Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I don't get it, not voting for her because she's not bernie is a legitimate reason to say gently caress her and the party lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

AEMINAL posted:

my idea for the next dem campaign: launch a freakin website where you enter your state, income, family, age.. etc, and it generates personalized stats based on what you'd gain from dem. policies vs. republican! this is similar to what we do in sweden, and it really puts some personal perspective on the parties (we have tons of parties but ya)

Here I'll give you an example.

Democrats: higher taxes, more debt with nothing to show for it, more war, trans people can use whatever bathroom they want right now.

Republicans: maybe not higher taxes, more debt with nothing to show for it, more war, trans people will be able to use whatever bathroom they want in 5-10 years.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Raising taxes is both necessary and inevitable and you are an idiot if you vote by who you think will lower them

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Blue Train posted:

Raising taxes is both necessary and inevitable and you are an idiot if you vote by who you think will lower them

uhh, what if you're rich as poo poo and want to be richer

qed IDIOT

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Blue Train posted:

I'll mark you in the Democrat column then.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

turn left hillary!! noo posted:

I'll mark you in the Democrat column then.

I'm not a democrat and I loving hate taxes but he's right.

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer
taxes own and i would gladly pay more of them if they werent instantly being spent on drone striking pakistani weddings

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

I wish this were real so much

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Blue Train posted:

Also I'm phone posting but this definitely needs to be on Verrit.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Marxalot posted:

I literally came in and said to the guy that I was just loving around and copypasting the first semi-relevant verrit thing I could find and like 5 people replied like I was still serious :v:

when everyone is ironic.. no one is

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

fruit on the bottom posted:

I wish this were real so much

it's got a verrit so it's true now

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
jesus christ
say it with me

DO NOT SAY PEEPS
DO NOT SAY PEEPS
DO NOT SAY PEEPS

you old out-of-touch dumbshit

you don't have "peeps" in kentucky or west virginia because if they knew you typed that they'd call you a human being and then probably kick your rear end irl.

verrit verification code #i have been to those places, unlike hillary clinton

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
i dont want to give verrit a pageview but is this whole process entirely automated or ???

like are peter dipshit and friends actually checking all the citations people make or is it machine verified because that doesnt sound like a good idea at all

actually none of this verrit poo poo is a good idea at all

twitter and bisted
Aug 26, 2012

I'm a crow and nothing human is avian to me

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

berth ell pup posted:

i dont want to give verrit a pageview but is this whole process entirely automated or ???

like are peter dipshit and friends actually checking all the citations people make or is it machine verified because that doesnt sound like a good idea at all

actually none of this verrit poo poo is a good idea at all

The top ones on his site have a bunch of lovely op-eds cited and a blurb likely written by PETER DAOU himself.

But there aren't that many of these because he spends literally all day on twitter :laffo:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Just verified it, this is 100% accurate.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

lol

it can't be sethy, it can't be sethy!!!

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play
thought i'd seen all the good verritt memes i wanted to on twitter, but there's some actually good ones itt, good work guys

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

if they wanted to kill pepe they should have put this on hillary's website instead

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

yep.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Neurolimal posted:

if they wanted to kill pepe they should have put this on hillary's website instead

No joke, send this back a year and you could change history in the most retarded way

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

basic hitler posted:

I don't get it, not voting for her because she's not bernie is a legitimate reason to say gently caress her and the party lol

you've not spent much time in the bad forum, where people stockpile firearms in preparation for the trumpocalypse that will happen any day

it's like everybody there is in a contest to lose their heads the furthest up their own assholes

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

you've not spent much time in the bad forum, where people stockpile firearms in preparation for the trumpocalypse that will happen any day

it's like everybody there is in a contest to lose their heads the furthest up their own assholes

is it really bad there? i dont wanna click it. i'll take your word i guess!

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Wait have the D&D crew really whipped themselves into enough of a frenzy that there is a bunch of pained "So my fellow corncobs. With the deepest regret I inform you that I have bought a firearm for the forthcoming nazipocalypse. Furthermore, I believe that we should donate all dollars we own to Hillary2020" posting?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

nah i think he's talking about D&D and LF's borderline/depressive daughter

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Marxalot posted:

Wait have the D&D crew really whipped themselves into enough of a frenzy that there is a bunch of pained "So my fellow corncobs. With the deepest regret I inform you that I have bought a firearm for the forthcoming nazipocalypse. Furthermore, I believe that we should donate all dollars we own to Hillary2020" posting?

the last time i trawled the trump thread was a few months ago, but there were people legit talking about firearms they purchased in preparation for societal collapse and going to firing ranges, yes

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Guns own

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
A lot of staunch anti gun nerds I know think guns are cool and good now.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

drat, we do live in an interesting time

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

the last time i trawled the trump thread was a few months ago, but there were people legit talking about firearms they purchased in preparation for societal collapse and going to firing ranges, yes

If that's the same poster I'm thinking of it's negromancer, who also got permabanned for trying to hack the forums at his IT job.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Peter Daou, Real Name: Peter Daou

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The power in your heart to think guns are cool, is bound to your ability to shed the political binaries that have been defining politics such that verrit is a thing that exists, but you don't care. you see, you voted for hillary. not just that though, you went ALL IN for hillary. Completely. Psychologically you prepared yourself for victory, and didn't weather yourself to loss. Then it happened. Wow. Just wow. Now, to be so hysterical from the orange comedy demon that you've worked yourself up, through no merit of reality, into a constant state of panic. you now wake and sleep hearing voices telling you to hoard guns and ammo just like the right wing after ruby ridge and waco and a demon appears on your shoulder appears and leans in so close to your ear that his breath is condensing inside your ear and dripping so you can't hear, you're crying so much you can't see. you haven't slept in days and you're not sure if you're sleeping or walking, and now you and your militia mates are missing ammo and the guns are used and dirty every morning but you don't know what you've been doing. You look in the mirror and you see a gaunt bald white man staring back at you with a swastika on his dome, and for some reason you speak conversational Lebanese Arabic

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Cephalectomy posted:

A lot of staunch anti gun nerds I know think guns are cool and good now.

we're about to see a bunch of bougie liberal D&D types hurting themselves in really retarded ways aren't we

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

CharlestonJew posted:

If that's the same poster I'm thinking of it's negromancer, who also got permabanned for trying to hack the forums at his IT job.

Also massively owned by calling a black man a not black man, then getting a picture of his very much black middle finger.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

lmao that now more people get to know about Peter Daou

he is famous, niche famous, for the humor coming from his hillary devotion

crazy life if you think about it: started a militia man, literally, for a Christian faction during a vicious civil war; played keyboard in Right Said Fred's 'I'm too sexy'; makes a living as a Democratic party grifter and has worked on a bunch of high-profile failed campaigns

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

CharlestonJew posted:

if this is the guy I am thinking about, he tried to get a job with Google and they rejected him for, no joke, not being a good culture fit

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
ELI5 what Verrit does. :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

basic hitler posted:

The power in your heart to think guns are cool, is bound to your ability to shed the political binaries that have been defining politics such that verrit is a thing that exists, but you don't care. you see, you voted for hillary. not just that though, you went ALL IN for hillary. Completely. Psychologically you prepared yourself for victory, and didn't weather yourself to loss. Then it happened. Wow. Just wow. Now, to be so hysterical from the orange comedy demon that you've worked yourself up, through no merit of reality, into a constant state of panic. you now wake and sleep hearing voices telling you to hoard guns and ammo just like the right wing after ruby ridge and waco and a demon appears on your shoulder appears and leans in so close to your ear that his breath is condensing inside your ear and dripping so you can't hear, you're crying so much you can't see. you haven't slept in days and you're not sure if you're sleeping or walking, and now you and your militia mates are missing ammo and the guns are used and dirty every morning but you don't know what you've been doing. You look in the mirror and you see a gaunt bald white man staring back at you with a swastika on his dome, and for some reason you speak conversational Lebanese Arabic

Please give me a number to verify this is the truth.

• Locked thread