Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
Yeah, I'm good for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
Sounds fine boss.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Fine by me.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I've been low on posting since my grandmother's death, but I am still here and will actually post soon.

(Also: Qolat superior, not least for not having infinite resources, and also for having a more reasonable desire to murder all gods.)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm still here, although...

Infinite Oregano
Dec 31, 2007

I'm going to make my friends eat infinite oregano and they'll have to do it because the recipe says so!
I'm fine!

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

I'm a terrible slob and a slacker, but I'm still here.

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
I'm here in my halfassed not very here way.

weird vanilla
Mar 20, 2002
When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry.
Honestly, I feel things are going fine game-wise. You have an enormous amount of stuff that you're running, and it's actually turned into a pleasantly relaxing game rather than a "man work sucks, and people will be mad if I don't post tonight"-paced game. I'm fine with the way things are going, and will continue posting for as long as the game is running.

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
I finally understand everything there is to know about axes!
I'm fine with things as they are currently. I have enough on my own plate that this posting schedule really suits me as well. As long as we're having fun, and you're having fun, that is the most important thing.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

DiscipleoftheClaw
Mar 13, 2005

Plus I gotta keep enough lettuce to support your shoe fetish.
I GUESS I can keep posting.. but only if I get more XP than Winson. Because I am better.

TychoBrahesNose
May 24, 2011
Yeah I think there has been a slow-down in posting for games across the board; it's not just a Ridleyverse thing. Especially given the all-volunteer nature of this whole enterprise, I'm not too worried; it doesn't seem like effort has been abandoned entirely. So we go at whatever pace we go, and that's fine with me.

In terms of Duty, I don't think we're completely stuck just yet. I mean, given that the poo poo is hitting the fan at the theater, we could all just leave and seek our entertainment elsewhere. The only thing I'm unclear about presently is if there is any indication of the culprit actually being in the audience or not, which could affect which person we follow up with first.

DNA Cowboys
Feb 22, 2012

BOYS I KNOW

Zero Suit Ridley posted:

- A group of Nezumi, searching for a cure to an affliction affecting the young of their species, stumbled across the Tomb of Iuchiban, finding the guardians slaughtered to a man. The significance of their discovery was lost on them, though they informed the Crab when they arrived at the Kaiu Wall. Elsewhere, in the lands of the Phoenix, evidence of the Bloodspeaker cult grows, and a Daimyo's name is given, against his will, to an Oni. Iuchiban may well be a fifth claimant to the Emerald Throne.
:cripes:

Poor rats! Anyway, I'm in it to win it.

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

DNA Cowboys posted:

:cripes:

Poor rats! Anyway, I'm in it to win it.

No stopping until we find the cure, although we may be delayed due to overly-shiny objects.

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
So here is the story.

My posting over the past few days has got mildly sketchy, and a big part of the reason why has been that as of today, I have been laid off and am unemployed.

This is not actually a long term problem, thankfully, as I have a new job lined up...now. This has not been the case until just like, yesterday, so some of my less than active posting has been because of job hunting stress.

The new job starts in a couple weeks. So I have a bit of downtime coming, where I will be putting some time into making sure I have got an actual plan for all my games and a direction for them to go, instead of muddling along.

I probably won't post more often, but I will be making the effort to be more focused when I do post.

Thank you all for being so patient with the repeated and ongoing en post that is my life as it affects the games we play.

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
Sooooo.

I realize that it's partly because I have not been posting as heavily in many cases, but I definitely have noticed a downturn in attendance.

If you drop out of my games, that's fine, just...please let me know so I can make arrangements to deal with it?

I have no idea who's still around in Courtesy, since I got three replies to the post asking that. I have been operating on the assumption that several of you aren't, who used to be.

I have been informed of some dropouts, which is fine. Just...need to know who's still left, please.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
I am, though my posting has been spotty! It might continue to be spotty for about a month, I am entering a novella writing contest and finishing Inverse World Accelerated on the side. I will try to post at least once every few days though! :toot:

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!
I'm still here. I tend to post every-few posts or so, when I feel like I have something to work with. I don't just want to be every other post, but I've been trying to push Shourido when I can.

Infinite Oregano
Dec 31, 2007

I'm going to make my friends eat infinite oregano and they'll have to do it because the recipe says so!
I'm still here I am just confused and hesitant about things. Either way I am still in.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I am still around - it's just paper season. I will be dropping from Courtesy, though, that poo poo has gotten far too advanced and convoluted for me to track.

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Waiting for a good opportunity to get entangled with Unicorns

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!
I'm still here~!

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Hikaru will hold down the Phoenix fort, so to speak, while his cousin goes off to eat himself to death.

DNA Cowboys
Feb 22, 2012

BOYS I KNOW
Goodnight, sweet rats.

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
It was a hard call, but there just was not enough attention being paid to it.

DNA Cowboys
Feb 22, 2012

BOYS I KNOW
Thus is the way of the ratling.

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
If it's any consolation they did eventually find the cure. Somehow.

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
My mood's been low, updates are slow.

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
Shourido was a bad idea on my part. I mean, it started out as a cool thought, but I rushed into it without actually having planned a storyline for it. That was why it was so weak to begin, and why it took so long without going anywhere.

The threads that remain at this point all have a story arc. There are no more games where I don't have some idea of what I want them to do from here on out. The other good news here is that, because I am starting to trim down on the ill advised games I started running, I am now stretched in fewer directions and (theoretically) should be ready and able to post more in the other games.

If anyone has any updates, input, or suggestions, though, more than welcome here.

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
So! I got promoted at work. I've been working really hard as a result, and this is taking a lot out of me. Mood is good, posting may remain sparse till I'm more settled in.

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
EXECUTIVE DECISION who is ok with taking a break till after the holidays?

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
S'fine.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Whatever works.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Happy holidays! :buddy:

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!
Whatevs you need

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!
Do the things you gotta do.

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
I finally understand everything there is to know about axes!
I was sort of already doing this so that is fine by me.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.
I'm okay with this. My rear end is getting kicked by work, X-mas, and global warming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DNA Cowboys
Feb 22, 2012

BOYS I KNOW
The story will continue after we're content with hams and nog!

• Locked thread