Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

##vote ecco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

uranus posted:

i think that deserves a ##vote pig

A vote to protect?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I am commuting home now and then getting dinner with a friend, nobody post until I get back.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

CapitalistPig posted:

Capps, you seem to have more knowledge than you could possibly have investigated

read the mafia discussion thread I am apparently physic according to everybody

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Ok fine I have no problem with vamp.hunters being alive forget Bella idc.

##vote ecco

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

:siren: hal is a stephenie meyers character :siren:

I can't figure out how to open PMs on my phone, is this true?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

EccoRaven (7): EccoRaven, Meinberg, EccoRaven, Pinterest Mom, EccoRaven, MildManeredManikin, mr.capps, Ernie., CapitalistPig
CapitalistPig (1): uranus
JakeP (1): JakeP, MildManeredManikin, CapitalistPig, uranus, Ernie., MildManeredManikin, Ernie., EccoRaven, EccoRaven, uranus, CapitalistPig
Ernie. (0): mr.capps, mr.capps
mr.capps (0): Ernie., Ernie.

Not Voting (1): Hal Incandenza

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 27th, 2014 at 4 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 22 hours, 51 minutes.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
:siren: Mod Screw-Up Number Two :siren:

I built the vote to be a plurality, not expecting you all to ever reach a majority. You fuckers surprised me again!

So, the voting is now and forever more majority and ends the day, unless it reaches deadline and then it becomes plurality as stated in the rules.

As the day came to a close, it was decided that one person, Ecco, would be safe from harm for the night. And as the moon rose into the night sky, the monsters hunted, for each other and for the woman that they almost universally loved.

:siren: Day One is over, Ecco is protected.

Night One has begun, submit your night actions. Day Two will start in 24 hours or when all actions are in. :siren:

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Also, the thread will stay open. The thread will always be open.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Hal Incandenza posted:

I can't figure out how to open PMs on my phone, is this true?

this game is not mafia, I have no reason to lie

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

As a hush falls over the thread and the monsters of the night silently stalk their prey, they are told that night actions, unlike day actions, resolve at the same time. It's possible to be killed by the person you kill.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Ernie are you a character from the casual vacancy?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

I won't tell until tomorrow :ssh:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I really hope the hunter is Beatrix Kiddo

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Nap's done!

What'd I miss?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Meinberg posted:

Nap's done!

What'd I miss?

The whole game. You lost

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

The whole game. You lost

drat, and I was Edward too. :(

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Meinberg posted:

drat, and I was Edward too. :(

Lol there you go ecco.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

this game is not mafia, I have no reason to lie

Cool! Bella declare your love for me!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

My beloved has asked me to claim, so here goes:

I'm Edward.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

My beloved has asked me to claim, so here goes:

I'm Edward.

I bet you are Jacob, this is totally a Jacob move

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Hal Incandenza posted:

I bet you are Jacob, this is totally a Jacob move

That Jacob guy is real wolfy if you know what I mean.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Im jacob

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

JakeP posted:

Im jacob

That's not even true

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
put in your actions already you dingbats i want blood

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

uranus posted:

put in your actions already you dingbats i want blood

And you will have it! All actions are in, I just need to figure out what the hell just happened.

Preview: I did not prepare for this possibility.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Byers2142 posted:

And you will have it! All actions are in, I just need to figure out what the hell just happened.

Preview: I did not prepare for this possibility.

YAY!

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

oh my god i am so excited

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i bet we all died or won ~

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

Or maybe... no one died!!!!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Pinterest Mom posted:

We can't all win, so we must all be dead.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Meinberg posted:

Or maybe... no one died!!!!

Highly improbable

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

i am so dead but i want to see if my life caused anyone else's demise

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmn9asN-8AE

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

CapitalistPig posted:

We can't all win, so we must all be dead.

Each player either won or died.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

The Aftermath: Part One

Horatio Caine walked into the crime scene. "Ok, what have we got?"

A hot woman whose name I won't bother to look up but you know her, she's always on these shows, shook her head sadly. "This one's... bad, Caine. I've never seen anything like this." She pulls a notepad out and reads the details. "Woman who lives here, someone named Bella, called this is. We're testing her for narcotics, because the story she told us is that a binch of werewolves and vampires stormed into her house, all claiming to love her, and then tore each other apart. Literally, in one case." The hot woman pointed Caine into the kitchen. "First body's in there."

The game is over! There is one, and only one winner. Let's walk through the fate of the player's shall we?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

The Aftermath: Part Two

Caine reached the first body. Part of it, at least. There was a torso on the ground, two stakes driven into it, but the rest was in pieces all over. "Someone talk to me."

"This was the first victim, an Edward Cullen. He put up a fight; all of them did." Hot woman pointed at the gun in his hand, then at a blood splatter on the far wall. "Got off one shot, hit someone, but it's not one of our victims.

"He, in turn, had multiple stakes driven directly into his heart, then just to be sure was torn limb from limb. Angle of the stakes suggests that two separate people drove them in, and one of them is likely in the next room. The man who tore Mr. Cullen apart is upstairs, also dead, and he did it with his bare hands."

Caine nodded briefly, taking it all in. "The next room, you say?" He walked on.

Hal (Edward) was killed by MMM, staked by uranus, and staked by JakeP. He has lost the game.

Hal shot Meinberg with a silver bullet. It had no effect.

Byers2142 fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Aug 27, 2014

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

The Aftermath: Part Three

In the next room, Caine crouched down beside a young man with a bullet hole in his back and a gaping hole in his front. Across the room lay another body, bullet hole in the head and revolver laying next to him. Under him was a battered suitcase, engraved R. Lupin. "Murder-suicide?"

"No. The young man here, Jacob based on his stenciled underwear, his name is Jacob. that hole in his chest looks to be another stake to the heart, but it happened in the kitchen, not here. The bullet's what killed him, fired by Mr. Lupin over there. Lupin himself was shot at close range by another man, large based on his boots, who then fled the scene."

Caine siad, "I'll admit, it's a bit unusual, but this doesn't seem that strange compared to our other cases..."

"We're not done, Caine. This is just the first floor."

uranus (Jacob) was staked by CPig to no effect and shot by Ernie with a silver bullet, killing him. He loses!

Ernie (Lupin) was shot by capps with a silver bullet and killed. He loses!

capps (Greyback) has survived the night after killing Lupin, and achieved his win condition to survive Lupin's death!

Byers2142 fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Aug 27, 2014

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

The Aftermath: Part Four

The final body was draped over the bannister at the top of the stepps. In his hands were still chunks he'd ripped out of Edward.

"This is James, Caine. as far as we can tell, he tore apart Edward downstairs, then he and at least three others, including the man Edward shot, came upstairs where, according to Bella, they all proclaimed they were her one, true soulmate and should be with her forever and always. When Bella called the police, they all fled, but not before someone put yet another stake into this man and left him here."

Caine nodded again, taking in this last scene. "It's obvious what happened," he said.

"Really?"

"Yes." On with the sunglasses. "Something awful."

MMM (James) was staked by PMom. As Bella is still alive, he loses!

EccoRaven (Bella) has lost her two true loves, and can not win the game, so loses by default.

The game has reached it's expected trainwreck end with PMom (Louis), CPig (Lestat) Meinberg (Viktor), and JakeP (Selene) not meeting their win condition, so they, too, lose.

Byers2142 fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Aug 27, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

God drat Ecco, I shouldn't have listened to you and followed my instincts to stake JakeP instead!

• Locked thread