Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

when FTL came out it had random dialogue choices and that was terrible. dunno if they changed that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

It still does. I think they even added more of them for the expansion.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

EightFlyingCars posted:

It was! And it was tricky, but I pulled it off:

I can see why you wouldn't want to lose the sword you had. It got pretty buffed up by the time I was where you were at!

Anyway, good luck! It only gets worse from here!

Woo, thanks! I haven't played in months and now I have to actually remember things about this drat game.

Just made it to the Underground Stream, you're my hero.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

when FTL came out it had random dialogue choices and that was terrible. dunno if they changed that.

a important skill to learn in ftl is to say gently caress off to everyones problem unless you have a blue option

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

-Offer to solve their problem with a missile.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's basically a slot machine. Pretty lights and sounds, almost totally random.

this is a legit complaint but it's really fun to fight a space battle when you're making your little dudes walk around and fight boarding parties and repair poo poo

Dec 26, 2012

babypolis posted:

a important skill to learn in ftl is to say gently caress off to everyones problem unless you have a blue option

nope

LordVonEarlDuke
Jun 24, 2011

Has anyone talked about Rogue Legacy yet because it's the coolest BoI-Spawned indie game and, maybe, the only cool one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

Discount Viscount posted:

Woo, thanks! I haven't played in months and now I have to actually remember things about this drat game.

Just made it to the Underground Stream, you're my hero.

Daw. :kimchi: Lemme know if you ever need another bailout!

• Locked thread