Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Belding
May 19, 2006
^
|
<- IS LAME-O PHOBE ->
|
V
Rap songs that start with a polite introduction and explanation of what "I'm here to say."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

Faithless electors.

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

better to die an evil wizard,
than to live as a grand one.
Pillbug
White people taking full control of the NAACP, and organizations like it, and commandeering all possible programs and initiatives.

Edit: not allies like Dolezal. Like Trump and Boehner (technically POC) or any conservative with an ethnic minority relative, even a distant one, or even a family friend.

sweart gliwere has issued a correction as of 18:45 on Dec 20, 2016

stephenfry
Nov 3, 2009

I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
Chris Hedges, weirdly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoKg8jof2b0

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

Pillbug
Given that oxygen is a large cause of degenerative aging (for living creatures and inert objects alike), and America is facing an obesity epidemic, the 2017 "Personal Low Environmental Aspirated Dioxygen and 4(x) Daily Elevated Alkaloid(opiate) Thoracic Hemodilution" act will result in population-wide decreased rates of aging and reduced weight gain, while fostering a culture of care to make sure participants do not completely stop their aging or breathing processes accidentally.

Mr. Belding
May 19, 2006
^
|
<- IS LAME-O PHOBE ->
|
V

This is pretty dope.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

sweart gliwere posted:

White people taking full control of the NAACP, and organizations like it, and commandeering all possible programs and initiatives.

Edit: not allies like Dolezal. Like Trump and Boehner (technically POC) or any conservative with an ethnic minority relative, even a distant one, or even a family friend.

:roflolmao::roflolmao:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

consensual sex

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Single-party consent

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
sodomy laws

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

inbreeding

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Presidential pardon's for incest :twisted:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot
Dave Chappelle's new tax rate

Kanye outing himself as the turncoat he is

Racism coming out in the open, where people can see it

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf
Those cheap houses that are about 7-10 meters of rising ocean back from the current beachfront

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

https://twitter.com/2dAmMuslim/status/811951952602996737

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
Has anyone said Juggalos yet?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Caithness posted:

Has anyone said Juggalos yet?

There a thing that we didn't know was good all along. Elitist liberals have been smearing them because they couldn't stand dirty poors being better at addressing inequality.

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

Pillbug

MizPiz posted:

There a thing that we didn't know was good all along. Elitist liberals have been smearing them because they couldn't stand dirty poors being better at addressing inequality.

Blood brothers by cut palms, shared food, friend's syringe, sexual choo-choo, or baptism in the yearly gathering's lake.

Hepatitis is good now.

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

Pillbug
When a Juggalo says "NO HOMO" it's less about erecting or enforcing social barriers, and more about changing the spectrums along which you view friendships and intimacy. A man with an infrared viewfinder will not be deceived in an abandoned shopping mall stocked with RealDolls when searching for his meatspace lover.

Thebans' Sacred Band was a noble innovative force, and the bonds of eros perfectly suit conflict in the age of bronze and iron. The most important aspect of their bond was the displacement of philia as their love supreme. Romantic love allowed them to transcend the household and village, not to forget their foundations, but to build on them and forge stronger families of choice.

Our modern conflicts still call for sweat and blood, but less often than then. Because of this, a Sacred Band of agape love is needed for the present. Through shared intoxicants and a bare-minimum expectation of class or wealth from their base, Juggalo Agape creates a pansexual, panethnic, pantheistic legion of mind-lovers. The volcel, noncel and incel break bread, while the kung fu masters and bedridden failsons alike split heads (a spiritual hatchet to open one's third eye) for a better tomorrow. We can have a sort of new Yugoslavia, with no national boundaries or need for Tito.

Woop woop, friends. We'll emerge from this trip temporarily sticky and simple, but ultimately so strong as to be invincible.

stephenfry
Nov 3, 2009

I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.

in what sense will we have a new yugoslavia? multiple ethnic identities in the big gay wolfpacks?

stephenfry has issued a correction as of 00:52 on Dec 25, 2016

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

Pillbug
Because if it's not Love
Then it's the Trump, the Trump, the Trump, the Trump, the Trump, the Trump, the Trump
That will bring us together

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot
Unity against a common enemy.

Psych!

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!
Twitter

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Bumping to say the CIA is still remaining a very good organization, of heroes.

:911:

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
It's good that we don't have to pretend everything's okay.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Going to Trump's inauguration as an invited guest.

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

Mexican drug cartels

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
yo what was this ? any mirror ? love me some hedge

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

hitler

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
The environment, bigly!

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

islam is the new hipster religion

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

cargo cult posted:

yo what was this ? any mirror ? love me some hedge

Concur. Pls link me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcanic Vents
Mar 28, 2009
The memory of Nelson Mandela, murdered in jail by the Berenstein Bears while watching every copy of the Sinbad film "Shazam!" during the tragic events of the Bowling Green Massacre.

• Locked thread