Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Paisley: Winter grins back. "Sounds good to me Paisley." She gives you another kiss, and then pauses. "Krystal doesn't like you, but I think she'll change her mind when she sees we're dating. She always thought I was weirdly obsessed with you, but I guess I kinda was?" She chuckles. "She's open-minded, she should calm down when it's just us being girlfriends you know?" Do you trust that Krystal will accept the relationship now? What do you do?

Jay: "Paisley seems to have taken an interest in you. But...she weirds me out, you know? Winter started hanging around her and now she's like, obsessed with her. And so are her other friends. I guess...I know it sounds silly, but just be careful about Paisley okay?" She looks over at the pile of clothes on the floor. "You wanna join the party again or hang out here for a little while longer?" She seems interested in the second option, but she'll follow where you go. What do you do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
Luna Lovell
Hot 1 Cold -1 Volatile 1 Dark 0
Harm 1/4 XP 1/5
Psycho, Morbid

I groan at the mention of my name.

"No, my parents don't know anything about my whole wolf...thing. Mom just loves those lovely books so much, and Dad went along with it. Kinda worked out, I guess."

When she pulls up her shirt I stare at the scarring in a mix of horror and fascination and something else. I scooch over next to her and put a hand out towards the scar but pull back before I touch her again, remembering how she flinched away last time. I lie down on my side facing her, watching her chest for signs of breathing that don't come unless she needs to talk. How did I miss this before? I talk to fill the silence.

"It's so hosed up that your dad just killed you and got away with it. I mean, I'm glad you're here, and that doctor must be pretty special, but...someone should do something about him. If you want, I could..."

I can't quite bring myself to say what I might do. I have a brief mental picture of tearing someone apart with fang and claw before I push it back down.

promising Billie something Luna thinks she might want: revenge on her father.

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Jay Brewer, The Witch
Hot: -1 | Cold: 2 | Vol: -1 | Dark: +1
Harm: 0/4 | XP: 1

I listen to Krystal, still unable to fully shake the feeling that I should't trust Paisley. I eventually say, "So, why'd Paisley and her start hanging out? Paisley strikes me as someone who's got a plan for everyone."

After we talk a bit more, I add, "As persuasive as staying here longer is, I think we might want to head back before someone goes looking for us."

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Billie Odynom
Hot 0 Cold 1 Volatile 2 Dark -1
Harm 0/4 XP 1/5
Conditions: Dead Meat Outcast

I stare up at the stars. "I've made my peace. Depending on what's on the other side it might even be an improvement for him. I save my anger for people that still have someone under their boot. I'm free from him now and he has to live with that."

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Jay: Krystal gets out of the bed and begins putting on her clothes. "They met a while ago, and at first it seemed like Winter just became her friend. Wasn't really sure why, but I didn't really think about it. But then she started blowing off hangouts and drama class, and she's always worried about what Paisley thinks of her. No one know who she was like a year ago, and suddenly all the rich kids start flocking around her? Does that seem weird to you? Sometimes I wonder if I'm blowing it out of proportion, but..." She looks worried. "I don't know. Just, can you let me know how things are going if you hang out with her?" What do you do?

Luna: You hear some dings as text notifications get sent out.

maeve posted:

um my dad dosnt want me going out @ night
mite b hard 2 do at another time

If you put her off tonight, it'll probably be a while before you can see what she's got. Speaking of time, Mary Anne went inside a decent amount of time ago and you two have been lying outside and talking - if you want to go in and throw them off, now's the time. What do you do?

Billie: Your phone goes off, and it's pretty easy to guess who's calling after you hung up on her. What do you do?

Heliotrope fucked around with this message at 08:46 on May 3, 2020