Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Roth posted:

Back when the Star Wars RSF went up one of the guys they gave IK to posted once and then never again for the like three months it was up.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Roth posted:

Back when the Star Wars RSF went up one of the guys they gave IK to posted once and then never again for the like three months it was up.

king poo poo

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
there too many drat threads to read to do anything as ik unless you can browse sa all day at your job like a lucky bitch

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

heehee posted:

there too many drat threads to read to do anything as ik unless you can browse sa all day at your job like a lucky bitch

I'm a lucky bitch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

heehee posted:

IKs should just use their powers for comedic effect, preferably hypocritically, and making sure Donkey Kong fetishists stay hosed off. Everyone else can be handled by no-selling or flaming, as it should be.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cousin Foomin posted:

I'm a lucky bitch.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

IKs should just use their powers for comedic effect, preferably hypocritically, and making sure Donkey Kong fetishists stay hosed off. Everyone else can be handled by no-selling or flaming, as it should be.

yup. the best kind of punishment is capricious, cruel, and arbitrary

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In one of the best-self-regulating forums that has ever existed—absolutely.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
completely insane to me someone is selling imp.zone merch what in the world

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

ArfJason posted:

completely insane to me someone is selling imp.zone merch what in the world

did you miss the announcement on the podcast

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

P-Mack posted:

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Cackling cuz I had no idea there were imp zone mods. The big boys in the loving house!!!! Lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Ooohh mr. Blue star!! Lol. Big man on campus!! Look at you. loving just.. LOOK at you! What a loving disgrace. I’m sick to my loving stomach. TWO mods?? GOOD thing we do a monthly contest to assign an ik to make sure none of the other 5 posters in there gets rowdy.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Hizke posted:

Cackling cuz I had no idea there were imp zone mods. The big boys in the loving house!!!! Lmfao

i think having a mod is fine but what is this talk about protecting imp zone from The Powers that be and negotiating at the admins tables the worst thats happened to us is some qcs retard conflating us with fyad and then getting shut up by normal ppl.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

P-Mack posted:

what shouldve been a fun thread about putting imp zone people in a wrestling game ended up as this huge enterprise with trading card avatars and somebody made the website/wiki and redbubble hoodies (monetizing the space where me and my e pals spend our free time ftw) and some thing where lurkers can graduate into posters or be demoted and buying them wiht coins or whatever and theres 4 timeslots. what the hell is going on lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
mods. please move the wrestling thread to CCCC

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ArfJason posted:

i think having a mod is fine but what is this talk about protecting imp zone from The Powers that be and negotiating at the admins tables the worst thats happened to us is some qcs retard conflating us with fyad and then getting shut up by normal ppl.

i think the convo was in the aftermath of astral of astral freaking out w/ the ban button which was frustrating.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ArfJason posted:

what shouldve been a fun thread about putting imp zone people in a wrestling game ended up as this huge enterprise with trading card avatars and somebody made the website/wiki and redbubble hoodies (monetizing the space where me and my e pals spend our free time ftw) and some thing where lurkers can graduate into posters or be demoted and buying them wiht coins or whatever and theres 4 timeslots. what the hell is going on lol

be sure to tune in for the live unveiling of the NFT line tonight

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

mysterious loyall X posted:

hey chuds. there needs to be 50 mods to protect the imp.zone brand, which has jeffery of yospos approved, public facing discords and tshirt shops now. Toxicity and hate brought down the CityNameSportsTeam brand which in turn had ripple effects on other classic SA brands like Moof shirts, Klurf Shirts, etc. we must not allow it to happen again.

and remember, use coupon code USAgeOfConsentLawsDontApplyToInternationalAirspaceBillGatesStatysWinning for 50 cents off orders above 300 dollars on the impzone customized girl store.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ArfJason posted:

lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

i think the convo was in the aftermath of astral of astral freaking out w/ the ban button which was frustrating.

oh i see. it makes some more sense like that but i dont think imp zone needs ambassadors or anything. i still think its a bit overdramatic and im not gonna bleed for larry parrish of all people even if the perma was too much haha

also saw imp zone game club namedropped too and for some positive feedback i like that one cause its aboiut getting ppl to play games and i wish i would stop being addicted to cs/subject to my whims of focusing on one particular game at a time to play whatever is the current game. sorry for the hate and be glad for my compliments. goodbye.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ArfJason posted:

it's gotten a tad out of hand

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ArfJason posted:

oh i see. it makes some more sense like that but i dont think imp zone needs ambassadors or anything. i still think its a bit overdramatic and im not gonna bleed for larry parrish of all people even if the perma was too much haha

also saw imp zone game club namedropped too and for some positive feedback i like that one cause its aboiut getting ppl to play games and i wish i would stop being addicted to cs/subject to my whims of focusing on one particular game at a time to play whatever is the current game. sorry for the hate and be glad for my compliments. goodbye.

alright... this is heckin wholesome

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

welcome posted:

Walking around the office trying to say Tetris in a retarded falsetto without being overheard.

I just have to say it in my normal voice in my vast empty home.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

arf and ws and the others all have fair points. tbh the wrestling stuff is too much for me to follow now so the wiki and like a paid shop and all that stuff is a lot.

rich coming from somebody with the tcg avatar I know but i wanted a new one after 14 years and I didn't want to pay jeff for it.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

alright... this is heckin wholesome

insufferable meme voice actor guy who makes duke say uncharacteristically nice things: It's time to compliment the frankly win game club and buy imp zone shirts... and im all out of cash

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
game club is fuckin sick and is one of the best forum projects of all time.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

game club is fuckin sick and is one of the best forum projects of all time.

ok lets dial down the enthusiasm youre making me like it less by saying this lol "forum projects" come on man

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

they really made the hell out of the website. i know people joke about it but they really did it.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ArfJason posted:

insufferable meme voice actor guy who makes duke say uncharacteristically nice things: It's time to compliment the frankly win game club and buy imp zone shirts... and im all out of cash

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Sleng Teng posted:

arf and ws and the others all have fair points. tbh the wrestling stuff is too much for me to follow now so the wiki and like a paid shop and all that stuff is a lot.

rich coming from somebody with the tcg avatar I know but i wanted a new one after 14 years and I didn't want to pay jeff for it.

more avs in rotation = better

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ArfJason posted:

ok lets dial down the enthusiasm youre making me like it less by saying this lol "forum projects" come on man

:twisted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ArfJason posted:

i did feel a twinge of guilt describing it that way but didnt want to think too hard about the post

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

game club is badass and i think everyone wanted to recreate that energy with the wrestling league. it's gotten to the point where that feels like its own thing now anyway so idk maybe just move the thread into the wrestling-specific IZ subforum?

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

also i made the wiki but only really log into it to take backups now. it's cool to see people contributing stuff to it though even if it's cringe sometimes

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

We should get a couple noob tryout threads going in every forum over 30 viewers 8-10pm daily on average on this site and start making banner ads for the dream and “I drank coffee and played yakuza 5” threads ASAP. Mods, quit twiddling your thumbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

cringe poo poo is epic. i'm not going to look though.