Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

quote:

Though the more likely explanation for Goon’s suicidal tactics was that it was one of the more impressive displays of incompetence and hubris in major war history.

4/5 isn't incompetence and hubris.. Well maybe from the Papi side/

quote:

During this time all of you have been true warriors

Warrior I or IIs?

quote:

So let's put it in perspective, and then talk about what comes next

More move ops i'm guessing

quote:

We had this success because we've been able to leverage our advantages in numbers

N+1 !!! N+1 !!!

quote:

I have always found it amusing when Goons complain about the numbers we've brought to invade them, as they always end up frothing at the mouth and stop just short of taking it as a compliment.

As opposed to all the time you guys frothed at the mouth when we brought N+1?

I'm gonna stop here because even I have limit to how much bad posting I can stomach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

"piggles posted:

Goon leadership also spent months promising to only fight us seriously on their own keepstars or under cyno jammers

TIL plated sacrificial cruise ravens and ratting myrms are serious business fleets in a keepstar fight.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
This wall of poo poo has convinced me of the futility of it all...

nah im just gonna join more fleets

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
That wall of text reads like someone desparately trying to convince themselves that five months of move ops, structure bashes in places which are not Delve and four failed keep drops in NPC Delve have put themselves on the cusp of victory

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Well, that escalated quickly.

Gounads posted:

Short version: Goons bad at eve. PAPI good at eve.

We are bad at eve, we just suck less than them.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Loky11 posted:

i played for about 3 weeks. There was, predictably goon drama in pocket eve, and I have not picked it up since. Seemed ok though.

Also, read the PGL Legacy "update" today and lmao. holy poo poo.

Right now Gooseflock Featheration doesn't have any drama. Communist loot rules and beautiful golden goose eggs for the economy is working very well. SRP is fully funded and the industrial backbone is off the charts.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Kungfu Trader posted:

Right now Gooseflock Featheration doesn't have any drama. Communist loot rules and beautiful golden goose eggs for the economy is working very well. SRP is fully funded and the industrial backbone is off the charts.

How many fully charged freighters ya'all got?

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again

Kungfu Trader posted:

i might come back. sounds like it's gotten better. cool and good.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

CainFortea posted:

How many fully charged freighters ya'all got?

SOV isn't a thing at the moment so no real way to control space besides active gangs. Our backbone is close to Jita and we haven't needed to move massive amounts of items, and until jump freighters come out I don't see that changing. We have cornered the market on several key faction ships and are in a really good place. This is not opsec, we are burning Syndicate to gain a foothold for projected meta changes to the market. Come fly with us while we fly in eve online.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
That's some of the :smug:gest poo poo I've ever read, and I've read some of what mittens has put out. I was expecting fart huffing coming from a guy who unironically goes by progodlegend, but goddamn

Kungfu Trader posted:

SOV isn't a thing at the moment so no real way to control space besides active gangs. Our backbone is close to Jita and we haven't needed to move massive amounts of items, and until jump freighters come out I don't see that changing. We have cornered the market on several key faction ships and are in a really good place. This is not opsec, we are burning Syndicate to gain a foothold for projected meta changes to the market. Come fly with us while we fly in eve online.

can I multibox toilet EVE in bluestacks while I multibox regular EVE on another monitor?

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Loky11 posted:

i might come back. sounds like it's gotten better. cool and good.

Come on in, it is a good time, feels like the eve of old.

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

Kungfu Trader posted:

Come on in, it is a good time, feels like the eve of old.

it crashes a lot and everyone hates us?

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

captainclaw posted:

it crashes a lot and everyone hates us?

No one hates geese :)

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Jazzzzz posted:

That's some of the :smug:gest poo poo I've ever read, and I've read some of what mittens has put out. I was expecting fart huffing coming from a guy who unironically goes by progodlegend, but goddamn

can I multibox toilet EVE in bluestacks while I multibox regular EVE on another monitor?

I quad box in both games. At the same time.

Kungfu Trader fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Oct 22, 2020

minchar
Feb 10, 2013

The amount of dogshit in that post just makes me hope they win super fast so I don't have to read another word pgl posts for a while

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Globby teach me to be heartless like you. I like the idea of scamming but I can't sleep knowing some douche is gonna beat his wife because I stole his pixels.

Also what's the item on the right? I don't recognize the icon.

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
The most glaring thing about that wall of shite is that there isn't a single word of praise for his allies who have carried him to this point. Also a strange hard-on for Elo for some reason?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

can i borrow one or two of those

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Dalael posted:

Globby teach me to be heartless like you. I like the idea of scamming but I can't sleep knowing some douche is gonna beat his wife because I stole his pixels.

Also what's the item on the right? I don't recognize the icon.

No one with that much EVE wealth has a wife, come on

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again

School Nickname posted:

The most glaring thing about that wall of shite is that there isn't a single word of praise for his allies who have carried him to this point. Also a strange hard-on for Elo for some reason?

Yeah if I was an ally I’d be more than a little miffed at the attitude.

And uhhh if I recall PGL and Elo just recently fought during the Test war with Fraternity. Maybe last year? Elo did most of Frat’s Ustz FC-ing.

gently caress test though for real.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

if you don't want to click on a TEST server link: https://pastebin.com/FCSE1iwh

All I could think as I was reading this was "What game are you guys playing?"

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Gounads posted:

I mean, the first part isn't wrong.

The second part though, hoo boy.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

At no point in my tepid history with EVE have I ever been more motivated to log in and suffer through 12-18 hour tidi fests. Soon enough I'll be topping my all-time participation metrics. What in the honest gently caress are these guys on?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Warmachine posted:

At no point in my tepid history with EVE have I ever been more motivated to log in and suffer through 12-18 hour tidi fests. Soon enough I'll be topping my all-time participation metrics. What in the honest gently caress are these guys on?

yeah, like i explicitly noped out of supers because of time restraints like that

then 2020 happened and i wfh and suddenly i can sit in a battleship and click a button every hour or so and actively contribute and its not so bad :v:

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

Warmachine posted:

What in the honest gently caress are these guys on?

your-brain-on-reddit-upvotes.jpg

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

It honestly reads like moraleposting

"I know we suffered through four disgusting tidi slugfests just to get a single keep anchored in delve but trust me guys from now on everything's coming up papi"

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

"trust me we definitely had a plan in place and weren't making GBS threads our pants when the boson titans landed on grid"

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

"we have yet to meaningfully engage on a keepstar grid but we've got 'em on the ropes"

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

yeah, like i explicitly noped out of supers because of time restraints like that

then 2020 happened and i wfh and suddenly i can sit in a battleship and click a button every hour or so and actively contribute and its not so bad :v:

Yah. I can spin in station while working and take a quick fleet here or there during the work day if I have time.

When we are in a war on our doorstep, it means I don’t have to travel for 30 loving minutes to fight. It is typically <5 jumps after getting a bridge.

Means my fleet participation is way up.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes
The pattern I’ve seen from test communications going back a decade is that they talk almost exclusively about their opponents (usually us) and not about themselves or their allies.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

ChickenWing posted:

"trust me we definitely had a plan in place and weren't making GBS threads our pants when the boson titans landed on grid"

On reddit they're hurrblurfing about how their nyx have 28m ehp and nothing would have died. :v:

AeroZ
Nov 9, 2016

Dirk Pitt posted:

Yah. I can spin in station while working and take a quick fleet here or there during the work day if I have time.

When we are in a war on our doorstep, it means I don’t have to travel for 30 loving minutes to fight. It is typically <5 jumps after getting a bridge.

Means my fleet participation is way up.

Shortest trip I’ve had to take for a dunk: https://br.evetools.org/br/5f91842c654e55001a8a8789

Rapulum_Dei
Sep 7, 2009

quote:

Last month Vily and I called a coalition meeting and promised you that the invasion of Delve would be the crescendo of this war, and among the most intense fighting in EVE history. Clearly that promise has been fulfilled
Uh, wut?

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

ChickenWing posted:

"we have yet to meaningfully engage on a keepstar grid but we've got 'em on the ropes"

In replies to Asher's valhalla ride post, dude says they haven't engaged on a keepstar yet b/c he doesn't think the servers can handle it. Whether you buy that or not is up to you - I think it's a little too convenient, but he has an excuse for loving everything.

Meanwhile, he can hurf about having goons on the ropes and his team will eat it up because they're running around Delve in large gangs/small fleets reffing ihubs at will, dumbasses are undocking rorqs under a hostile capital umbrella in the middle of loving stratops and getting dunked on, etc. We shrug and say "goons do dumb poo poo", the other side strokes their hate boners while saying the same thing.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Gounads posted:

We're so bad it's only taking them a few decades to beat us

School Nickname posted:

"allies"

Phlegmish fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Oct 22, 2020

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account

Jazzzzz posted:

In replies to Asher's valhalla ride post, dude says they haven't engaged on a keepstar yet b/c he doesn't think the servers can handle it. Whether you buy that or not is up to you - I think it's a little too convenient, but he has an excuse for loving everything.

Meanwhile, he can hurf about having goons on the ropes and his team will eat it up because they're running around Delve in large gangs/small fleets reffing ihubs at will, dumbasses are undocking rorqs under a hostile capital umbrella in the middle of loving stratops and getting dunked on, etc. We shrug and say "goons do dumb poo poo", the other side strokes their hate boners while saying the same thing.

To be fair. We do dumb things. And obviously they don't understand how we mock and ridicule the idiots.

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat

My child’s take, which I will keep posting until people are tired of it because she is deeply amused by eve.

“He sounds like the kid that can’t climb the slide talking about how this time he’s going to run really fast...and then he trips and hits his face and has to go to the nurse. Then we have to wait for <the coach> to clean the slide”

I took out the coaches name, but the rest is the primary school child’s honest review of mr pro god legend.

Oh wow. More fire: “Is that really his name? His parents hate him.”

So yeah. Anyways I want the goose’s take.

Saul Kain
Dec 5, 2018

Lately it occurs to me,

what a long, strange trip it's been.

Anias posted:

My child’s take, which I will keep posting until people are tired of it because she is deeply amused by eve.

“He sounds like the kid that can’t climb the slide talking about how this time he’s going to run really fast...and then he trips and hits his face and has to go to the nurse. Then we have to wait for <the coach> to clean the slide”

I took out the coaches name, but the rest is the primary school child’s honest review of mr pro god legend.

Oh wow. More fire: “Is that really his name? His parents hate him.”

So yeah. Anyways I want the goose’s take.

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Anias posted:

lol