Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bloodborne boss order is a bit more open than others so once you learn the layout of the world you can make it as hard or as easy as you want on later play throughout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

this afternoon i beat a couple of witches and darkbeast paarl. i would really love to know the "intended" route because these two are also all over the place. paarl is a total monster but the witches never got a hit in on me

Soral
May 30, 2009

also at this point i have literally no idea where to go so any advice here would be great. no spoilers please. i've explored every possible route i could find, i think. i've seen some doors i haven't gone through but they're all locked or "closed"

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
after amelia go to the courtyard with all the big dudes and madman's knowledge laying all over the place. the way you need to go is from there

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
sorry if that was TMI

Soral
May 30, 2009

no that's fine. i'll take a look around there

Soral
May 30, 2009

thank you, rediscover. i've found a new place.

Soral
May 30, 2009

a guy invaded me and then afterwards sent me a message that said "holy poo poo gg" because i just sort of rolled around him without fighting for a while and then i hit him a few times then i just sat down and let him kill me so he'd stop annoying me

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Can't wait to pick up a brand new PS4 tomorrow, complete with Destiny: The Taken King.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Destiny: The Bacon King!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

KingBacon says the F word a lot when he's playing OOT at Zeldathon.

Soral
May 30, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

win

Soral
May 30, 2009

Alain Post posted:

Can't wait to pick up a brand new PS4 tomorrow, complete with Destiny: The Taken King.

i'm excited for you. i love my play station 4

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Soral posted:

i love my play station 4
its been surprisingly good

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Soral posted:

also at this point i have literally no idea where to go so any advice here would be great. no spoilers please. i've explored every possible route i could find, i think. i've seen some doors i haven't gone through but they're all locked or "closed"

I got stuck for a while at that part as well but good luck with the rest f your journey.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i don't like this snake area at ALL

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I got the PS4. God drat setting PSN up was a pain in the rear end.

Dec 26, 2012

Soral posted:

i don't like this snake area at ALL

its really good

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Raiden: I don't like this snake area at all.

Raiden: I do, actually. Anime.

Raiden: I'm Raiden. I'm the leader.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i found a really big ladder in the forest and in front of it was a message that said "time for singing, oh snake!"

Dec 26, 2012

lol

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

the forest is a very well made area. its a wide open zone that somehow makes you lost confused and confined.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i agree, i'm just frightened by snakes and also monsters coming out of people which this area has both of

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Soral posted:

i agree, i'm just frightened by snakes and also monsters coming out of people which this area has both of

yeah.

did you meet any npcs there? fun times.

Soral
May 30, 2009

yeah but all the messages around him were giving me tips on how to kill him so i just walked away lol

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Soral posted:

yeah but all the messages around him were giving me tips on how to kill him so i just walked away lol

have a chat next time

Soral
May 30, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcxunwIj1Zg

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't know how many times I've rammed my fist up a hogs rear end to kill it but it's intensely satisfying every time.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Got my PS4 up and running. Had to use my phone hotspot because it wouldn't make the freaking PSN account with my home wifi!!!!

Soral
May 30, 2009

that's messed up but i'm glad you have ps4 in your life now

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I'm glad too. I got the white one with the Destiny artwork. It's pretty.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Apple get all the credit these days but Sony has been making the best looking consumer electronics since like forever imo. Only guys who come close to them are Nokia back when they were good.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Alain Post posted:

Apple get all the credit these days but Sony has been making the best looking consumer electronics since like forever imo. Only guys who come close to them are Nokia back when they were good.

my "superslim" ps3 is twice the size of my wii u

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
I got a PS4 on last Monday it came with Destiny so I put like 40 hours into and beat everything but the gear grind to do the raid thing. Kind of done with Destiny, definitely picking up bloodborne, any casual suggestions for chilling out?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Usenet Magic-User posted:

I got a PS4 on last Monday it came with Destiny so I put like 40 hours into and beat everything but the gear grind to do the raid thing. Kind of done with Destiny, definitely picking up bloodborne, any casual suggestions for chilling out?

my nigga, have you tried weed?

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

my nigga, have you tried weed?

this but in game form on ps4

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I don't know how many times I've rammed my fist up a hogs rear end to kill it but it's intensely satisfying every time.
But enough about that, let's talk about Bloodborne.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Alain Post posted:

The home screen for the PS3 is one of the best things the human eye can look at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

The home screen for the PS3 is one of the best things the human eye can look at.

Especially once you download some awesome unofficial animated Haruhi themes for the XMB.

• Locked thread