Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

WampaLord posted:

i want to go live where bernie was anoited chairman mao

america in 2021 :bernin:

I live there, and we just held off an electoral raid from Amazon. :feelsgood:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I'm picturing that part in futurama where fry hurts the big brain by reading a book but the book is about nazis.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i assume he means he's hunting communists who as everyone knows are the real nazis

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

lmao

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

hobbesmaster posted:

If they're "bad apple dealers" why isn't the BATFE doing something about it?

I assume it has something to do with how federal law doesn't require background checks for private-party sales "as long as they do not know or do not have reasonable cause to believe the purchaser is prohibited from receiving or possessing firearms under Federal law", but that's probably a key question. Maybe the supply chain-related lawsuits would not have been necessary if there were already federal universal background checks in place.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

radical centrist who's decently well-off but not outright wealthy or elite

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

High Earner Not Radicalized Yet

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Serf posted:

wtf is a uspol

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Nice meltdown.

slippery doc
Jan 17, 2006

kill the boy,
save the man

lmao I never realized that there are succdems who think the only bad thing about "war for oil" is the "oil" part

but ofc it must be upwards of 90% of them

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/mcuban/status/1193974185112035328

you only get to be a billionaire if you are very smart, that's why Mark Cuban can't understand the meaning of the word "all"

also lol that it's Warren's plan now

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
how was the raid anyway? how many bosses did you kill? lol that there's already loot drama, sucks that the guild got disbanded

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/1194018185990856706

why does this happen

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

My biglaw friend is PUMPED about this

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Biden's campaign is a senile man walking and they all think that if Trump can do it then they can to.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Patrick is the guy that Obama wants to run

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Thoguh posted:

Biden's campaign is a senile man walking and they all think that if Trump can do it then they can to.

also they don't really want warren, she's their compromise(even though she does everything they want anyway, but she sometimes says rich people might be somewhat bad which is inexcusable even if she's lying)

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Victory Position posted:

we're fast approaching a point from which there is little recourse or escape

that point, of course, being "sentience was a mistake"

eukaryotic life was a mistake. we were all better off when we were masses of bacterial cells oozing from the primordial muck

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

galenanorth posted:

I'm writing an essay about gun control which includes a paragraph about why I support lifting immunity of gun manufacturers. I hate to be linking in it to a Mother Jones anti-Bernie Sanders article, but it's the only citation I could find for

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/01/bernie-sanders-vote-gun-immunity-black-market/

this is just the atf fingerpointing at manufacturers when by the atfs own admission they know who the "bad apple" dealers are but then don't use their budget to enforce the many straw purchasing laws already in place. iirc theres like an average of 12 cases a year for strawman purchasing even though it's done openly in places like gary, indiana that border so closely to chicago but don't have the same handgun laws.

no doubt that manufacturers are blindly selling to anyone that can make a legal order but there's also no effort to go after criminal actors within the existing system either.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dHSFg0jrAeIAqDlFZqAu-5N2x-wk8PT-6H4DbCendUM/htmlview?sle=true#gid=900260735

Biden, Warren, Buttigieg, and Sanders are at 20%, 16%, 15%, and 14% in a Quinnipiac University poll of New Hampshire released today. Gabbard (3/4) and Yang (2/4) got another qualifying poll for the sixth debate.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

mastershakeman posted:

My biglaw friend is PUMPED about this

Is he that excited to see Deval embarrass himself or what?

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
i also have bad news for tom steyer: he lost his only supporter, because she's overjoyed to vote for bloomberg instead

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Vox Nihili posted:

Is he that excited to see Deval embarrass himself or what?

He wanted deval to run like 8 months ago. It's insane

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I'm all about 30 more people jumping in and doing a Gullianni where they put all their eggs in a state that doesn't vote until April.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Deval Patrick loving sucks poo poo!

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Isn't Deval Patrick a director at Bain Capital

and wasn't Mittens Romney's work at Bain Capital disqualifying for the presidency?

lol Obama

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
:tastykake:

Rodatose has issued a correction as of 00:02 on Jul 5, 2020

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

spacemang_spliff posted:

Isn't Deval Patrick a director at Bain Capital

and wasn't Mittens Romney's work at Bain Capital disqualifying for the presidency?

lol Obama

deval patrick was one of the nerds elizabeth warren cited as black people in her cabinet

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Office Pig posted:

deval patrick was one of the nerds elizabeth warren cited as black people in her cabinet

lol of course

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

bain capital is good when obamas friends work there

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Office Pig posted:

that doesnt necessarily mean she was actually considering him it just means that she had to quickly think of some black people

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

"I'm still mad my history professor told me to shut up about tanks in my gen-ed survey."

mythicknight
Jan 28, 2009

my thick night

all mods are cops

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

cspam mods shouldn't be cops

they should be commissars

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
:tastykake:

Rodatose has issued a correction as of 23:49 on Jul 4, 2020

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

SpamonSuccivar2083897577
regdate Nov 11, 2019

I am a real c-spammer. The succ thread was not couped! The people have been shitposting in the threads for weeks, begging for justice. There is no proof mods were behind this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Feldegast42 posted:

cspam mods shouldn't be cops

they should be commissars

No joke I actually thought about changing my name to Commissar_Maclaine when I got the lift from IK to Mod, but I've been Captain_Maclaine for the better part of two decades now (absent spooky Halloween name changes a couple of times) so I figured I'd stick with it.