Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

When did the thread change from “Soften the blow” to “replace bad thing with good thing”?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Stare-Out posted:

You guys are doing great.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Rolo posted:

Stare-Out posted:

You guys are doing okay.

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Look at the size of that platform!

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

:haw:

E - PS I like your new avatar.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

amazing

I'm not sure if this is better or worse, really

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Stare-Out posted:

When did the thread change from “Soften the blow” to “replace bad thing with good thing”?

This thread is cursed

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Dec 9, 2017

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

it seems like this should have always existed

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Seems to be more accurate than the film given that Imperial forces are, as a general rule, horrible shots.

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
:effort:

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

I don't get it....

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.

Original image

LQ ( laugh quietly )

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Nah

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Dec 11, 2017

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.

Bravo

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

BLARGHLE posted:

I don't get it....

I don't believe you

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

ChesterJT posted:

I don't believe you

I don't know it either, care to elucidate?

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
calm.jpg, google (nsfw warning!) and compare

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Nobody messes with the Jesus. (Pronounced "hey-soos.")

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

:perfect:

Jestery posted:

I don't know it either, care to elucidate?
Oh my god

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
Every morning I wake up and gently push a VHS into the slot. It's Chronicles of Riddick and right then and there I start doing the moves alongside with the main character, Riddick. I do every move and I do every move with gusto. Making whoosing sounds when I incapacitate some necro bad guys or even when I mess up technique. Not many can say they escaped one of the galaxy's challenging prisons. I can. I say it and I say it audibly every day to people in my college class and all they prove people in college class can still not be nice. And I've learned all the lines and I've learned how to make myself and my apartment less lonely by speaking them all out loud. 2 hours including wind down every morning.

BLARGHLE posted:

I don't get it....

Offer her to peg you first, perhaps then she'll be willing to try it.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Laserjet 4P posted:

Every morning I wake up and gently push a VHS into the slot. It's Chronicles of Riddick and right then and there I start doing the moves alongside with the main character, Riddick. I do every move and I do every move with gusto. Making whoosing sounds when I incapacitate some necro bad guys or even when I mess up technique. Not many can say they escaped one of the galaxy's challenging prisons. I can. I say it and I say it audibly every day to people in my college class and all they prove people in college class can still not be nice. And I've learned all the lines and I've learned how to make myself and my apartment less lonely by speaking them all out loud. 2 hours including wind down every morning.

Haha. I feel like we could soften it way more, though.

quote:

Every morning I wake up and gently push a VHS into the slot. It's Chronicles of Riddick and right then and there I listen to the words of the main character, Riddick. I listen to every word with careful consideration. Reflecting quietly on my actions when I have diplomatic discussions with some necro neutral guys or even when I accidentally misplace my pre-written speaking points. Not many can say they provided free mental health counselling in one of the galaxy's most dangerous prisons. I can. I say it and I say it audibly every day to people in my college class, but not so often as to display a lack of humility, and they prove people in college class can still be nice. And I've learned all the lines and I've learned how to make myself and my apartment less lonely by speaking them all out loud. 2 hours including wind down every morning, except when more immediate concerns come up since I am respectful of other's time.

iloin siitin
Jul 23, 2017

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Possibly :nws:

Captain Splendid fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Dec 10, 2017

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
How long will it take to capture Baghdad? 2 days
Will Saddam be killed? No
Total Iraqi civillian casualties: 0 dead
Total military casualties Iraq: 0 dead
Total military casualties U.S.: 0 dead
Will the Iraqi army regulars hold the lines? No
Will the Republican Guard fight to the end? No
Will chem/bio weapons be used on invading troops?: No
Will Saddam launch attacks on the Kurds? No
Will Saddam launch attacks on Israel? No
-If yes; will Isreal retaliate harshly? Yes
Will Saddam sacrifice Baghdad (gas/nuke it)? No
Will the Kurds make a grab for independence? No
Will Iran do anything silly like try for land? No
Will Saddam burn the oil fields? No
How long will the US be occupying Iraq? ~1 year
Will the Iraq war catalyze increased terrorism in America?No
In the long run, will this war be good or bad for the world? Good

Eponymouse
Nov 2, 2013

Beneath the skin, we are already one.

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Dear winner, Chris 

I know you liked me you said it yourself I love you.
People only say you asked me out because you needed a date for the dance and that after the dance you would dump me, so I'm really happy that never happened.

But guess what honey I, was very upset cause you were thinking I that I cheated on you I didn't.
So like idiots that you guys are and so smart that you are you called me a slut, but I know you were just a bit mistaken.

I hung up on you because you toll me it on the phone because I guess you weren't man enough to tell me it in my face that you were low on minutes.
I love you and also guess what my mother loves you too That she the one who put me up for this lovely evening.

You come to breakfast every morning and I ain't stupid you try to sit next to me and my lil bro who only seven years old loves you too and don't even know what you did and is always blocking your chair accidentally, and he's very sorry.

Ha ha :)

I went out with another boy after you and after we were over you an romantic dared you even tried to ask me out again, it was very courageous. I didn't break up with him for you, though, okay! We were just two very different people.

I love you I've always loved you spreading to everyone that I loved on you when you just got happy that I used to talk to your friends. You're so cute, you have automatically you automatically think I like them but I only really like them because they're such great people.

Well guess maybe I do maybe I don't Gotta problem you're still my boyfriend but please remember I don't have to tell you I like or who I am with and why.
Got it I still like you. The other day you told me that I have to tell you who I like or who I am thinking of going out with It's none of your business, Got that you silly little cupcake? :)

I love you and I know you still love me but I love you more! I don't care what your stupid friends say 

You make me touch your hands for romantic reasons 

You accidentally say you hugged me I will never hug like that again, I love you I love you more than anything in this drat worlddddddd

I'd never date a spider or rat then, they are so ugly and fat And then saying that I loved you pleaseeee

You're such a beautiful angel i love you 

Well bye you beautiful angel I have some things to do right now, but remember that I love youuuuuu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

ChesterJT posted:

calm.jpg, google (nsfw warning!) and compare

its just a bunch of “keep calm and carry on” memes and lamdscape photos, even with the content filter off

(google doin a pro job keeping on topic with this thread)

• Locked thread