Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Pick posted:

lmao you think you're owning me but you're just showing everyone how demented and unhinged autistic men are

:confused:

I was simply telling the truth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Jack Trades posted:

:confused:

I was simply telling the truth.

herp derp look at me im an autismo stalker and i think that if i act like a huge autismo stalker that other guys who are not also validation-craving autismo stalkers will admire me

ha

ha

ha

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Pick posted:

herp derp look at me im an autismo stalker and i think that if i act like a huge autismo stalker that other guys who are not also validation-craving autismo stalkers will admire me

ha

ha

ha

No no no. You've got my masterful machiavellian pupper-mastering scheme pegged all wrong.

You see, I don't have any emotions of my own, since my parents foolishly vaccinated me and gave me the 'tisms, which is why I'm doing everything I can to provoke emotions in other people so that I can feel something by proxy and fill this void in my soul.
And speaking of which...

Nice meltdown. :grin:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Jack Trades posted:

No no no. You've got my masterful machiavellian pupper-mastering scheme pegged all wrong.

You see, I don't have any emotions of my own, since my parents foolishly vaccinated me and gave me the 'tisms, which is why I'm doing everything I can to provoke emotions in other people so that I can feel something by proxy and fill this void in my soul.
And speaking of which...

Nice meltdown. :grin:

Nice sig, but you're supposed to leave them off.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Beyoncé sings :

All the autistic ladies,
All the autistic ladies,
Ooh ooh ooh oh oh oh oh

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
Related ethical question: Do downs syndrome girls have to just gently caress down syndrome boys? It seems somehow harsh on the downs syndrome ladies.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Pick posted:

ha

ha

ha

I would like to present to the court, exhibit A in this the 'autistic ladies thread'

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

lol but seriously I posted:

Related ethical question: Do downs syndrome girls have to just gently caress down syndrome boys? It seems somehow harsh on the downs syndrome ladies.

I'm sure some of them would be interested in you, if that's what you were actually wondering.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Grevling posted:

I'm sure some of them would be interested in you, if that's what you were actually wondering.

Heh

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
I just like to make myself feel sad by thinking about a lonesome down syndrome girl who really wants to gently caress a handsome stable lad, but she just can't, ever and she can't even fully understand why she isn't allowed to. It is a thing I enjoy to do. I think I get the same thing out of it as women do when they watch weepy films.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I get that. An autistic guy who also has brain damage, is my age and I used to take places and stuff growing up (as a job), used to wistfully wonder sometimes about how it would be like if he ever met a nice autistic girl who liked him.
It's sad because it's never going to happen for him.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

There is that british dating show where they get downs syndrome and autistic people together. It's the one with the tourettes lady who yells 'thundercats'. I watched a couple eps, it was kinda cute.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

phosdex posted:

There is that british dating show where they get downs syndrome and autistic people together. It's the one with the tourettes lady who yells 'thundercats'. I watched a couple eps, it was kinda cute.

Yah there's one episode with a dude who seems pretty sweet despite being low-functioning, I wish him well. I remember he had a really nice dad.

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

I make the same face while in public and thinkin' about wanking

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Autistic woman, stay away from me
Autistic woman, mama let me be
Don't come hangin' around my door
I don't wanna hear you hoot no more
I got more important things to do
Than spend my time watchin' trains with you

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 07:27 on May 25, 2017

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Choco1980 posted:

I dated a transman that was autistic for sure once, does that count? The only effort they made to be "male" was get mad if you used female pronouns. they were almost 30 and decorated their home with MLP and anime posters. All they wanted to do all day was play dating sims or crafting games, and get in my pants.

...I may have bad taste in romance.

lmao

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Choco1980 posted:

I dated a transman that was autistic for sure once, does that count? The only effort they made to be "male" was get mad if you used female pronouns. they were almost 30 and decorated their home with MLP and anime posters. All they wanted to do all day was play dating sims or crafting games, and get in my pants.

...I may have bad taste in romance.

Don't doxx me plz.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I ship pick + jack trades

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
stop

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Never

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I always figured that whole "manic pixie dream girl" trope was based on high functioning autistic girls. It seemed to have the right mix of: attractive young female, quirky yet palletable behavior and offbeat fashion sense.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

SpaceClown posted:

I ship pick + jack trades

The word 'Goobermensch' seems appropriate to invent right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
In middleschool a manic pixie girl held me to a chair in art class and put makeup on me

It was actually pretty hot and a large chunk of my "type" ended up being derived from her.

I wonder if she was autistic 🤔

• Locked thread