Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Weapons don't contribute to power level so his power level was 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

what happens if farmer w/ shotgun fuses with another farmer w/ shotgun

would you multiply it? would farmer w/ shotguns have a power level of 25?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Gotenks was orders of magnitude more powerful so yeah.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Gowasu is incredibly pissed at GodTube's new streaming restrictions

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Manatee Cannon posted:

what happens if farmer w/ shotgun fuses with another farmer w/ shotgun

would you multiply it? would farmer w/ shotguns have a power level of 25?

Vigitto Blue is weaker than SSJB Goku so I think you are supposed to subtract the power levels.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

I hope someone archives all the different spellings the Goku/Vegeta potara fusion gets.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
VGTH, as was recorded in the Torah

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

ImpAtom posted:

Weapons don't contribute to power level so his power level was 5.

You'd assume weapons work like the Kamehameka. The Shotgun Blast actually has a power level of about 30.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
Vegiotto

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Vegerotto

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Vegiot

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Vidgey.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Did Arale die when Kid Buu blew up the world? If she's a completely artificial human that can't be revived with the dragonballs but she appeared later on in Super, doesn't that mean she survived? Add another member to team never died I guess?

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Arale should fuse with Zeno.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

sharktamer posted:

Did Arale die when Kid Buu blew up the world? If she's a completely artificial human that can't be revived with the dragonballs but she appeared later on in Super, doesn't that mean she survived? Add another member to team never died I guess?

Arale counted as part of the Earth when Shenron put that back together. Just like all the other buildings and cars and etc objects.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Arale just kept floating around space until Earth reformed and by coincidence she ended up landing right where she was before the explosion.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

sharktamer posted:

She either got revived like Android 8 or both Android 8 and Arale survived the Earth exploding.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Considering she is canonically powerful enough to take on SSJB Goku, she survived.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Rutibex posted:

Vigitto Blue is weaker than SSJB Goku so I think you are supposed to subtract the power levels.

:thinking:

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Rutibex posted:

?????

this loving thread

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Blockhouse posted:

?????

this loving thread

Rutibex is like the opposite of a national treasure for this thread

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Burkion posted:

Considering she is canonically powerful enough to take on SSJB Goku, she survived.

And Senbei could just leave the planet or time travel with a sentient invention.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

there's too many drat kinds of fusion now just create some best of blend of all the methods and stick to it where the HELL is Bulma when you need something actually useful done

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Black August posted:

there's too many drat kinds of fusion now just create some best of blend of all the methods and stick to it where the HELL is Bulma when you need something actually useful done

Perhaps some sort of... EX Fusion, done by having armbands of some kind?

Batmasterson
Dec 7, 2010

Bang Bang Bang
I'm really hoping the Tournament of Power features the weaker characters using some sweet support moves to set up the big guns for KOs, or to prevent them from getting knocked out. I want Goku to get blasted off the edge while everyone cheers, only for Piccolo to use his extended arms to yank Goku back into the ring. I also want Gohan, Krillen, and Vegeta to team up since they do have experience fighting together.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Blockhouse posted:

?????

this loving thread
:eng101:
Goku blasted Super Zamasu with a Kamehameha and hosed him up pretty bad. Vegetto blasted Super Zamasu with a Final Kamehameha and it did zero damage. Therefor by the principals of power scaling Goku is stronger than Vegetto

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Rutibex posted:

Goku blasted Super Zamasu with a Kamehameha and hosed him up pretty bad. Vegetto blasted Super Zamasu with a Final Kamehameha and it did zero damage. Therefor by the principals of power scaling Goku is stronger than Vegetto

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Rutibex posted:

Fusion Zamasu was getting constant Zenkais whenever they hurt him, and was thus able to face tank stronger attacks. There, explained.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

ImpAtom posted:

Perhaps some sort of... EX Fusion, done by having armbands of some kind?

That's not good enough and you know it, it needs to be better than potara and the dance combined, she has the science

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Goku's attacks literally just made his weaker half start decaying, and he started hulking the gently caress out when Vegito was attacking him and getting bigger and more slimy and gross.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

Rutibex posted:

Goku didn't just hit him with a Kamehameha, he shot his own attack back at him. And for all the "damage" he did, Zamas was fine and dandy afterwards.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

It's like you dumbass nerds have never played an RPG in your life, Zamasu clearly has thresholds of HP lost before he changes state, and all Vegito Blue did was smack him into the Vs Trunks phase

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Batmasterson posted:

I'm really hoping the Tournament of Power features the weaker characters using some sweet support moves to set up the big guns for KOs, or to prevent them from getting knocked out. I want Goku to get blasted off the edge while everyone cheers, only for Piccolo to use his extended arms to yank Goku back into the ring. I also want Gohan, Krillen, and Vegeta to team up since they do have experience fighting together.

It would be kinda hilarious if Goku and Vegeta end up doing really badly at first due to how much they have to hold back since the tournament has a no kill rule in place

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Goku and Vegeta already willingly have held beck during tournaments in order to not kill people, they'll do fine.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Aurora posted:

Goku and Vegeta already willingly have held beck during tournaments in order to not kill people, they'll do fine.

Goku seems to have trouble with it though. Like he went full-on SSBKX10 against the Pride Trooper guy and even Whis's dad was like "woah son that's getting into death territory."

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

ImpAtom posted:

Goku seems to have trouble with it though. Like he went full-on SSBKX10 against the Pride Trooper guy and even Whis's dad was like "woah son that's getting into death territory."

Yeah after I posted I wondered if that's what might get Goku more into villain territory and has to be taught a lesson about friendship.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Super Saiyan.... red

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I fully expect he's going to figure out how to bypass kaioken murdering you, or at least long enough to push it to some idiot level that turns him into ash once he's done

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Black August posted:

I fully expect he's going to figure out how to bypass kaioken murdering you, or at least long enough to push it to some idiot level that turns him into ash once he's done

I sort of have a vague suspicion that one potential outcome for the plot arc is Goku actually getting crippled by his Kaioken use and we get an arc where he is out of comission and dealing with ti while serious stuff is going on before it inevitably gets fixed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
He did do ssb+kkx10 for a bit this fight, it would be pretty amazing if he started the tournament wrecked and limping around.

• Locked thread