Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

i hate telenet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

also oman, as in the literal sultanate, is buying mouscron-péruwelz. that can't be good.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

R. Mute posted:

also oman, as in the literal sultanate, is buying mouscron-péruwelz. that can't be good.

Huh, that's some unexpected poo poo right there. Weren't they already a feeder club where a bunch of french players are stalled?

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
That Milicevic free-kick :stare:

Check it here: http://sporza.be/cm/sporza/matchcenter/mc_voetbal/bekervanbelgie_1415/MG_BVB_kwartfinales_heen/1.2170356

No idea how to link directly to the video.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Welp, 1-4. Didn't expect that! Awesome!

And lol at the broadcasting of the only game without goals. Good job sporza :bravo:

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

beedeebee posted:

Huh, that's some unexpected poo poo right there. Weren't they already a feeder club where a bunch of french players are stalled?
supposedly, it's something to do with marc coucke being involved with both oostende and lille. there's a possible conflict of interest

Punc
Nov 3, 2009

Ass to Ass.
More blood for the Trainer God: Waasland-Beveren has sacked Ronny Van Geneugden for being poo poo.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
What's that? Number 4 or something? Genk, Lierse, Standard... I have the feeling I'm missing someone.

Punc
Nov 3, 2009

Ass to Ass.
According to http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/1285/Jupil...n-de-deur.dhtml the list is:
  • Emilio Ferrera - Genk
  • Stanley Menzo - Lierse
  • Lorenzo Staelens - Cercle
  • Guy Luzon - Standard
  • Rachid Chihab - Moeskroen
  • Ronny Van Geneugden - Waasland

So we're at number 6.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Punc posted:

According to http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/1285/Jupil...n-de-deur.dhtml the list is:
  • Emilio Ferrera - Genk
  • Stanley Menzo - Lierse
  • Lorenzo Staelens - Cercle
  • Guy Luzon - Standard
  • Rachid Chihab - Moeskroen
  • Ronny Van Geneugden - Waasland

So we're at number 6.

The Trainer God is pleased... but not yet statisfied!

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Naturally, but I'm not sure who else could be up for the chop

e: wilmots :getin:

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

l o l http://www.nieuwsblad.be/sportwereld/cnt/dmf20150102_01455876

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

beedeebee posted:

The Trainer God is pleased... but not yet statisfied!
There's number seven: Dennis van Wijk is out for Westerlo.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

It's transfer time. We've already got our usual old midfielder no longer needed at another Belgian club and an old striker not good enough for the ligue 2, so I guess the only thing we need now is a defender we'll never play and it'll be a very Zulte Waregem transfer period.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Gent is just taking over a Slovakian team it seems. We bought Haris Hajradinovic and Moses Daddy Simon from AS Trencin. No, never heard of the team or either one of them. Soooo....

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

No... B-bongonda... No...

I mean, it's a nice wad of cash considering it's all profit but just hang on to him for a bit longer and we'll get double at least. Like how Anderlecht will be getting millions upon millions by selling Praet and Tielemans because they're not a retard club when it comes to transfers.

Time to buy some more French nobodies.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Not really Jupiler pro league news, but Junior Malanda died in a car crash. That's loving horrible news. 20 years old, god drat.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

That's terrible. drat.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Some (okay 2) transfer rumours:
Anderlecht really want Scholz from Lokeren. Rumoured price is 3 million. Which is a lot.
Zulte Waregem might be interested in Pollet from Gent. He doesn't really play with us, and he cost 1.5 million a year ago. So I'm curious what will happen. Thing is, he doesn't really want to go to another club again.

Speaking of Gent, our sponsor (Masita) just went bankrupt! Turns out they also ran the fanshop, so that's closed too :v:
Jartazi will probably be the next sponsor. Wish we got a real brand, but what you gonna do about it!

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

If we spend the Bongonda money on Pollet Imma be real mad

Punc
Nov 3, 2009

Ass to Ass.
So Praet won the Gouden Schoen, getting 5 points more as Vázquez. Hans Vanaken gets third place. Vázquez does get the Golden Goal and Hasi wins Best Trainer.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
You forgot the most important prize! Laurent Depoitre's girlfriend won the golden pump, for being the prettiest WAG :pervert:

shut up blegum fucked around with this message at 11:34 on Jan 15, 2015

Punc
Nov 3, 2009

Ass to Ass.
:negative: You're right, have a picture of the WAG in question to make up for it:

She's called Shana Sonck, I'm not sure if she's family of Wesley?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Duarte will probably leave Brugge to go to Palermo. Most likely in the summer though, not in this window.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
And looks like Scholz is going to Anderlecht. There's an agreement between the clubs, now it's just personal negotiations between him and Anderlecht.
Also, golden boot winner Praet is injured for at least 1 month. Back problems, probably from lifting his trophy.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

Drogadon posted:

Duarte will probably leave Brugge to go to Palermo. Most likely in the summer though, not in this window.

Seems like a dumb move so I choose not to believe it.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

I've heard Zulte Waregem are in for a premier league striker - so probably a 18 year old on loan or another reject. Both are fine, imo. I'd prefer a good defender, though.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

R. Mute posted:

I've heard Zulte Waregem are in for a premier league striker - so probably a 18 year old on loan or another reject. Both are fine, imo. I'd prefer a good defender, though.

Eto'o to retire at the Gaverbeek??? Only time will tell.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

beedeebee posted:

Anderlecht really want Scholz from Lokeren. Rumoured price is 3 million. Which is a lot.

Scratch that. He's gone to Standard and it's possible that he'll play against Anderlecht this sunday. Price is 2,5 million upfront and 500 thousand later.
This is the first real transfer soap this window I think? Step up your game JPL clubs!

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Well, I forgot to watch that. Nice to see Mendy add to his red card collection.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

R. Mute posted:

Well, I forgot to watch that. Nice to see Mendy add to his red card collection.

Well, at least it's not as bas as Moses :v: Home debut, lasted ~30 seconds.
http://sporza.be/cm/sporza/videozone/sporten/voetbal/BekerVanBelgie/1.2215783

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

beedeebee posted:

Well, at least it's not as bas as Moses :v: Home debut, lasted ~30 seconds.
http://sporza.be/cm/sporza/videozone/sporten/voetbal/BekerVanBelgie/1.2215783
Pretty light red, imo.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
That's Belgian refs for you.

And then this was not even a foul: http://sporza.be/cm/sporza/videozone/v_opvallend/voetbal_opvallend/1.2184991

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

jesus christ

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/sportwereld/cnt/dmf20150123_01490360

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Another hard earned victory for Belgian Refs FC. They'll make POI for sure this year

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

lol oh my god what the gently caress

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
lol Defour

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

calling it now, ciman's also getting a second yellow and i'll laugh and laugh and laugh

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Well then, let's get an overview from the weekend in here. It's been a while since that happened.

No really big surprises there, a decent amount of red cards. JPL at it finest.

Standings:

Brugge still in first place. They gained 3 points on Anderlecht. Gent is now in 3rd place after Kortrijk failed to beat Charleroi. None of this means anything, because soon all points will be either reset or halved. Play Offs bitch :c00l:

EDIT: I should also probably mention the tifo Standard fans made for Defour. For those of you who haven't seen it, here it is:

There's a ton of discussion about this obviously. They are investigating how they can 'punish' the club and supporters for this. A 5.000 euro fine and 5 year stadium-bans are being mentionned.

shut up blegum fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Jan 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
All FAs are retarded. Was it because of the banner or the fact that the anderlecht-fans threw some of the seats at the pitch?

• Locked thread