Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Ill drink to that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Approach them very slowly at a watering hole, take a few days to edge closer and closer, you don't want to startle them, another "Don't" is showering or using artificial scents, let them get used to your musk, make cooing sounds often and make sure your aura is pleasing.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

have you tried masturbating into their hair on the bus?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
SRS POST: How do I meet guys IRL?

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Go to a local park and instigate a pick up game of "Wiener Wiener, Who's Got a Wiener?"

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Maybe stop being a boring idiot lol

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Where have all the cowboys gone?!

I hate that song.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
A Swede on tinder asked me if I wanted to party but my phone was malfunctioning and I didn't see it for three days. That was the first time I've been approached to hang out by a girl on there.

Guess I just keep using it and hope it happens again. In the mean time I'll keep sleeping with my ex.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

go to any public place anywhere on planet earth
stand there
wiggle it

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Just make sustained eye contact with any man. If he's into it and not a puss then he will jump.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

a dog from hell posted:

A Swede on tinder asked me if I wanted to party but my phone was malfunctioning and I didn't see it for three days. That was the first time I've been approached to hang out by a girl on there.

Guess I just keep using it and hope it happens again. In the mean time I'll keep sleeping with my ex.

If the 1st/2nd time they say "I'm SOOOOOOOOOooooo BOOOOooorrred!" or something like that, it's a bot.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Wicker Man posted:

If the 1st/2nd time they say "I'm SOOOOOOOOOooooo BOOOOooorrred!" or something like that, it's a bot.

Yeah I've gotten the bots before. I felt like she was real but honestly who knows whats real when I'm thinking with my dickhead.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

How did Lowtax meet Lady Ambien? We should follow his lead, get our own big titty hot blonde to marry

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

make sure your pheromone gland is operating at maximum efficiency and your carapace is buffed to an impressive sheen

doesnt hurt to wax your antennae either

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

I wish I could use OKCupid. There's like 30 girls on it within 30 miles. I ain't putting myself out there on the interwebs for the chance to potentially interact with 3 attractive girls. I like playing video games and jerking off, they make me happy. Those things have never helped me meet women.

i told you to meet chicks in video games wtf is your damage

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

most of the girls i meet dont have penises please advise

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

psychokitty posted:

Which bideogames I have an Xbox with konect

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Don Tacorleone posted:

Which bideogames I have an Xbox with konect

idfk i play world of warcraft there's all kinds of chicks in there

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

where do i even volunteer in the "arts"? that sounds so faggy that it only exists in san francisco.

Pro dating tip: Maybe don't be homophobic, that might make girls think you're a piece of poo poo bigot.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Frankenstyle posted:

Do not become addicted to women. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women but I do deny them my essence.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Danger - Octopus! posted:

Pro dating tip: Maybe don't be homophobic, that might make girls think you're a piece of poo poo bigot.

Lots of alpha guys are homophobic, I think it might be the way to go.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

*12 year old kid looks up from phone sadly*

hey lady, i was trying to catch that squirtle!

*autistic white woman with hyper rapefear shuffles awkwardly avoiding eye contact and hyperventilating*

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Jose Mengelez posted:

*autistic white woman with hyper rapefear shuffles awkwardly avoiding eye contact and hyperventilating*
This sort of behavior is expected and normalized for conventionally attractive (and sometimes not even that) damsel in distress white women and generally not considered to be 'autistic' or all that aberrant in any way.

I've been over this before but I'm still sticking to it and haven't changed my opinion in any way.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
can someone post the fat chicks raging about pokemon go making you walk and go outside and stuff?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Jose Mengelez posted:

can someone post the fat chicks raging about pokemon go making you walk and go outside and stuff?
https://www.google.com/search?q=pokemon+go+ableist

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Jose Mengelez posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojxiqE77Q9w

Not a chick but same idea.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Jose Mengelez posted:

hyper rapefear

mods, namechange

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Date a senior in high school. They'll be impressed by you meager living and are too dumb to wonder why you're not dating someone your own age.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Lol, chick at a restaurant just caught me checking her out.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Shoutout to the five seconds after he says "god I hate that", https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojxiqE77Q9w&t=136s where a normal person would usually say "thats when I decided to get my life and body sorted out".

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

lonesomedwarf posted:

put your face into the glue

I listen to the bees talk, because they are good bees and they are my friends

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

Danger - Octopus! posted:

Excuse me, I posted earlier in this thread that I wouldn't be interested in american prostitutes because they are drawn into the profession by desperation. If you're trying to make me out to be the bad guy, keep trying.

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

Gaunab posted:

Date a senior in high school. They'll be impressed by you meager living and are too dumb to wonder why you're not dating someone your own age.

I don't want to fight someone's dad. not again.

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

psychokitty posted:

i'd rather meet chicks in an hiv clinic.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

just become a girl yourself op. it's all the rage in goon circles. then you'll always have a woman around, kinda

naem
May 29, 2011

staberind posted:

Approach them very slowly at a watering hole, take a few days to edge closer and closer, you don't want to startle them, another "Don't" is showering or using artificial scents, let them get used to your musk, make cooing sounds often and make sure your aura is pleasing.

https://youtu.be/zQudjZpMuyo

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

numberoneposter posted:

most of the girls i meet dont have penises please advise

Goondolences

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
first, think of your idea of the perfect woman

now go home and suck her dick off you homo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I've noticed girls hang around other girls. Have you considered becoming a girl?

• Locked thread