Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Sighence posted:

♪Cat
Wom-an
She climbs like a moron♪

Each man is free, each man is a god. [Repeat ad nauseum]

Everyone knows Diaper Chris is Vadinho, because he's the one who plays the games and ultimately does everything for Judge; Anthony is obviously Donald Pleasance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
I was Puma Man one year for Halloween. Deceptively simple costume, if you can believe it.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

:siren: :ghost: SPO :stonkhat: OKY :ghost: :siren:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l3D-mZepC0

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
I love the Cheetahmen, however, Chris does not. I try not to hold it against him.

Wow!!!!!!! There's a coin in one of the blocks? I never knew!

judge reinhold fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Oct 5, 2014

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

judge reinhold posted:

I was Puma Man one year for Halloween. Deceptively simple costume, if you can believe it.

Nothing about Puma Man is deceptive. Aside from deceiving audiences into paying for what they thought would be a good movie, maybe.

Vvvv. We all know Vadinho is the real hero, but Hollywood and politics got in the way.

Jobbo_Fett fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Oct 5, 2014

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Nothing about Puma Man is deceptive. Aside from deceiving audiences into paying for what they thought would be a good movie, maybe.

How he is the hero in his movie is very deceptive.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jA7nRwQp_E

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

judge reinhold posted:

Was it just the belt?

Put it on. And then get killed.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

So wanted this to be real. :(

edit: That's just depressing so here's a good thing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me8nwMPn3nM

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

Suspicious Cook posted:

Was it just the belt?

And dracula cape.

By the way, we'll be streaming more Catwoman on Tuesday at 6:30 PM EST https://www.twitch.tv/mendrinkincoffee

Worldwide Panther
Jul 20, 2010

Go see the stars!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwmoJkHS-2E

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
We're hyped and live!!!!

https://www.twitch.tv/mendrinkincoffee

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I loved the top of that smokestack or whatever it was freakin' out. It had a face on it!

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Where's that thread title change?

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
Catwoman has gotten past the open-air part of the factory (they have those) and is proceeding into the belly of the beast known as "the makeup industry". Why is she doing this? What's a good Fall color? Watch and find out!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Judge your Catwoman impression tickled me pink in this episode.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

This past segment of the Catwoman video game has been guest-directed by Roger Christian.

bhlaab
Feb 21, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

Judge your Catwoman impression tickled me pink in this episode.

Catwoman did go undercover at one point to catch the crooks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiBWVTnysGk

The Nightstalker
Apr 3, 2010
Catwoman is the horror game no one told you about.

These polygons are the cat's pajamas.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

bhlaab posted:

Catwoman did go undercover at one point to catch the crooks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiBWVTnysGk

That sketch was the most irritating loving thing.

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness

The Nightstalker posted:

That boob shadow is pretty amazing.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

The Nightstalker posted:

This game.

This game.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

The Nightstalker posted:

I'm not sure how this works. Is Catwoman's shadow a separate 3d entity, much like her inverted puddle-word doppelganger?

Anyway, while we all ponder the implications, it's time for more Crazy Catscapades (cat+escapades). Catwoman has found her friend? Her enemy? Catwoman found a dead person in the factory, maybe in a puddle of green sludge, or maybe it was just the way the floor looked. This discovery forces her to do only one thing: go to a mansion. It's the Hedare mansion, who are the bad guys because they're rich. Can Catwoman fit into high society despite having been doing intense cardio for several days straight and never showering? Do you think despite the fact the movie came out in 2004, Catwoman's outfit looks very 90's? Watch and find out!

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I love how the glitches somehow get dumber and dumber. How do they even program a shadow to work like that?

Oh yeah, I was looking at the Final Fantasy megathread and saw this 'redesign' by Noruma that I honestly can't tell if it better or worst then the Halle Berry outfit.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

That robo tail is kickin rad.

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness
At least that outfit looks anime as gently caress, as opposed to the Halle Berry outfit which just looks idiotic.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
I like the Halle Berry outfit better because it's the logical, bad decade-long "evolution" from the Michelle Pfeiffer costume as opposed to what I assume the internet cherishes because it's anime, from the famous Final Fantasy (the fantasy is a world where anime is mandatory).

bhlaab
Feb 21, 2005

I don't know what you're talking about because to me the Halle Berry outfit is the most 2004 thing ever. It looks like something a 50 Cent fan would think is cool

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
I'm just saying the people who prefer the Final Fantasy thing probably listen to video game music while they work.

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness

judge reinhold posted:

I'm just saying the people who prefer the Final Fantasy thing probably listen to video game music while they work.

Guilty as charged.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

judge reinhold posted:

Same but lps

Morholt
Mar 18, 2006

Contrary to popular belief, tic-tac-toe isn't purely a game of chance.
cat's plays

bhlaab
Feb 21, 2005

judge reinhold posted:

Yeah, but does it count when you're listening to the Crüe Ball soundtrack?

Brassherald
Feb 3, 2012

Wait, I'm the one who calls people buttheads!
When are they going to release the DLC for Catwoman: The Movie: The Game for the player to play as Anne Hathaway Catwoman?

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
I used to work with catwoman and she would move everyone's poo poo to the back of the fridge to make room for a case of cat milk

Tippecanoe
Jan 26, 2011

judge reinhold posted:

Way to alienate your target audience, next thing you're gonna make fun of katanas and fedoras.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

muike posted:

I used to work with catwoman and she would move everyone's poo poo to the back of the fridge to make room for a case of cat milk

And then she'd poop in the potted plants.

A fitting metaphor for this whole game, really.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Ever since this thread appeared, weird Catwoman stuff has appeared in other threads on SA, this one being from the Movie Poster thread.

I guess that might be the last boss at the top through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
Well get ready for more Catwoman to appear because it's another episode of the Cat Woman herself.

Last time, Catwoman infiltrated the school gymnasium and swung her away around the 500 acre mansion located in the heart of a major city. She pushed an innocent man onto a roof, where he presumably died of exposure. Catwoman then entered the building. What lurks within? Will Catwoman take off her shoes like a good guest, or will she track mud everywhere like an inconsiderate jerk? Watch and find out!

• Locked thread