Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Who is this?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Not the direction I was expecting for the next Mega Man game.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

Kibner posted:

Who is this?

I was going to say Sam Dekker but it's actually Kyle Wiltjer. He was late for practice so he had to wear this getup that somebody had handy for unknown reasons.

all white people look the goddamn same I can't help it

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dejan Bimble posted:

http://nbanv.mayhem.cbssports.com/e/7ea8854ec74bbaf3ecacaf76a2c676eb?ttag=BPM17_cpy_invite_new

I made an NBA N/V group for the NCAA tournament

You shouldn't need a password or anything if you use that link

My name there is Dehon Bomble
But what's important is that it's time to pretend to care about college basketball

thank you, i created a CBS Sports Account so I could once again prepare to clean up on points when the Northwestern Wildcats shock the world all the way to the National Championship.

Halfling Wizard Bear
Oct 12, 2003

I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people.

chunkles posted:

I was going to say Sam Dekker but it's actually Kyle Wiltjer. He was late for practice so he had to wear this getup that somebody had handy for unknown reasons.

all white people look the goddamn same I can't help it

I thought it was Frank Kaminsky

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

R.D. Mangles posted:

thank you, i created a CBS Sports Account so I could once again prepare to clean up on points when the Northwestern Wildcats shock the world all the way to the National Championship.

I can't imagine how gross it must feel to share a common passion with Darren Rovell

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
i think harden deserves the mvp this year.

even though i don't love the rockets, or even james harden, when i see that man work i'm always impressed. the guy carries that team in a huge way and is pretty drat successful while doing it.

that said, i wouldn't mind if kawhi won, of course

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

R.D. Mangles posted:

I made you and BMV managers aribtrarily in cas esomething needs to be fixed and I'm not around

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

mother of god
https://twitter.com/spurs/status/842186700893835264

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

gently caress this is sick

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

If you look at Pop you can see him shudder in disgust at his own creation

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

R.D. Mangles posted:

Wait once again?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

we should send flowers to the trailblazers for their loss

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

Good Grief

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

his man and another guy fly out to contest the long 3 and he just ambles past them and murders another dude lol

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

fred hoiball

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Dejan Bimble posted:

http://nbanv.mayhem.cbssports.com/e/7ea8854ec74bbaf3ecacaf76a2c676eb?ttag=BPM17_cpy_invite_new

But what's important is that it's time to pretend to care about college basketball

i HAVE NOD IDEA ABOUT COLLEGE BASKETBALLL EXCEPT FOR 16 FRESHMEN PLAYERS SO IT WAS FUN TO PICK A BRACKET

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
summary of tonight's game:
- MVP chants for Dragic
- JJ and Ellington are basically poor mans Lebron and Ray Allen circa 2013
- https://twitter.com/World_Wide_Wob/status/842192827345920000

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Dejan Bimble posted:

I think I am in but cannot tell from work.

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

https://streamable.com/je8p8

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

chunkles posted:

That would lead to the tantalizing situation of Dekker handling the ball a bunch, reliving Time's avatar over and over again on national TV

wait now I want them to lock in a seed and have this happen

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Metapod posted:

they won :mrgw:

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.

Metapod posted:

Say what?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

zelah posted:

Say what?

I'm talking about kawhi killing that dude

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
he got his revenge from beyond the grave :ghost:

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull
thanks trailblazers you kept the warriors in the #1 seed for another night

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Skalifornia Love Tour is rolling along :smug:

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

:discourse:

Spacebump posted:

Harden is having an incredible season and the reason why they are a contender. However, getting the 8 seed is much easier this year. The Rockets supporting cast is better. They added Gordon and Anderson but those aren't their only worthwhile rotation players. They wouldn't be a good playoff team, but I could still see that team coached by D'Antoni making it.

Rockets D is still extremely weak. No team has ever won a title with their level of D right now.

Fast Luck posted:

Triple double is a fake stat. Anyway I read this article today http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18869287/wonky-tonkiest-nitty-grittiest-most-analytically-correct-mvp-debate-all
and they all did decide Westbrook can't be the MVP because he can't get his team the 3 seed which is dumb imo. Then they all picked Harden

Sachin Gupta: ...so I think it's fair to say the race should be down to players on the true championship-contending teams. Which still somehow leaves six legitimate candidates.

Six. :eyepop:

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

EvanTH posted:

I bet I voted Spurs :D But anyways I wonder if it was just being contrary or some kinda huge mental blip that made 2 people leave out the Spurs and 1 leave out the Cavs and Raptors

Yes, you were one of the eight.

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

It's only going to be a little patch guys

You know if they're going to be this ostentatious they might as well let them wear helmets.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

WhyteRyce posted:

Skalifornia Love Tour is rolling along :smug:

Skalding hot tonight.

Vlade... knew?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I know the Lakers are tanking but loving lol at that margin

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.

Intruder posted:

I know the Lakers are tanking but loving lol at that margin

There were more lineup experiments tonight. Is it possible they are trying to see what Russell looks like as an off guard in anticipation of getting Ball or Fultz?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

humpthewind posted:

There were more lineup experiments tonight. Is it possible they are trying to see what Russell looks like as an off guard in anticipation of getting Ball or Fultz?

It's probable. The stated reason is "to see what Jordan Clarkson looks like at PG" but it also means Russell playing at the 2.

Which you'd just have to go back to last year to see but whatever.

Lewis Skolnick
Nov 4, 2011

Zogo posted:

Rockets D is still extremely weak. No team has ever won a title with their level of D right now.

It's not as weak as you think - ranked 12th in defensive rating for the entire season, after a shocking start on that end.

Since Jan 1 - Rockets are ranked 8th.

http://stats.nba.com/teams/defense/...=03%2F16%2F2017

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Basketball has been solved

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

It is physically impossible for Manu to do something that isn't cool

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Yo guys what is going on with Skal

I know pho stinks but that is a line.

Most impressive is 9-11 from the line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
D'Angelo had a bad night off the bench.

quote:

Russell is the first player since Josh Smith in 2007 to foul out, have more turnovers than fouls, and have fewer points than fouls

Here's to hoping they don't gently caress with the guy's head again by yo-yoing him in and out of the starting lineup for the rest of the year

• Locked thread