Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Stepping on others is how I raise myself up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
You can be better than this gbs, I believe in you. All you need is to believe in yourself.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

drilldo squirt posted:

You can be better than this gbs, I believe in you. All you need is to believe in yourself.

I believe in you that believes in me

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I previously resolved to stop using homophobic slurs in my posts and fell short at least twice. But now I've removed it from my posting vocab.

It's good because when I want to call something "gay" or whatever, it forces me to go back and think of a better insult or just not to post at all.

e: this honestly has extended to real life, too. I was in the military for almost 9 years and saying "gay" and "fag" and whatever else is routine. It's not an excuse for saying it to begin with, but posting here has helped clear it up in my normal speech and my posting.

Iron Prince fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Dec 14, 2016

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

drilldo squirt more like drilldo shart heh heh heh heh

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
i have no fingers and I must shitpost

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Fart Puzzle posted:

drilldo squirt more like drilldo shart heh heh heh heh

hehe i bet he drinks sharts right? ew gross too far? heh.

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!
squart

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

That's me

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

100% enemy

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Oegamiom is the final boss of FFXV

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Sad, but not unexpected. No matter how you lash out friends, I will believe in you, always.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Oegamiom is the final boss of FFXV

:five:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

drilldo squirt posted:

Sad, but not unexpected. No matter how you lash out friends, I will believe in you, always.

easy to say when the thing 300 metres away lashing out with a 95 kilogram projectile is just a catapult, but some of these siege engines are trebuchets

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

lmao this homie pushin the fuggin envelope hard

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Nooner posted:

lmao this homie pushin the fuggin envelope hard

I learned it from you Nooner!!

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

easy to say when the thing 300 metres away lashing out with a 95 kilogram projectile is just a catapult, but some of these siege engines are trebuchets

The trebuchets cannot lift drilldo up where he belongs, because he spends more time criticizing the hearts of others to ever build love in his own

Also because he is slightly hefty, but in a world that survives harvest to harvest this is prosperity's blessing

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

myDad posted:

I learned it from you Nooner!!

It is a good post, solid evidence of being a badboi online :twisted:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

I do lift people up. It's not my fault that everybody's ego is so huge that they see my complements as insult.

Oh! My ego is v impressive and well formed! How kind of you to notice!

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
maybe grow a spine op and stop being a bitch baby pussy

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Is this the BYOB raid thread? I got here from reading the Leper's Colony! :wave::zpatriot:
Hahaha, okcu? more like Ok- a gross hotdog monster!
OP we all really need to lift ourselves up like this 100% enemy cupid's doing with his tribal Hawaiian sleeve tatt :angel:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

GLISTENING HODOR?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
i like to lift heavy things and then set them back down again

• Locked thread