Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

:discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Y'all makin me want some a them rangoons.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

If you're in China do they still call it Chinese food?

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

sharknado slashfic posted:

If you're in China do they still call it Chinese food?

No but when they're in America they still call hamburgers foreign food

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

is greece they just call it a salad

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

A misanthrope posted:

the yakuza gave me cancer. radioactive pee pee in my coke :(

Oh my god its back. Goddammit my eyes.
OP; commit seppuku

Lincoln`s Wax
May 1, 2000
My other, other car is a centipede filled with vaginas.
Uhhh no. Cakes are traditionally linked to gambling debts and the scroll is called something like a sow-day or a name close to that. It's supposed to be a list of people who would be most impacted by the cake recipient's death. They think you are going to starve to death if he dies and that is incredibly sweet and adorable but seriously, that guy is probably in some poo poo. I think in hardcore circles the named people receive proof of death like a finger or something so if you get some meat dropped off, don't eat it. Or do eat it and develop a taste for people. Your choice really.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I'm the low level Chinese gangster in a modded civic writing down the names of the fattest dudes walking into the Chinese restaurant

naem
May 29, 2011

various cheeses posted:

I'm the low level Chinese gangster in a modded civic writing down the names of the fattest dudes walking into the Chinese restaurant

Civic's new models come modded from the factory I'm stoked (not a gamgster)

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I fulfilled my destiny and ate general tsos and some crab rangoon for dinner, B+. Tried a different place, the tsos was spicy and good but the rangoons were just folded in a flat triangle and not pinched together like my usual place, what's up with that.

Also didn't get murdered.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Lincoln`s Wax posted:

Uhhh no. Cakes are traditionally linked to gambling debts and the scroll is called something like a sow-day or a name close to that. It's supposed to be a list of people who would be most impacted by the cake recipient's death. They think you are going to starve to death if he dies and that is incredibly sweet and adorable but seriously, that guy is probably in some poo poo. I think in hardcore circles the named people receive proof of death like a finger or something so if you get some meat dropped off, don't eat it. Or do eat it and develop a taste for people. Your choice really.

Lol

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Has OP made a greatest hits list yet?

They should probably get brass knuckles, a switchblade knife, a gun, and a bazooka before turning their place into a death-trap of home alone style traps just to be safe.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Lincoln`s Wax posted:

source

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

Lincoln`s Wax posted:

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get people delivered? I'd say go for it.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i thnk it's pretty cool they used a cake as a violent gesture, op.

have you consiered how cool that is?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i think there is a pretty goo chance you just found out you live in a movie, op, and what's really cool s that it's a chnese gangster style film being made in the united states by a chinese american indie director, so that's pretty cool, as it's a rep of hollywood's new diversity movement

Lincoln`s Wax
May 1, 2000
My other, other car is a centipede filled with vaginas.

My dad is an associate producer on the chinese version of cake boss. Name roughly translates to morbid retribution bread family.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Gonna send op a horse head covered in panko bread crumbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Lincoln`s Wax posted:

My dad is an associate producer on the chinese version of cake boss. Name roughly translates to morbid retribution bread family.

it sounded real, sorry for asking, 抱歉, 抱歉

• Locked thread