Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

The only logical thing to do at this point is post a callout thread in each and every subforum until he sees it.

I think. I didn't exhaustively check my logic for validity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

we should buy plat for BTSF so that he can receive splat's well written pm

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The offer still stands for me to buy ButtTheShitmanFart plat. He must come claim his throne.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i dont want to give ButtTheShitmanFart an annoying red text telling him to post here,. but if somebody makes ButtTheShitmanFart a NICE new av that demonstrates the need for him to post here and also the tremendous respect we at the yob have for ButtTheShitmanFart then i will buy it for hi m

City of Glompton

can't wait for ButtTheShitmanFart to finally post :pray:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I found his presence on the forums

https://forums.somethingawful.com/query.php?action=posthistory&userid=222740

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FluffieDuckie

I'm ashamed of all of us for not celebrating this username sooner. They've been posting here under our radar for over a year.

:negative:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

cda

by Hand Knit
What the hell, really?

cda

by Hand Knit
Not sure whose fault this is but heads must roll

FutonForensic

femme fatale, post coitus: wowwow. whadda bang. you so good at the gently caress. what they call you?

cool spy: ShitmanFart. ButtTheShitmanFart.

nut

what if we ik them?

nut

looking for that BTSF post in the P.N. (post-nut) era

Goons Are Gifts

ButtTheShitmanFart is the leader of a secret society.
Since I got IK I received these weird anonymous pms that like whispers tried to influence my decisions on this forum and only now I realize that all of this was him pulling my strings.

I have no idea how far up this goes, but have you noticed that ButtTheShitmanFart has a certain relation to pig avs??

Goons Are Gifts

So the idea was mentioned to contact our friend using the leper's colony by adding messages to 6ers. If anyone wants to volunteer for this sacrifice, post your message to ButtTheShitmanFart ITT.

He has to be out there.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

My father had often spoken of The Posting. His father before him, and his father's father and so on back for generations had all told of The Posting. We wait, we hope, we pray, that someday, during our time, or even during our children's time we might be privileged to witness that most glorious and beatific event-The Posting of ButtTheShitmanFart. We have heard so many tales of his grandeur, examined so closely his writings, tried, to the extent we might presume to emulate so magnificent a personage, to live in his image and take his teachings to heart. Who among us has not spent time in the great Junkyard Gymnasium? Heaving and sorting through piles of scrap iron and tires in a vain attempt to carve our own physiques into the perfect image of ButtTheShitmanFart. Have we not all gathered together upon buses and lifted our voices on high to sing forth, loudly and proudly, the songs, so full of wisdom, that ButtTheShitmanFart has taught us? Brothers and Sisters, Posting Pals of all genders, shapes, colors and sizes, do not we all remember our first Farting, when for the first time we went up to a girl at an S&M party and said those most sacred words ButtTheShitmanFart taught us, "Hey is this guy bothering you?" Though these times seem dark, this world chaotic, remember my posting pals that The Posting will come. Cast out that dark voice of Coupans & Deals! That whispering demon inside you saying that ButtTheShitmanFart has abondoned you! No, my pals, We must keep the Faith! It is only through faith and prayer that we may hope to see the great and glorious, the most high and mighty, Posting, the return of our heavenly and most revered poster, ButtTheShitmanFart.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

nut

Goons Are Great posted:

So the idea was mentioned to contact our friend using the leper's colony by adding messages to 6ers. If anyone wants to volunteer for this sacrifice, post your message to ButtTheShitmanFart ITT.

He has to be out there.

You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching,
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And live like ButtTheShitmanFart will post in BYOB yet again.

Goons Are Gifts

Thank you for your service.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
my life 4 ButtTheShitmanFart

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
everybody, listen: it's christmas. this is a time for miracles. this is a time for togetherness and love. if we come together as a forum and wish with all our might, perhaps we can get ButtTheShitmanFart to post...

Korean Boomhauer
ButtTheShitmanFart can be my +1 any time. no questions asked.

Goons Are Gifts

Korean Boomhauer posted:

ButtTheShitmanFart can be my +1 any time. no questions asked.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Poopus The Farter Peeflake

Escape From Noise

The British Lu/Bog

Escape From Noise

The Hard Pee Boys

nut

we need RowdyPottyWiper to heel turn and call BTSF out at summerslam

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ButtTheShitmanFart

Goons Are Gifts

hamjobs posted:

ButtTheShitmanFart

alnilam

nut posted:

we need RowdyPottyWiper to heel turn and call BTSF out at summerslam

lol

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
can mods probe someone for not posting?

Dixville

I don't think!

Hugh Malone posted:

i am the Butt
i am The Shitman
i am the Fart, poo poo pachoo

Lol

Goons Are Gifts

Nosfereefer posted:

can mods probe someone for not posting?

GBS in fact did that a few times when they tried to summon an op back into his thread a while ago (the great tiger thread if you happen to recall) but by technical setup someone needs to have at least one post in the mod's forum in order to probe him for it, except maybe the admin panel.

ButtTheShitmanFart should :justpost:

alnilam

I could probate him from his older posts in byob but I won't, even if it's for the greater good, I don't think it's right to probe sometime unless it's for bad post or a comedy probation by request. He could be composing an epic post right now and hit post and find he's been probated!

nut

one of us is gonna get drunk enough this holiday season to plat, but u need to turn on your pms after getting it :(

Manifisto

banner ad is another solution

ty nesamdoom!

wearing a lampshade

Manifisto posted:

banner ad is another solution

truth

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Manifisto posted:

banner ad is THE solution

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
let's change the forum title to "ButtTheShitmanFart make the post"

Nosfereefer

in fact, let's conspire with the other forums to make the same name switch. srsly btsf, make the post already

Escape From Noise

Nosfereefer posted:

let's change the forum title to "ButtTheShitmanFart make the post"

I second this

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

indeed, let's page lowtax to change the entire name of the site for this purpose! "somethingawful" has gone stale anyway tbh