Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
My septic flooded last week due to a lot of rain. I usually just wait for it to go back to normal when the ground dries out. During that time, I started peeing in the sink. I know that it's touted as being "green" but if you take a lot of b vitamin it looks like you're wringing out Shrek's sweat rag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I thought your disgusting habit was going to be that you like swimming around in your flooded septic tank, considerably disappointed here.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Yea talk about a bait and switch

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

a bone to pick posted:

I thought your disgusting habit was going to be that you like swimming around in your flooded septic tank, considerably disappointed here.

Well, I have to dig up the top so I can have it pumped. I'm looking forward to it, oddly enough.

• Locked thread