Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

What's wrong with it tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DevNull
Apr 4, 2007

And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky
A human being that was given to fly

Barry Convex posted:

so we’re at the stage where the GOP will create fake DSA flyers to try to smear the Dems lol
https://twitter.com/sohrabahmari/status/1017928988319272960?s=21

I love how the url is a site for blutooth speakers.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Goon Danton posted:

What's wrong with it tho

it breaks the style guide, i don't think that it's manifold font, it doesn't have the dsa logo. additionally kavanaugh is spelled incorrectly and there are *s instead of Us in the fucks

edit: oh yeah, and if you're going to link to the dsa website on something like that, you should be linking to dsausa.org/join

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lol like anyone in the DSA would be afraid of using the word gently caress. this is like if phyllis schflay's failson tried to make DSA propaganda

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Goon Danton posted:

What's wrong with it tho

Seriously, except for private property none of those things are popular.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Dmitri-9 posted:

Seriously, except for private property none of those things are popular.

and if people had a more fully realized understanding of the difference between personal property vs. private property, private property wouldn't be as well liked as it is.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

Barry Convex posted:

so we’re at the stage where the GOP will create fake DSA flyers to try to smear the Dems lol
https://twitter.com/sohrabahmari/status/1017928988319272960?s=21

looks good to me

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

maybe you could frame the argument around being pro-personal property instead of anti private property while still being anti private property

unbutthurtable
Dec 2, 2016

Total. Tox. Rereg.

College Slice

Karl Barks posted:

maybe you could frame the argument around being pro-personal property instead of anti private property while still being anti private property

go back to your bday party

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Met three Goons at the Jacksonville DSA meeting today. SHOW YOURSELVES.

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you work with Turkeys!!

I approve of every sentiment in that flyer except for censoring the gently caress word.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

unbutthurtable posted:

go back to your bday party

:chaostrump:

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

fermun posted:

it breaks the style guide, i don't think that it's manifold font, it doesn't have the dsa logo. additionally kavanaugh is spelled incorrectly and there are *s instead of Us in the fucks

edit: oh yeah, and if you're going to link to the dsa website on something like that, you should be linking to dsausa.org/join

Style guides stink of demcent. No gods no copy editors

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
"The future of the Democratic Party" woof, that's the only bad part of that poster.

I'm willing to bet that's real but also that it was made by some 50 year old guy in the North Star caucus.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Goon Danton posted:

What's wrong with it tho

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Baby Babbeh posted:

I approve of every sentiment in that flyer except for censoring the gently caress word.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Goon Danton posted:

What's wrong with it tho

The police are a public service and shouldn't be hosed

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

Xelkelvos posted:

Met three Goons at the Jacksonville DSA meeting today. SHOW YOURSELVES.

ey

the meeting confirmed my belief that the Fifth International will be one of the more successful goon projects

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Jeb! Repetition posted:

There's a reason Teresa May wants a lower police budget and Corbyn wants higher in the UK where they're controlled at the national level. Rich people have private security instead, just like they have cars and private libraries instead of buses and public libraries

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

fermun posted:

Also we would have sprung for color I hope. Red is both on-brand and eye-catching!

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

Meeting Goons at DSA gatherings will never not be cool and amazing.

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I know handles of 3 of the 4 Goons in NTX already. The one I don't know just gave me the stairs question.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

The Dipshit posted:

I know handles of 3 of the 4 Goons in NTX already. The one I don't know just gave me the stairs question.

Well what was your answer?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I know what you're trying to say here but you worded it very stupid

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

C2C - 2.0 posted:

Well what was your answer?

I'm a forum old, of course I answered "I am protected"

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
I doubt it because it seems like a pretty small chapter based on what im seeing on the dsa map, but is anybody in this thread a member in the north bay?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/Cyyrha/status/1018311399997665283
actually this sounds incredibly plausible

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

The Dipshit posted:

I've noticed goons meeting at DSA meets are among the least awkward goon encounters I've experienced IRL

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

How do you do, fellow antifa?

Fun Shoe

life is a joke posted:

I doubt it because it seems like a pretty small chapter based on what im seeing on the dsa map, but is anybody in this thread a member in the north bay?

There's at least a couple north bay goons here. (I'm assuming this is in the SF bay area and not some other north bay)

unbutthurtable
Dec 2, 2016

Total. Tox. Rereg.

College Slice

life is a joke posted:

lol if I remember correctly, North Bay may have been formed because of some connections people put together in this thread

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

unbutthurtable posted:

lol if I remember correctly, North Bay may have been formed because of some connections people put together in this thread

Don't know about North Bay but my chapter wouldn't exist without this thread

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
you're all welcome

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

The Dipshit posted:

i keep a derringer on my person at all times in case if i am ever asked the stairs question irl

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

life is a joke posted:

north bay dsa has more goons than sf dsa.

edit: i believe this is actually true, btw, i think there are 5 north bay dsa goons and only 4 sf dsa goons, and i think just 2 east bay dsa goons.

fermun has issued a correction as of 10:09 on Jul 15, 2018

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have never been asked the stairs question and I can only pray I never am.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

dsa goon caucus

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Democrats of Something Awful

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
I've been asked the stairs question twice IRL and pretended to have no idea what they're talking about both times, then proceeded to keep pushing them about why they're asking about stairs until they become visibly embarrassed

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
I will be trying to catch up with my north bay sa dsa crew, but I promise no stairs questions :P when's that next santa rosa meeting? I'm usually not around on Sundays but I follow on social media to see if anything during the week is gonna pop up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
are yall just standing up in a meeting and yelling "where the real goons at"