Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cnut
May 3, 2016

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

:confused: But pizza already is a sandwich.

:staredog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Did I miss it or did OP just call a Canada only sandwich American like a spy screwing up their cover story?

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
I go into one maybe once/twice a year. Dunno if electronic booths are the only option in US, but in the medieval UK, there are still many with no touchpad things. And if they have them, they still have a person for helpless olds to order from.

I like the minimal human interaction obviously, but the machines just seem like a way slower process. The machines constantly stop working because they run out of receipts that nobody even loving wants and just spill out onto the floor. People understand queues, but not the raw chaos of RNG callouts, so they form an amorphous cloud of idiots that mill around and get in the way of everything.

Also I don't like how you have to separately request sauce packets now.

Did anybody post that glitch that allowed you to order a cheap burger, but remove everything in it (except cheese?) and it would cost you negative money? So you could just walk out with armfuls of gross buns and cheese for free.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
I misremembered, it was ketchup and pickles. And in Australia. But you could use your negative buns to make anything on the menu free if you ordered enough.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Barudak posted:

Did I miss it or did OP just call a Canada only sandwich American like a spy screwing up their cover story?

Yes it came to my attention after this thread was made that the Junior Chicken is in fact not available in America.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
dayum i can get the two cheeseburger meal for like 5$. i accidentally ordered the double cheeseburger instead of the two cheeseburgers and i was surprised this mistake hasnt happened more often. i like their fries and crave them.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!

SpaceAceJase posted:

Touching the same kiosk screen as every other patron. Sliding your finger along the glass to scroll down.

Eating your food without washing your hands

There is def poo on that screen.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Jay_Zombie posted:

There is def poo on that screen.

Sorry. But in my defense the bathroom was out of soap. And also toilet paper.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

the kentucky quid posted:

Yes it came to my attention after this thread was made that the Junior Chicken is in fact not available in America.

As a person who once worked for McDonald's global, please understand my knowledge of which burgers are available where and what the five true mcdonalds items are sometimes comes out unbidden.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Good to know we have some goon experts here

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Ehat can I say to impress the cute mcdonalds girl nrxt time i see her

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Tell her you have an unsecured credit card or that you’re only $400 away from getting the title back from the title loan place on your 2007 Taurus.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

JK Fresco posted:

Sorry, can't say anything from this thread.

I think everyone can agree Mr McDonads been pretty clear on his "snitches get stiches" policy.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
A while back, in a different McD's thread, I posed the question as to whether a regular person could eat 10 regular McDs hamburgers.

Got semi froggy one night and brought home 5 of them, for science.

I barely managed to finish 4 before I wanted to die.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

A regular McDicks burg is only 250 calories I could easily eat 10 in one sitting. Could probably eat 20.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
any average gently caress freak can eat ten single patty McD burgs, you don't even need to be a fatass. It's like eating heavy air

edit: the bun is basically air so you are really just eating ten paper thin beef patties

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

bird with big dick posted:

Tell her you have an unsecured credit card or that you’re only $400 away from getting the title back from the title loan place on your 2007 Taurus.

"Hello, I am the son of a rich Nigerian Prince. As it come my attention you are the recipiant to a very large sum on money under his name, now if you just...."

Works all the time.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

QuarkJets posted:

Who cares stop eating garbage
This.

But if you like eating garbage because you're a garbage person (like me) the pro move is to actually use the McDonald's app. You can order and pay for everything through there and you can even make some poor minimum wage employee deliver it your car in the parking lot.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Heavy Air sounds like the name of some post rock band.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Barudak posted:

As a person who once worked for McDonald's global, please understand my knowledge of which burgers are available where and what the five true mcdonalds items are sometimes comes out unbidden.

When is the McRib coming back to Canada?????

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Heavy Air sounds like the name of some post rock band.

Heavy Air and the McRibbers

Barudak
May 7, 2007

When is the McRib coming back to Canada?????

Sorry its time to tell you that the Quarter Pounder/Royal actually has a third name in mandarin and that the maharajah mac despite the name is not considered a big mac.

In fact that whole ad campaign you were exposed to regarding is a big mac with bacon a big mac is a fraud since only a big mac is a big mac to corporate, the big mac mini or grand big mac arent either.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Sir I just want a loving McRib. Bring it back

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
Sir this is a Wendy's

You have to go to McDonald's

Barudak
May 7, 2007

McDonald's has a warehouse with the blueprints and equipment necessary to emulate every McDonald's that has ever existed and all the food they have ever served. The manager has a standing order to never rebuild the Sarajevo olympics mcdonald's

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Barudak posted:

McDonald's has a warehouse with the blueprints and equipment necessary to emulate every McDonald's that has ever existed and all the food they have ever served. The manager has a standing order to never rebuild the Sarajevo olympics mcdonald's

Did they serve the McRib at Sarajevo olympics McDonald’s?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'm with OP, withholding the mcrib from Canadians is racist at best, and a war crime at worst.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

I would love to see any of you consume ten burgers in a sitting but it can't be done

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

JK Fresco posted:

The obvious play here is to let her know that she can super size "this" *point to crotch*.
That will surely work.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I'm with OP, withholding the mcrib from Canadians is racist at best, and a war crime at worst.

You can have that piece of poo poo if you give us poutine

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

You can have that piece of poo poo if you give us poutine

You DO NOT want McDonald’s Poutine.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

How can you gently caress up cheesy gravy fries

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
My local mcdonalds is insanely fast, it's got two drive through lines that move quick and like a dozen ordering kiosks to get your order in faster if you have to go inside.

I pit you, OP

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

Nah it's fine. Not the best, but it is passable.

The worst thing is when the loving screen turns into an ad and you can't loving read it before ordering. So many fast food place does it now.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

How can you gently caress up cheesy gravy fries

You’d be surprised.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sir I just want a loving McRib. Bring it back

mcrib is back bro

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
yea i got the Golden Arches app installed on my phone. Problem? gently caress you.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i installed the app so I can imagine Ronald, Grimace, the Hamburgler, and whatever the living Fries creature is called listening in on my intimate moments. turning on my Cell Phone camera and watching me Jack off, etc. =D

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I feel like Grimace has some horrible dark secret, like the jelly bean king.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

It just occurred to me that I have never, in my life, had a McRib.
I'm 38.