Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Can I announce?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

SirSamVimes posted:

Can I announce?

absolutely

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Can I be a replacement?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh I see that I also missed 2015 reflections. Well, mine will just be fashionably late.

2015 has been hands down the best year of my life and that's even with me spending the whole year living in hostels and with the broken wrist. But despite those when I compare where I am now to where I was at the end of 2014 I've come further than I could imagine. I spent the start of 2015 alone in my hostel dorm room, lying in the dark because somebody was sleeping. I was missing my internet ex-girlfriend, had no friends, a dead-end job and was completely miserable.

Since then I've been promoted at work to a job with less restrictions, more authority and the potential for an actual career. In March I fell in with a wonderful bunch of people who took me in and accepted me as part of the group. In June I decided to fully come out as transsexual which I think gave me the acceptance I'd always needed to find my self-esteem. In doing so I rediscovered the parts of my personality that are a bit more masculine and now I feel complete in a way I never thought was possible. I no longer worry about trying to hide a dirty secret, in fact I love the fact that I'm trans because without those experiences I wouldn't be the girl that I am today and that girl is awesome. I got regular access to drugs, making my nights out better than ever. And best of all, I got over my anxiety about girls. At the start of the year I couldn't imagine taking the initiative in asking a girl out but now I can. I've also got lesbian flirting figured out. And best of all, I'm doing these things with girls that are totally gorgeous and really want to be doing these things with and they want to be doing these things with me. And each time this happens it just gives me more confidence which makes it even easier like a wonderful feedback loop of hotness.

So yeah, that was my year.

CapitalistPig posted:

nah you're in as long as you don't mind being an announcer or a road agent.

I'd rather wait till I can be a wrestler. Rarity don't settle for no backseat role *snap snap*

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Rarity posted:

Oh I see that I also missed 2015 reflections. Well, mine will just be fashionably late.

I'll be even fashionably later.

2015?

Eh.

There, that about sums it up.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Allen Wren posted:

I'll be even fashionably later.

2015?

Eh.

There, that about sums it up.

same

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
My 2015 was just an entire year of the sound a tire makes when it's stuck in the mud and you floor the pedal to get some traction, but instead it just keeps spinning and flinging poo poo everywhere.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I'll be fashionably early.

2016? P good

e; except our new president.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

2015 was the first year in my adult life where I have had both the same job and the same girlfriend throughout the year.

Weeeeirrrrrddddd

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

CCKeane posted:

2015 was the first year in my adult life where I have had both the same job and the same girlfriend throughout the year.

Ooooollllddddddd

Settling down is cool if that's what you're into or something I guess

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Kashuno posted:

I'll be fashionably early.

2016? P good

e; except our new president.

You mean president-elect. We don't have a new president until 2017. :sax:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

BabeLiker90 posted:

Settling down is cool if that's what you're into or something I guess

I'm like a shark if I don't keep moving workplaces I die also I will gladly eat you if you are in front of me.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Is that your secret?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
That's Keane's secret. He's always hungry.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Perpetual hunger is the key to being successful and devilishly handsome? Interesting.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

CCKeane posted:

I'm like a shark if I don't keep moving workplaces I die also I will gladly eat you if you are in front of me.

This explains your love of the word "Mcgillicuddy"

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

BabeLiker90 posted:

This explains your love of the word "Mcgillicuddy"

It's an extremely funny word/fake surname!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/sa-wifom-omgus

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
i will be totino the pizza boy who gets the pizza rolls for all the wrestlers to eat backstage

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

CCKeane posted:

Weeeeirrrrrddddd

spoiler: keane was a sex slave

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

totino boy posted:

i will be totino the pizza boy who gets the pizza rolls for all the wrestlers to eat backstage

ok, that's basically a road agent anyway. BOOK IT

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ernie. posted:

spoiler: keane was a sex slave
Everybody should have a side job imo.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I went overboard at the gamestore today and bought a bunch of stuff, including One Night Revolution which I will run here once I figure it out

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

BottleKnight posted:

Congrats on the win chaoslord!

Today has been a good day for multiple of my sports teams :toot: :razorback:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

I went overboard at the gamestore today and bought a bunch of stuff, including One Night Revolution which I will run here once I figure it out

In

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Opopanax posted:

ONR is a good choice. My group loves ONUW but we are not always as good with the not making noise part, so going in order around the table is a nice thing for us

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Playing a full Kills albums at https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/sa-wifom-omgus followed by full Sleater Kinney albums while burning some midnight oil and working on a paper for someone else. Why do I do these things?

Convince to not play this good music if you like or just join in or whatever.

Also what's going on with the Dungeon World to be organized in January?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'd like for us to have a regular DW event happening every month or so, it's really fun and I hanker for it. We could take turns DMing and stuff. Just a thought~

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
dw?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

BabeLiker90 posted:

I'd like for us to have a regular DW event happening every month or so, it's really fun and I hanker for it. We could take turns DMing and stuff. Just a thought~

I'm not really a huge fan of Dungeon World. If we did Apocalypse World instead, I could get behind that.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm unexpectedly in the prime of my precognitive sense

Quote this and I'll tell you your future until I can't I guess

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Tremendous Taste posted:

Yes do it.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

BabeLiker90 posted:

I'd be really up for this. It could be fun to give DMing a shot though it seems slightly intimidating.

Tremendous Taste posted:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I'd be really up for this. It could be fun to give DMing a shot though it seems slightly intimidating.

I DM'd my very first game in DW and it was a lot of fun. I think someone better at improvising than me would probably not have to prepare as much, but since I was nervous and like to overprepare I spent a couple of days getting everything ready.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

Tremendous Taste posted:

what is in store for me in this fancy new year

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Tremendous Taste posted:

Tell me the future oh all seeing one.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Asiina posted:

I DM'd my very first game in DW and it was a lot of fun. I think someone better at improvising than me would probably not have to prepare as much, but since I was nervous and like to overprepare I spent a couple of days getting everything ready.

I'd probably be like you for the most part just so I know what angles could come up. I don't think I'm particularly funny though and I fear anything I run would be way too by the book.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Playing a full Kills albums at https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/sa-wifom-omgus followed by full Sleater Kinney albums while burning some midnight oil and working on a paper for someone else. Why do I do these things?

Convince to not play this good music if you like or just join in or whatever.

Also what's going on with the Dungeon World to be organized in January?

the squad we have doesn't have a time that works for all :<

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CCKeane posted:

Yes do it.

At some point in the near future you're going to fear you've become.. complacent (I don't think this is the word I mean but I can't bring it to words) with your life (I don't get the sense this is true, though). If you don't manage it well you could end up treating yourself unfairly and corroding your less intimate relationships. Be good to yourself and those you might occasionally take for granted.

I can't possibly spoil this but you'll be happy to a degree you never could have imagined previous. Congrats!

totino boy posted:

what is in store for me in this fancy new year

A friend? of yours (from your youth maybe?) is going to pass sometime this summer/fall and though you aren't close with this woman any longer I get the sense the loss will quite affect you. You'll generate positivity from it, though, so power through!

Meinberg posted:

Tell me the future oh all seeing one.

I see you finding success in reaching out for the things you've been hesitant to pursue in the past. It will come at cost of various aspects of your life you at times couldn't imagine doing without but be mindful at that time that loss is a necessary part of life and maturation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Tremendous Taste posted:

weed