!!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

shiksa posted:

"Type the words in this picture to prove you aren't Liddle Marco"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
52 seconds to solve Israel v Palestine

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

These are unwatchable. The 1st day in office video is incoherent. I stopped after that.

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
It seems the worse the nimble navigator does the shriller the peanut gallery gets. They've stopped talking about their god king entirely to whine and bitch about muslims and immigrants

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Trump now right on line with McCain, who famously went on to become president.

RCP average, June 26, 2008: Obama 47.1, McCain 40.4 (O +6.7)
RCP average, June 26, 2012: Obama 46.8, Romney 44.2 (O +2.6)
RCP average, June 26, 2016: Clinton 46.1, Trump 39.4 (C +6.7)

Slate Action fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Jun 26, 2016

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

radical meme posted:

This was pages ago but, I stopped reading at fact number two which was this:

What the gently caress are those numbers? is the first number supposed to be read as 12 billion; is that the slight of hand he's going for? Honestly, if the real numbers show a loss of only 5 million manufacturing jobs during the second worse economic upheaval in U.S. history then I'd be surprised and kind of happy with that.

He needs a proofreader.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Vladimir Putin posted:

These are unwatchable. The 1st day in office video is incoherent. I stopped after that.

Some of the video descriptions are pretty great.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
it's still months away from the general though. how is his campaign structure looking? is it PIVOTING away from the underfunded, understaffed awfulness spearheaded by corey?

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
maybe Trump can find a vice president with the sass and political acumen necessary to turn this thing around. A "Game Changer" if you will.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

Slate Action posted:

Trump now right on line with McCain, who famously went on to become president.

RCP average, June 26, 2008: Obama 47.1, McCain 40.4 (O +6.7)
RCP average, June 26, 2012: Obama 46.8, Romney 44.2 (O +2.6)
RCP average, June 26, 2016: Clinton 46.1, Trump 39.4 (C +6.7)

And this is even before Bernies people finally sick of up and come to Hillary

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Slate Action posted:

Sword and Sceptre
Jan 24, 2011

by vyelkin

GobiasIndustries posted:

Some of the video descriptions are pretty great.

Welp he lost my vote.

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

A Neurotic Jew posted:

maybe Trump can find a vice president with the sass and political acumen necessary to turn this thing around. A "Game Changer" if you will.

I hear one Bernard Sanders is available

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
I love the poorly educated!

https://twitter.com/RonBrownstein/status/747164976352112640

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Slate Action posted:

Both candidates with that all-important "welp, I guess this is what we're getting" bump from mid-June.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Slate Action posted:

we need this in pie chart form

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Slate Action posted:

The Hillary voters are the civilized world, the Trump voters are the Ork waaaagh -- dangerous when bunched up together but overall not serious and contained to the wastelands -- and the leftover margin are huddled, starving survivors in a bombed out ruin.

Rivensteel
Mar 30, 2010

Sword and Sceptre posted:

Welp he lost my vote.

Nicely done av + post

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The religious right has been struggling with Donald Trump's lip service version of christianity, but thankfully, Trump's Evangelical Executive Advisory Board has come up with a solution: Donald Trump is now a born-again Christian.

James Dobson vouches that he himself knows the person who led him to Christ, so you know it's true.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Wikkheiser posted:

The Hillary voters are the civilized world, the Trump voters are the Ork waaaagh -- dangerous when bunched up together but overall not serious and contained to the wastelands -- and the leftover margin are huddled, starving survivors in a bombed out ruin.

Orkz are fun and endearing, so I'm having trouble following this analogy

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Wikkheiser posted:

starving orks would eat the gobbos or smaller orks instead of huddling tho

Glenn Zimmerman
Apr 9, 2009

Slate Action posted:

I once believed we were one terrorist attack from a Trump presidency.

Now I'd say

3? 4?

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
The real test will be to see if Trump can take the lead for a little while after the RNC. Even McCain was able to pull that off. (Although he had the Thrilla From Wasilla)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Do It Once Right posted:

The religious right has been struggling with Donald Trump's lip service version of christianity, but thankfully, Trump's Evangelical Executive Advisory Board has come up with a solution: Donald Trump is now a born-again Christian.

James Dobson vouches that he himself knows the person who led him to Christ, so you know it's true.

Corinthians 2 is his favorite chapter in the Bible

• Locked thread