Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Captain Spaulding lives! :awesomelon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I'm not a very competitive person but whats my ranking

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Bismuth posted:

I'm not a very competitive person but whats my ranking

With that av or without? It's a pretty big difference.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
OP lately I've been having questions about your professionalism and commitment to modding excellence. So what's up with that?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Funky See Funky Do posted:

OP lately I've been having questions about your professionalism and commitment to modding excellence. So what's up with that?

They let me push the buttons.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

How many years of training did you do to become a mod? Seems pretty complicated.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
That makes a lot of sense but lately you've said things like:

Literally A Person posted:

I see a post like this again in GBS it's a ban. I rescinded your probation but this is threadshitting now. Take it to QCS. This is the last time I'll say it.

Which are insane words. Those are crazy words said out of order by a crazy person that is taking their weird internet authority too seriously.

If I were to ever find myself typing out those words onto a keyboard I would stop and say "Wait! I quit this job. I will make my money a different way or else die of no money."

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Tarkus posted:

How many years of training did you do to become a mod? Seems pretty complicated.

It's a two-year program.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Funky See Funky Do posted:

That makes a lot of sense but lately you've said things like:

Which are insane words. Those are crazy words said out of order by a crazy person that is taking their weird internet authority too seriously.

If I were to ever find myself typing out those words onto a keyboard I would stop and say "Wait! I quit this job. I will make my money a different way or else die of no money."

You are so right.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

They let me push the buttons.

Real mods hit switches. :colbert:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Real mods hit switches. :colbert:

They don't let me next to the switches.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

They don't let me next to the switches.

It’s because you’re always eating those crumbly little muffins from the cafe down the street. :munch:

It’s definitely not you’re resume..

-Kregulatron operator
-non-quirky
-a person

:shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Sep 30, 2021

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

It’s because you’re always eating those crumbly little muffins from the cafe down the street. :munch:

It’s definitely not you’re resume..

-Kregulatron operator
-non-quirky
-a person

:shrug:

They're free with a $4 coffee purchase. FREE.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

They're free with a $4 coffee purchase. FREE.

Tim Horton ANGRY! :argh:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

probably the most grievous strike against him tbh

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I don't have time for Anger Lists, op

I like to Live, Love, and to Laugh

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

"lists" are very anti-gbs in spirit, imo

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Professor Shark posted:

I don't have time for Anger Lists, op

I like to Live, Love, and to Laugh

What are your thoughts on wine?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Very mom-like

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Tim Horton's coffee tastes like cigarettes.

I can't think about Timmy's without thinking about being chased by Bay St. crackheads at 3 am. Those who know, know.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Wine sucks, drink piss. :hai:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I like buying wines based entirely on the label art and I don't give a gently caress what it tastes like. I got a cool-rear end label to Modpodge onto something stupid now.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Tim Horton's coffee tastes like cigarettes.

I can't think about Timmy's without thinking about being chased by Bay St. crackheads at 3 am. Those who know, know.

there's literally not a single good item left at tims that can't be had better from a nearby mcdonalds/dunkins/coffee time/gas station/whatever the gently caress. it's trash and anyone who still holds it up on a pedestal of canadian culture is a moron who should be sentenced to live in alberta for the rest of their lives

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

here is a list of every user i will kiss on the lips: pretend i posted every usern ame

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Wine sucks, drink piss. :hai:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

there's literally not a single good item left at tims that can't be had better from a nearby mcdonalds/dunkins/coffee time/gas station/whatever the gently caress. it's trash and anyone who still holds it up on a pedestal of canadian culture is a moron who should be sentenced to live in alberta for the rest of their lives

Hi, this is Tim Horton. I’ll have you know that while you may have your opinions, those opinions are wrong and stupid. In fact, I want to challenge you.. to drink a delicious Tim hortons coffee, all snuggled up on a cold Canadian day, and tell me that wasn’t the most delicious rear end poo poo you’ve ever had. I will give you a 10% off coupon. If you still disagree with me then I will hit you with a sock full of Tim hortons coffee grounds until they are suitable for brewing, then I will make you the best cup of coffee or your goddamn life. Hope this message finds you well.

- Tim Horton

:smug:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Hi, this is Tim Horton. I’ll have you know that while you may have your opinions, those opinions are wrong and stupid. In fact, I want to challenge you.. to drink a delicious Tim hortons coffee, all snuggled up on a cold Canadian day, and tell me that wasn’t the most delicious rear end poo poo you’ve ever had. I will give you a 10% off coupon. If you still disagree with me then I will hit you with a sock full of Tim hortons coffee grounds until they are suitable for brewing, then I will make you the best cup of coffee or your goddamn life. Hope this message finds you well.

- Tim Horton

get hosed tim, i'm glad your drunk rear end is dead, the most tragic part of it all was your stupid coffee business was deified and you ruined a de tomaso

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

"lists" are very anti-gbs in spirit, imo

Friend we have no rules here, seeing as we disregard lists in GBS

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

get hosed tim, i'm glad your drunk rear end is dead, the most tragic part of it all was your stupid coffee business was deified and you ruined a de tomaso

I’m actually not Tim Horton irl.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

- Tim Horton

Tim, you're ok in my books. Average coffee for an average guy like myself. The guy I really loving hate is that smug fucker Van Houtte. His coffee taste like it's mixed with roasted beetles, loving nasty.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

tim horton hit and killed a family in his car but we all pray at his altar yere in canada

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i'm so fuckin worked up about tim hortons i'm actually thinking about posting a list in gbs

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

With that av or without? It's a pretty big difference.

I didnt buy it so its technically not my fault

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

That's it.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Tim Horton's is terrible and I think force of habit of Canadians is the only thing keeping them going because they make a lot of terrible business decisions

It used to be a lot better when I was in high school

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Tim Horton? More like... him tortin'!!!