Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Former DILF posted:

anyone got a line on some primo 60s era bush

Yeah dude just start dating chicks with shaved heads on Tinder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Monroe is better known, died young, was an icon, and was tragically misunderstood. She appeals to young women the same way Kurt Cobain appeals to young men.

Kurt Cobain appeals to young men? Nobody gives a gently caress about Nirvana except middle aged Gen Xer's

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Nirvana shirts still as popular as ever dawg.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Former DILF posted:

anyone got a line on some primo 60s era bush

Got you covered fam

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Ya gotta understand that prior to hollywood, it was really, really fuckin' hard for people to see attractive people naked or near naked. Especially in America. Hell it was weird to see attractive people generally.

Before Marilyn, the attractive girls in film had a pretty face but Marilyn was tits out too. Which, to a nation that only recently discovered its own genitalia, was loving insane. And in color!

Sluttiness is an amazing thing that hadn't fully been capitalized on. Or I guess the term should be sexuality but man whatever if we're talking about titties it's sluttiness.

Issy
Jul 15, 2017

https://youtube.com/watch?v=N0iZGMXpquQ

Colonel Cancer posted:

Nirvana shirts still as popular as ever dawg.

Womyn did grunge better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XON5kVxHBYA

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

lizardman posted:

Did she even do anything besides get her skirt blown upward and sing happy birthday in a sluttily way to the president?

She was the K. Kardashian of her time. AKA a waste of space.

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man

clone on the phone posted:

She was the K. Kardashian of her time. AKA a waste of space.

celebrities!!!!! :argh:

Farting Nora
Jul 17, 2018
:gas:

I think I would know Nora's fart anywhere.
She was only the second woman in Hollywood history to start up her own production company. (The first was Mary Pickford.)

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

What's cookin', good lookin'

A pity that as Audrey Hepburn approached middle age, her face grew to resemble a dog's rear end.

Marilyn's early death made her timeless. Maybe all attractive celebs, male and female, should be hosed to death by fans before they grow old.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Nov 17, 2018

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

BigBadSteve posted:

A pity that as Audrey Hepburn approached middle age, her face grew to resemble a dog's rear end.

Marilyn's early death made her timeless. Maybe all attractive celebs, male and female, should be hosed to death by fans before they grow old.

:chloe:

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Was Marilyn killed for singing Happy Birthday without paying that company that holds the rights to the song?

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Ya

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
There always seems to be a ton of 'gangsta Marilyn' stuff I see in stores and those cheap mall gift stands. I never see anyone else from that era get the same thing. No Gangsta Elvis, Buddy Holly, Lennon, JFK, Sammy Davis Jr., Jerry Lewis, Sinatra, etc.

Yeah, that's what I want: A non-ironic T-Shirt of tatted-up Jerry Lewis as Buddy Love with the caption, "Original Pimp"

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Duke Pukem posted:

Kurt Cobain appeals to young men? Nobody gives a gently caress about Nirvana except middle aged Gen Xer's
I'm old lol IDK what the kids are into

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

FactsAreUseless posted:

Fortnite

Issy
Jul 15, 2017

BigBadSteve posted:

The better Hepburn.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Tony Curtis talks about Monroe in Charlotte Chandler’s biography of Billy Wilder: the essence of his reminiscence is that he basically used to cum instantly when they were loving because she was so good looking.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Caesar Saladin posted:

hahah yeah man, what a lazy little slut right? she should cover up and shut her mouth. You're a dumbass.

I think it's important we respect the hard work and talent of our factory made bimbos because that's what culture and talent means to me.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2TRFIVZQEI

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Issy posted:

The better Hepburn.

Thank you! I had a crush on Kate since I saw Philadelphia Story

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
I thought I read something about her bring a glutton who eats in the bed, never showers and who stinks? it was news article that was written and someone posted it here a few year back and everyone in the thread was trashing her.

Seems like a perfect match for most here.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Are you sure that wasn't about your mom?

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I think it was cool that Marilyn Monroe was building target drones, and she got picked to be in the company's ad brochure bc she was hot and approachable.

Also, she'd be no big deal today. Probably just a boozed up Instafamous white girl with a couple thousand followers and a feed full of rear end shots and filtered selfies.

We are post-scarcity wrt to pretty girls with low self esteem.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Rad-daddio posted:

I think it was cool that Marilyn Monroe was building target drones, and she got picked to be in the company's ad brochure bc she was hot and approachable.

Also, she'd be no big deal today. Probably just a boozed up Instafamous white girl with a couple thousand followers and a feed full of rear end shots and filtered selfies.

We are post-scarcity wrt to pretty girls with low self esteem.
Hmmm yes tell me more about the sexual market value of women. At what age do you feel it peaks?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

(figure - wrinkles) + net worth = smv

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

harry potter lady has highest smv in the world, followed by like oprah

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

the rapping music

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

zooted heh posted:

I thought I read something about her bring a glutton who eats in the bed, never showers and who stinks? it was news article that was written and someone posted it here a few year back and everyone in the thread was trashing her.

Indeed, but at least she didn't eat floor pizza from under the bed in the morning.

Re the Hepburns, when I was talking about an aged Hepburn having a face like a dog's rear end, I was thinking of Katharine... in retrospect I was being rather harsh. Aubrey though looks v. cute in most of the google images I just admired, I guess those pixie-type faces age pretty well.

I hadn't realised there were two Hepburns.

I'm mainly into more recent actresses. So I'll make no comment on the acting ability of either Hepburn. Marilyn's acting ability was, IMO, secondary... though from some reports here it appears she was good at acting 'cute' even when she wasn't feeling that way.

Issy
Jul 15, 2017

Isabelle Huppert: 🧛‍♂️

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Yup that too is a woman

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Former DILF posted:

harry potter lady has highest smv in the world, followed by like oprah

Jk Rowling is hella wrinkly whereas Oprah has baby-smooth skin

E: ah but she's kinda portly lol

NightshadeGenitals
Dec 28, 2017

Star maths and wishy thinking

Lol nope

Issy
Jul 15, 2017

Courtney > Kurt.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Please quit trolling this wholesome Americana content with loud homely nobodies

Issy
Jul 15, 2017

Kazak posted:

Please quit trolling this wholesome Americana content with loud homely nobodies

Well, i am a nobody.

NightshadeGenitals
Dec 28, 2017

Star maths and wishy thinking

Issy posted:

Courtney > Kurt.

I wouldn’t disagree, but your example clip from earlier is still giving me the giggles so I think I should?

Actually idc :v:

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

FactsAreUseless posted:

Hmmm yes tell me more about the sexual market value of women. At what age do you feel it peaks?

I was sort of sleep deprived when I posted that, so it came out garbled.

Just take it at face value and accept that I say stupid things occasionally. :shrek:

naem
May 29, 2011

zooted heh posted:

I’m guessing that some guy was shocked to learn that hot glamorous women fart around in sweatpants on the weekend eating snacks just like the rest of us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

naem posted:

I’m guessing that some guy was shocked to learn that hot glamorous women fart around in sweatpants on the weekend eating snacks just like the rest of us

If you can't accept me at my farty sweat pants, then you don't deserve me at my sultry presidential birthday song.

• Locked thread