Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Oscar Wild posted:

If the female orgasm is a myth then I'm Heracles.

Because I like to go to the YMCA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Literally A Person posted:

This is an EXTREMELY unsettling comparison.

goons have forever lived in terror of being glomped

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Into The Mild posted:

This thread reminds me of that tweet where the guy said that no woman enthusiastically wants sex because his never witnessed it.

this is the moment when a man's soul left his body after being fatally owned by... himself

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
myth bustin makes me feel good

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Emily Spinach posted:

My friend have you tried SSRIs

I'm on a few SSRIs and an antipsychotic and other mood stabilizers so it's kinda difficult for me to get off. But now, when I get off it's pretty hard core and lasts like 10 seconds. I'd prefer to get off easier though as it can take a while. So she gets off twice and I'm still trying to concentrate as hard as I possibly can. It takes a lot of effort mentally. It sucks.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
I assume "jacking off" refers to the act of stimulating oneself to bring forth "ejaculation."

in which case, I would guess it could be used for both men and women. I've seen goons say "schlicking" before and all that, but I haven't really heard the term used much outside here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

The Grimace posted:

I assume "jacking off" refers to the act of stimulating oneself to bring forth "ejaculation."

in which case, I would guess it could be used for both men and women. I've seen goons say "schlicking" before and all that, but I haven't really heard the term used much outside here.

I had a housemate that refered to her masturbation as schlicking. So they're out there