Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Yeah he’s actually a virgin and wants everyone to know.

He was conceived by IVF and born via C section. Literally never been inside a vagina.

:edit: Aw hell, I guess I dont know much about IVF.

Edmund Sparkler fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Jan 18, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Edmund Sparkler posted:

He was conceived by IVF and born via C section. Literally never been inside a vagina.

:edit: Aw hell, I guess I dont know much about IVF.

It’s ok my sister had IVF so I hereby give you permission to state blatant falsehoods about it and make cruel jokes about test-tube babies (this is what they prefer to be called) lacking souls.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Tate rape.
hahah
so funny, get it
/

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Nigmaetcetera posted:

It’s ok my sister had IVF so I hereby give you permission to state blatant falsehoods about it and make cruel jokes about test-tube babies (this is what they prefer to be called) lacking souls.

Nah, I just didn't realize they use a catheter to go through the cervix to implant the embryo. It makes sense but for some reason I was imagining a surgical procedure but that would be dumb.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
Pretty beta of Andrew to just let himself get arrested like that

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
it was pretty beta of him to get arrested like that. If he was a REAL g like he says the piggies never would have made it past his harem of babes with machine guns and suicide vests ready to kill and die for him

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
them hoes aint loyal man

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

there's a mug you don't wanna chug

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dudes rock

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

staberind posted:

Tate rape.
hahah
so funny, get it
/

Where the gently caress is your chin?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Nooner posted:

it was pretty beta of him to get arrested like that. If he was a REAL g like he says the piggies never would have made it past his harem of babes with machine guns and suicide vests ready to kill and die for him

Thurnberg needed three police officers to carry her off.

Tate went peacefully into the police van.

In this essay I will lay out why surrendering meekly is the true Alpha male move and-