Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SoR Blaze
Apr 12, 2006
When Snake tells Ocelot that he twists his elbow to absorb the recoil of his Makarov, and that it's more of a revolver technique.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

I.N.R.I posted:

that world map looks like someone left an apple sitting in a bowl of water for 5 weeks

Lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

I.N.R.I posted:

that world map looks like someone left an apple sitting in a bowl of water for 5 weeks
I did a legit spit-take at this.

Good sir, you owe me a new keyboard.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

American McGay posted:

I did a legit spit-take at this.

Good sir, you owe me a new keyboard.

le epic dissolving rotten apple meme

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

When Citan finally starts using his sword in Xenogears.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

The start of Homeworld... Kharak is burning...

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SoR Blaze posted:

When Snake tells Ocelot that he twists his elbow to absorb the recoil of his Makarov, and that it's more of a revolver technique.

That and when he clowns on all of Ocelots men with CQC

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

P-Mack posted:

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013
The goat scene from Terranigma...

https://youtu.be/E6f2jzK3qxg

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

TommyGun85 posted:

The goat scene from Terranigma...

https://youtu.be/E6f2jzK3qxg

This is incredible

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Reprisal posted:

Kings Quest, holding the mirror up to Satan.

Homeworld, when the invaders torch your planet as you load cryotrays and flee the system.

P-Mack posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyyL_TICbrU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Just wrapped up the storyline of the new God of War and everything from rowing out of The World Serpent had me on the edge of my seat. That final boss fight :stare:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

Just wrapped up the storyline of the new God of War and everything from rowing out of The World Serpent had me on the edge of my seat. That final boss fight :stare:

You probably have AIDS, I’m afraid.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Hi Sindri

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

I.N.R.I posted:

lol

SoR Blaze
Apr 12, 2006
Stabbing Ganondorf in the forehead with the Master Sword

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
"The Polito form is dead, insect."

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Arriving in Hyrule in Wind Waker

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Arriving in Hyrule in Wind Waker
The entire final boss sequence.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

this reminded me i got to the final dungeon in wind waker hd and stopped playing lol. maybe ill go back and finish it next week

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

The actual fight is so short but intensely satisfying and the monologue beforehand is really great.

“My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came, the wind carried the same thing... Death.”

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

this reminded me i got to the final dungeon in wind waker hd and stopped playing lol. maybe ill go back and finish it next week
It's so good. Wind Waker Ganondorf is one of my favorite villains in any game.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wind Waker is already a great game, but a good villain is transformative. It's such a crucial part of a good game, since so many games are about overcoming some ultimate obstacle.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

yeah Ganondorf is a big part of why I love Wind Waker. He's been really disappointing since then. The Twilight Princess fight was badass but he was just kind of an angry weirdo in it, and Skyward Sword and BotW seem to be taking him down the route of being a barely-sentient force of evil. Calamity Ganon works for BotW but I hope we get a proper Ganondorf again soon

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
:pray: maybe nintendo is working on a new zelda in the BOTW engine

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

sector_corrector posted:

:pray: maybe nintendo is working on a new zelda in the BOTW engine

I hope it's the Majora to BotW's Ocarina but to be honest I'd also be perfectly happy with the exact same game with a new map.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

P-Mack posted:

I hope it's the Majora to BotW's Ocarina but to be honest I'd also be perfectly happy with the exact same game with a new map.

I was hoping for a new map for the DLC but I will accept a sequel in the same fashion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

P-Mack posted:

i feel like they have to be using the engine for something, but idk, it's hard to tell with japanese game devs sometimes

• Locked thread