Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

ikanreed posted:

Does lowtax have a daughter again? Free pooping only seems possible with no estranged relatives at large

he's always had his oldest, it was his youngest and the pets that got yoinked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LouisF
Mar 16, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the great dictator takes a poo poo and announces it to his loving audience

I feel bad that the only time we've seen lowtax fight was against a guy who was a lot bigger and also better trained.

I'd also like to remark that he took his intial hazing about "organic medicine" very well, until goons who dont know that being signed into amazon and copy+pasting a link automatically adds a referral to it and accused him of "selling out" or something about mangosteen.

Anyway, I might buy platinum this month so I can PM him. He's a nice guy with a good sense of humor and hes very nerdy and out of shape. He also manages to let goons post very freely compared to other websites(i dont post on newgrounds often but its similar.) I mean, reddit is the target of ridicule lately but good lord have any of you seen 4chan? It is immaculate(whats an antonym for immaculate? i got one but idk how to keep it poetic about being lovely) unkempt. Yes, 4chan is an ever twisting and winding layer of poo poo entangled by the air with which we do not have to breathe. Look, idk how or if i even should talk about the hyperbole used around here about politics(i honestly hated engaging in it in 2009 and 10 until i joined tumblr and it was the same point of views only a lot more hysterical) but I'll just silently smile the few times someone talks a preachy one off their high horse and breathe a sigh of relief when they dont get probated or banned.

I've digressed.

LouisF fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Dec 2, 2019

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

LouisF posted:

I feel bad that the only time we've seen lowtax fight was against a guy who was a lot bigger and also better trained.

I'd also like to remark that he took his intial hazing about "organic medicine" very well, until goons who dont know that being signed into amazon and copy+pasting a link automatically adds a referral to it and accused him of "selling out" or something about mangosteen.

Anyway, I might buy platinum this month so I can PM him. He's a nice guy with a good sense of humor and hes very nerdy and out of shape. He also manages to let goons post very freely compared to other websites(i dont post on newgrounds often but its similar.) I mean, reddit is the target of ridicule lately but good lord have any of you seen 4chan? It is immaculate(whats an antonym for immaculate? i got one but idk how to keep it poetic about being lovely) unkempt. Yes, 4chan is an ever twisting and winding layer of poo poo entangled by the air with which we do not have to breathe. Look, idk how or if i even should talk about the hyperbole used around here about politics(i honestly hated engaging in it in 2009 and 10 until i joined tumblr and it was the same point of views only a lot more hysterical) but I'll just silently smile the few times someone talks a preachy one off their high horse and breathe a sigh of relief when they dont get probated or banned.

I've digressed.

what the gently caress

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

LouisF posted:

I've digressed.

I sort of want to see this before you edited it.

LouisF
Mar 16, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Rad-daddio posted:

I sort of want to see this before you edited it.

It was just the first sentence.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Yeah that looks pretty accurate for what someone with racism on their rap sheet would post about the politics on SA.

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

LouisF posted:

I've digressed.

LouisF posted:

It was just the first sentence.

fascinating. is...
hunh, okay.
wait... no, what?

LouisF
Mar 16, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Resting Lich Face posted:

Yeah that looks pretty accurate for what someone with racism on their rap sheet would post about the politics on SA.

Hank hill has a multi cultural melting pot of friends.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

LouisF posted:

I've digressed.

gently caress me that's a lot of words

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

every loving time holy loving poo poo of course thank you checking for me

LouisF
Mar 16, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
let he who hasnt said something racist on the internet cast the first stone.

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

LouisF posted:

wow i... uh. holy loving poo poo this is maybe even weirder then the kiwifarm stuff

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

LouisF posted:

The difference is you do it now.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I'm registering https://www.lowtaxwatch.com to monitor all lowtax related information drops and have secured an exclusive interview with a friend of lowtaxes daughter and the clerk at petsmart who sold him the bunny, both of whom have promised a fresh load of lowtax deets, doxes, and daats.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

null once took acid while babysitting and accidentally spent the whole night loving the turkey

Whoah

LouisF
Mar 16, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The difference is you do it now.

I'm trying to figure out how to respond to you without using a nonsequitor or koan.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

LouisF posted:

I've digressed.

Shut up Bob F-word

LouisF
Mar 16, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dell_Zincht posted:

Shut up Bob F-word

The F is for friendship we do stuff together u is for you and meee gdi there i go again with a nonsequitor

for what its worth ive had a bit of gay sex.

edit: cats outta the bag on that one but lately ive picked up that most guys have

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

LouisF posted:

I'm trying to figure out how to respond to you without using a nonsequitor or koan.

Pssst. That means you lose.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i havent followed on FB, because i dont have it, did lowtax get his kid back

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Relin posted:

That would imply things going well for lowtax and we don't live in that timeline.

LouisF
Mar 16, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

That would imply things going well for lowtax and we don't live in that timeline.

the worst thing about it yo...

all that aired out dirty laundry from his wives and girlfriends.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Relin posted:

Sorry we're not reporting on Lowtax's life here, you may want to try Something Sensitive

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

LouisF posted:

the worst thing about it yo...

all that aired out dirty laundry from his wives and girlfriends.

is this a bit? are you like a gimmick poster?

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Heather Papps posted:

It's a Bob F-slur alt.

LouisF
Mar 16, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Heather Papps posted:

yes. I'm 50 foot ant/jaded mensa op/big peeler/joeyvapes/buzzcutpsycho/idk any more famous gimmicks wait i got one/hellbastard

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Dell_Zincht posted:

It's a Bob F-slur alt.

i don't know gbs and im not gonna internet every weirdo just because they lack self awareness but thank you for this additional info, this makes sense. i really have been puzzling over what drives humans to derive pleasure from being bell ends.

LouisF
Mar 16, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I actually got really into alternative spiritualism and I've been channeling the ghost of Mac Dre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHBfvmLwc-k

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
stand back everyone

im about to dunk louisf

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
*stands back*

LouisF
Mar 16, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
cmon show me what it is you aint 2 pennies worth a thought you shake n bake mahuhai sucka(this is an act but i do enjoying calling people a "mahuhai sucka")

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

here i was thinkin of poopin and now you have to go and nazi it

LouisF
Mar 16, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
ill spoil what it means thats what friends are for. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5DTyX4E4Bk&t=75s

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Chinatown posted:

stand back everyone

im about to dunk louisf

Seems like he's doing a pretty good job himself but I'll do it. But only because I want to.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i just dunked him

look

Burt please change the probation reason to "Brutally Dunked by Chinatown"

Thank you.

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Chinatown posted:

i just dunked him

look

Burt please change the probation reason to "Brutally Dunked by Chinatown"

Thank you.

:master:

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

thank you i felt unappreciated in my savagery

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene
You know the racist detector from Watchmen? Lowtax threads do the same thing, somehow.

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Fleetwood Crack posted:

You know the racist detector from Watchmen? Lowtax threads do the same thing, somehow.

:iiapa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

LouisF posted:

for what its worth ive had a bit of gay sex.

everyone read this aloud to yourselves