Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

:stare:

Inceltown posted:

https://twitter.com/ianharvie/status/1229906220674207744

Imagine how bad he must be to have the kind of money he has for legal teams and to still lose a whole bunch of times for this sort of poo poo.

clarification please, did they sue Bloomberg personally or his company and the band of ghouls that runs it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Lol Bloomberg staffers doing earned advertising for Bernie, I like it

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

i vomit kittens posted:

i've had to explain to three people in the past 24 hours that obama has not actually endorsed michael bloomberg. disinfo is a hell of a thing

why bother? he probably does and will.

if Obama is who you look to for guidance on who to vote for you’re #withmike already

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/andipalmur/status/1230301765662318594

He described his 16 year old daughter as "busty"

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Inceltown posted:

https://twitter.com/andipalmur/status/1230301765662318594

He described his 16 year old daughter as "busty"

holy poo poo he even wants to gently caress his daughter like Trump

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1230323224766033921/pu/vid/960x540/bs-pNJrEj42O4SXI.mp4?tag=10

lmao, this is some chaos dunk material.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

StashAugustine posted:

holy poo poo he even wants to gently caress his daughter like Trump
is there some facet of bloomberg that isn't trump-like?

the only one i got is he sneers at the proles instead of trying to get their vote through faux populism

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

also my conclusion on why democrats are willing to support bloomberg even though he is like trump in basically every way even up to constantly making crude racist and sexist comments publicly is because he doesnt do the faux populism schtick lol

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Physical *gulp* at 1:29. Amazing. He might as well tug at his collar.

Sweat, motherfucker.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/Seinfeld2000/status/1230334280645038081

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

comedyblissoption posted:

also my conclusion on why democrats are willing to support bloomberg even though he is like trump in basically every way even up to constantly making crude racist and sexist comments publicly is because he doesnt do the faux populism schtick lol

it’s because liberals share his utter contempt for poor people

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

it’s because liberals share his utter contempt for poor people

It's this. They only care about decorum not actually enacting meaningful change.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

It should be mentioned too that a lot of the establishment will still back Bloomberg a bunch to keep him funding them and then when he becomes untenable try to move everyone to Biden / P.Butt or whoever. Always blue no matter who*

*not valid for actual lefties.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

May as well triple post while I'm here

https://twitter.com/NicholsUprising/status/1230343379621425152

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Inceltown posted:

It's this. They only care about decorum not actually enacting meaningful change.
bloomberg doesnt even have :decorum:

he acts like a sexist pig just like trump constantly, says really racist poo poo in public, is insensitive to disabled people and makes a big deal about it, etc.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

again, let me remind you that bloomberg said in response to someone looking for childcare that babies cant tell the difference between who takes care of them and she could just get some black who doesnt even speak english b/c all they need to do is bring the baby out of a burning building

or that someone should just terminate their pregnancy

or that young blacks and hispanics need to shape up or w/e

referring to trans people as "it"

or all kinds of other horrid trump-like poo poo

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

He has more than Trump. It's not saying much but anything will do when faced with actual structural change.

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018

is there some facet of bloomberg that isn't trump-like?

the only one i got is he sneers at the proles instead of trying to get their vote through faux populism

Trump sneers at them, too. But he says the racist things some of them like.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

I'll admit that before this thread I figured Bloomberg was bad, but assumed a lot of it was New York City exaggeration and your typical rich person badness. Reading this has been horrifying. I didn't know anyone could be this cartoonishly evil.

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

Yeah this thread has made me sick to my stomach a couple of times

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1230341893810270209
https://twitter.com/sarahlazare/status/1230262647695736844

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene
Already in one of those, so no change st all for me. This is why Bernie will win.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Koishi Komeiji posted:

https://twitter.com/MikeBloomberg/status/1229369357471551488
THIS SUMMER....ONE RICH MAN...... WILL HAVE MEAN THINGS SAID TO HIM...........ONLINE!

Lmfao, the post have become real. G-d bless this man

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 16:57 on Feb 20, 2020

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

He's the Trump for lovely people who think they walk on water.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

He's Trump with a brain that isn't made of soup.

Power_of_the_glory
Feb 14, 2012
Anyone ever watch "The Simpsons" and think that if Mr. Burns was real he would probably be one of the least bad billionaires?

Like I don't even think he would be evil enough to be associated with Epstein.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

again, let me remind you that bloomberg said in response to someone looking for childcare that babies cant tell the difference between who takes care of them and she could just get some black who doesnt even speak english b/c all they need to do is bring the baby out of a burning building

or that someone should just terminate their pregnancy

or that young blacks and hispanics need to shape up or w/e

referring to trans people as "it"

or all kinds of other horrid trump-like poo poo

I hate him the most of any candidate since 2004 Dubya

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Dr Pepper posted:

He's Trump with a brain that isn't made of soup.

he’s the evil 80s billionaire trump strove to be but was too stupid. he’s what trump played on tv.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I must emphasize again that Bloomberg is genuinely worse than Trump

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

LastInLine posted:

I'll admit that before this thread I figured Bloomberg was bad, but assumed a lot of it was New York City exaggeration and your typical rich person badness. Reading this has been horrifying. I didn't know anyone could be this cartoonishly evil.

if there's one thing I've learned it's that every rich person who i always thought might have been ok or at best indifferent about, turns about to be a giant shitpile once put under minimum scrutiny.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Jewel Repetition posted:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Look, for the last goddamn time, I could not, would not, on a boat, or with a goat, or out in the rain, on a train, by some trees filled with bees, fox box, mouse house, here or there, anywhere, hell, heaven, come what may, I simply cannot vote that way, so if you ask me and batter me, blitz me and zerg,

I just have to say

I WON'T VOTE MIKE BLOOMBERG

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

LastInLine posted:

reality is much worse than cartoons. always more always worse

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Pin this thread, and change the AV to a basketball hoop so every thread dunks on it like Mike at the debate.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Jewel Repetition posted:

I guess mini mike wouldn’t be rolling back environmental protections out of spite like trump, but thats it. seriously trump does that poo poo like once a week and we all just got used to it

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

I obviously didn't watch the debates because my self-loathing isn't that bad yet, did he basically just get poo poo on constantly by every other candidate?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

22 Eargesplitten posted:

I obviously didn't watch the debates because my self-loathing isn't that bad yet, did he basically just get poo poo on constantly by every other candidate?

the only time the 5 other candidates weren't making GBS threads on Bloomberg were when they stopped to poo poo on each other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

C-SPAM: Better Posts Aren't Possible > Bloomberg: I've been nice to some women

or

C-SPAM: Better Posts Aren't Possible > Bloomberg: Fag & Horse-Faced Lesbian Appreciation Station