Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

NObodiesGeek posted:

The cops aren't the problem here guys. Do not kill them.

you're right, it's the guys who are telling the cops what to do

(the cops are complicit though)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

kuddles posted:

Kill all CEO's.

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
I'm not shy, I just hate you.

XMNN posted:

2 stupid 2 live

No need to sign your posts. We're all well aware.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
The board will just elect a new ceo.

Implement feederal maximum wages.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

When will American corporations finally be allowed to replace all cops with private military contractors? I mean why bother with the middleman? I need to know this so that I can buy stock in some PMCs when the getting is good.

Jeff Sichoe posted:

Hey you guys heard the new iphone doesn't have a loving headphone jack that is hosed can I sign a petition or somethign I care VERY STRONGLY ABOUT THIS THING

That actually is some loving bullshit. gently caress apple.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
"It's a peaceful protest."

/sets vehicles on fire, blows off own arm making an IED

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

VectorSigma posted:

the best alternative is nuclear, but hippies are dumb.

loving wisdom.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

The Skeleton King posted:

When will American corporations finally be allowed to replace all cops with private military contractors? I mean why bother with the middleman? I need to know this so that I can buy stock in some PMCs when the getting is good.

why would they want to do that? then they would have to pay for it

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Rutibex posted:

why would they want to do that? then they would have to pay for it

Uh because then they can have super secret bioengineered street samurai. It's like you don't even read Gibson.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I blame Jane Fonda for our current situation.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

“It was effective, wasn’t it?” said a grim-faced Jason Ziegler, the police chief of Mandan, a small city outside Bismarck. “We can use whatever force necessary to maintain peace.”

lmao

quote:

“I would consider it a poor option,” said Steven Bergman, a physician who oversees medical care for 13 prisons in Michigan. “There’s no question they’re putting these people at risk. Just exposing them to the soaking effects of water at those temperatures is clearly putting their health in jeopardy.”

He added that in the prison system where he works, “that wouldn’t be considered.”

lmao "we don't even treat prisoners like that"

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
protesters should be armed if they don't want the police to gently caress with them, that's obv the lesson learned from the Bundy poo poo

P sure both Dakotas are open carry states so they wouldn't be doing anything illegal just having them.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

The Skeleton King posted:

The getting is always good. Buy immediately if not sooner

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

protesters should be armed if they don't want the police to gently caress with them, that's obv the lesson learned from the Bundy poo poo

wouldn't ppl die this way?

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
I'm not shy, I just hate you.

Moridin920 posted:

P sure both Dakotas are open carry states so they wouldn't be doing anything illegal just having them.

If the protesters really don't want the cops to 'gently caress with them' then the protesters should just go home.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

did someone at least bring a bow and some arrows

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

social vegan posted:

wouldn't ppl die this way?

Brothers and sisters, if you and I would just realize, that once we learn to talk the language that they understand, they will then get the point. You can't ever reach a man if you don't speak his language. If a man speaks the language of brute force, you can't come to him with peace. Why goodnight! He'll break you in two, as he has been doing all along. If a man speaks French, you can't speak to him in German. If he speaks Swahili, you can't communicate with him in Chinese. You have to find out, what does this man speak? Once you know his language, learn how to speak his language. He'll get the point, there will be some dialogue, some communication, and some understanding will be developed. Learn the language that they understand, and then when they come up on our door step to talk, we can talk.

NObodiesGeek posted:

If the protesters really don't want the cops to 'gently caress with them' then the protesters should just go home.

sure if they are cowards who don't stand up for themselves

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

Brothers and sisters, if you and I would just realize, that once we learn to talk the language that they understand, they will then get the point. You can't ever reach a man if you don't speak his language. If a man speaks the language of brute force, you can't come to him with peace. Why goodnight! He'll break you in two, as he has been doing all along. If a man speaks French, you can't speak to him in German. If he speaks Swahili, you can't communicate with him in Chinese. You have to find out, what does this man speak? Once you know his language, learn how to speak his language. He'll get the point, there will be some dialogue, some communication, and some understanding will be developed. Learn the language that they understand, and then when they come up on our door step to talk, we can talk.

*sweats profusely as he rereads the post over and over again, slowly raising his head* ...I-I think he wants us to use memes

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
So no news if the woman was fragged or set off a homemade bomb yet? I want to know who to be angry at and tweet about impotently.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

So no news if the woman was fragged or set off a homemade bomb yet? I want to know who to be angry at and tweet about impotently.

was it a white woman or a indian woman

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

bag em and tag em posted:

I wonder there are some corporate big wigs who sit at home in a silent, shaking rage who would absolutely steam roll the protesters if they had the option. like some dude in a big leather armchair clenching a glass of scotch that he's ten seconds from casting into the roaring fireplace to go on a rant about destroying the peasants who dare to impede progress.

then there's a bunch of dudes fantasizing like they're the ones who would profit from the pipeline, shaking their fists at protesters who don't affect their lives in any way

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

there were photos a page or so back, supposedly showing the shrapnel matching a rubber ball grenade, which is certainly the sort of thing cops would use

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
why dont they just let them build it, but sabotage it every night before they can turn it on. its hundreds of miles of pipe, they cant guard it all

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

honestly theres no source id trust that information from so unless theres video just go with what your gut tells you

my gut says police always lie

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I hope it was a homemade bomb, tbqh.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

we are the Funyuns posted:

I hope it was a homemade bomb, tbqh.

well we paid for the mraps may as well get some use from them i guess

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Rutibex posted:

why dont they just let them build it, but sabotage it every night before they can turn it on. its hundreds of miles of pipe, they cant guard it all

hmm yes, if they build this pipeline it might leak and poison the water, so right before they turn it on lets make sure it leaks catastrophically multiple times

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Let's send them some blankets to keep warm.

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

Maybe Trump will use small tactical nukes on the protestors, because why aren't we using them if we have them after all! :smugdon:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

The Protagonist posted:

hmm yes, if they build this pipeline it might leak and poison the water, so right before they turn it on lets make sure it leaks catastrophically multiple times

if the pipe doesn't have automatic pressure/leak detectors then the indians are right to be worried

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

It's so crazy how as a society we just don't give a poo poo about this.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

No one gives a single gently caress about native americans. It's the American way.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Chinatown posted:

No one gives a single gently caress about native americans. It's the American way.

AND canadian.
As a canadian living in the most racist city the media would at least do a few more pity stories, a few more "aw shucks doesn't this suck" stories before ignoring it.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Manifest Despair posted:

There are a lot more important problems than Standing Rock to worry about. We have to end climate change for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

none of this comes before completing forum migration. priority No. 1

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Dude there is an entire city that was poisoned by its own water supply because of a massive government gently caress up and that same government insisted there was no problem until someone specifically pointed to the data and said "look stupid it's lead." We don't give a gently caress about anything as a society anymore at all.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

AND canadian.
As a canadian living in the most racist city the media would at least do a few more pity stories, a few more "aw shucks doesn't this suck" stories before ignoring it.

You probably live in some middle class burb in vancouver or something

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Not only did they put lead in the drinking water for a whole city

They haven't done anything about it but some fines that probably weren't as much as what they saved from not having to pay for drinkable drinking water.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I would support a full on burn the city down riot in Flynt.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
wern't you paying attention in the primaries? Hillary got on the phone and took care of this Flint poo poo months ago :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

ArtIsResistance posted:

You probably live in some middle class burb in vancouver or something

Eeehhhh I live in WInnipeg. Which is something people wouldn't lie about, even on THE INTERNET

And yeah, Flint is another. Crazy I tell you. The whole world is need of a tune up and I feel like the time is n---
*sees Black Friday sales*

Whelp see ya!!

• Locked thread