Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

but I have been confirmed as a lutheran, twice

lutherans are protestants, not catholics. congrats on being a non-retard protestant though. southern baptists are the terrible ones.

e: oh lawdy what a snipe. hello.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

theres a will theres moe posted:

lutherans are protestants, not catholics. congrats on being a non-retard protestant though. southern baptists are the terrible ones.

e: oh lawdy what a snipe. hello.

ha ha.
Hey buddy
:shrug:

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

ha ha.
Hey buddy
:shrug:

That dude martin luther who nailed his theses to the catholic church door - that's your guy. Your Horoscope: You do or would enjoy old episodes of A Prairie Home Companion, Living in Minnesota, and Being Chill and not freaking out over stupid poo poo.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

That dude martin luther who nailed his theses to the catholic church door - that's your guy. Your Horoscope: You do or would enjoy old episodes of A Prairie Home Companion, Living in Minnesota, and Being Chill and not freaking out over stupid poo poo.

I live in Philadelphia, but everything else seems good

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

"i'm baptized, im good" is a baptist thing, not a catholic thing.

gently caress. Ah well. I'm a good human. I'll take my chances.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Pennywise the Frown posted:

gently caress. Ah well. I'm a good human. I'll take my chances.

i think youll be OK

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I live in Philadelphia, but everything else seems good

you got tastykakes though

better than them crackers you get in church

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

dee eight posted:

you got tastykakes though

better than them crackers you get in church

Tastykakes suck nowadays, they don't taste anywhere as good as they used to, RIP

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i know rite

i grew up in the pre hfcs days and tastykake was my snack god

\/\/\/\/\/peanutbutter kandykakes and butterscotch krimpets were my go-to

dee eight fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Apr 2, 2018

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
It used to be a real special loving day when I could get my grubby mitts on those Chocolate Kandy Kakes from up north. Every kake was to be savored.

Then they cheapened them up and changed the recipe. Nowadays I see them in stores down here and am just like 'eh'.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Uhh. Hate to tell you this, but easter was today

If you're not spending your Easter smoking blunts and dying eggs and eating candy I don't even know what the gently caress you are doing with your life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).
As someone mentioned earlier, one perk of Easter is the discount candy afterwards. Check out this rad tin of Jesus-themed jellybeans that I picked up at Walgreens:

My favorite flavor is Jesus' blood, but Sin is pretty tasty as well.

"Thank you, Lord, for these jellybeans. They mean more than words can say."

• Locked thread