Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

The Butcher posted:

What a god drat loving knob.
You are a skinny benzo addict loving dork playing at being an academic with apparently zero sense of shame.

iirc Pterson was actually pretty popular (?) with the academics he worked with, or they at least came to his defense or something

I think this says more about Canadian academics than it does Peterson being a popular guy tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
What gets me about Jorp is that the man has negative loving charisma even before he became Meat Monster Vegetable Man.

With all the other grifters you can kind of get their appeal. Ben Shapiro talks fast and stunts on unprepared children for clout. Crowder is unrepentant in his arrogance. Trump, Boebert, MTG are all idiotic bullies who can whip up other idiotic bullies with their overinflated importance. They're all monsters but they're easy to get why people waste brain cells on them.

Jorper has always been a Kermit voiced, wet eyed, rambling doofus. His presence is negligible. He does not speak with authority or holds himself with confidence. The content of his speech is wishy washy and unfocused combining half formed right wing ideas with the simplest self-help rhetoric any idiot could regurgitate. The slightest negative feedback reduces him to a wibbly wreck.

He is the worst kind of fool: one who believes that his ramblings come from a point of intellectual ability that they simply must be shared with others. He is a prophet to lepers.

With Crowder I take a gleeful joy seeing his bloated covid-wracked body doing its very best to destroy him. It is the punishment he rightly deserves. He should suffer as much as his blackened heart allows him to for all the harm he has done.

With Jorp I just wish he would shut up and die somewhere damp, dark and miserable. He is a pathetic, sad-faced shitling not worth time nor pity. Mold would find no benefit from growing on him.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah but do you like him

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Professor Shark posted:

iirc Pterson was actually pretty popular (?) with the academics he worked with, or they at least came to his defense or something

I think this says more about Canadian academics than it does Peterson being a popular guy tbh

They just wanna be able to gently caress themsevles up with benzos in russia too

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

I love JP And my favourite fictional characters are Anton Chigurh, the guy from Drive, The Joker and Sasuke Naruto

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Look at this knob:

Slam Pajamas
May 21, 2007
ALL TEXT TITLE ALL-STARS

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

they're waiting for you Jordan... in the coma chamber.

Empty quoting this

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

The Bloop posted:

Yeah but do you like him

:crackping:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

Look at this knob:

Hey that's a good knob

Checking out this knob

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Professor Shark posted:

Hey that's a good knob

Checking out this knob

It really is good

I would gobble that knob right up

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Cool knobs, itt.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I like that last oneA LOT

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
If I had money I would like to build a room with a knob that had some kind of horror game mechanism to it. Some Resident Evil poo poo where you have to go back to the living room and get the scepter hanging above the fireplace and fit it into the door and it becomes the knob. I would probably keep something cool in the room like a small library or a collection of rare butterfly specimens. Yeah

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

That sounds like a great room. Maybe some Scotch in there? The doorknob is the important part, it makes a good first impression

I'd like to nap in that room

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nujurdun pyeresuion

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Professor Shark posted:

Hey that's a good knob

Checking out this knob

Florida has sunk on this knob, extra cool.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Professor Shark posted:

I like that last oneA LOT
Yeah, but you'd always be wondering if anyone had hosed it.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Slugworth posted:

you wouldn't have to wonder if it was forum member bird with big dick's doorknob

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Oooh I like this one.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Room cleaned. Awaiting further instruction.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

jordan peterson has never hosed and his dick shriveled up and fell off and blew away like a leaf.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Human Crouton posted:

Room cleaned. Awaiting further instruction.

Now u must kill a man

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
This knob of a man is incapable of smiling in youtube thumbnails that's how you know he means business.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

Wasn't fight club about a guy losing his mind and starting a doomsday cult?

quick edit: Like Jordan?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Men can be called "doorknobs"

Do you think that bad, stupid doorknobs can be called "Jordan Petersons"?

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

The Butcher posted:

What a god drat loving knob.

I like all the stuff about "well, as a man, you aren't allowed to hit women. Which is why society is bad, for some dipshit not logical/ethical justification that doesn't make sense that I just pulled out of my rear end. As a man you can discuss, get angry and argumentative, and then throw down. Which somehow is better. You can't do that with the broads."

Motherfucker you've never thrown a punch in your life. Unless it was at your wife or kids, who I worry about now after seeing this vid.

You are a skinny benzo addict loving dork playing at being an academic with apparently zero sense of shame.

I do not like this man. If I had a safe and unseen opportunity to do so, I would be happy to demonstrate how his "theories" actually work in reality. What a piece of poo poo human. And I would still protect his head and spine before we cuddle on the ground and talk, because I'm not loving garbage.

it's also infuriating because in addition to the things you mentioned, that dipshit denied that he wished he could punch women, despite feeling completely helpless with that one woman who called him a nazi. :qq:

and to this day, like with most jorpisms, i don't see how you could read in any way other than the way it was expressed

Bleusilences posted:

Wasn't fight club about a guy losing his mind and starting a doomsday cult?

quick edit: Like Jordan?

:monocle:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
As cool as these knobs have been we don't really need two Jordan Peterson threads do we?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Heath posted:

As cool as these knobs have been we don't really need two Jordan Peterson threads do we?

I would prefer to delete both threads and replace them with a thread about cool doorknobs.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Yaldabaoth posted:

I would prefer to delete both threads and replace them with a thread about cool doorknobs.

Honestly I agree

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

I had a cousin change his facebook banner to a Jordan Peterson pic two months ago and he's already devolved into comparing vaccine passports to the holocaust, it's really loving frustrating

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Yaldabaoth posted:

Verily

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Heath posted:

You can't contain the wisdom of Jordan Peterson in a single thread. The back of a postage stamp should be enough.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Songbearer posted:

I don't know if my butt's strong enough to pull it but okay

Believe in yourself

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

What were we talking about again

mr Jordan ofc :confused:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Man, besides a picture of Jordan Peterson, nothing says "gently caress You" like a Vatican door knob:

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
Chi-29 crossed his claws and his human-suit obediently did the same. He had found a remarkable level of success infiltrating human society after his escape from the underwater government facility so many years ago--they bought his disguise perfectly, and huge swathes of the foolish landwalkers already dutifully obeyed his every whim.

It's only a matter of time, Chi-29 thought to himself. They resist me now, but sooner or later they'll all submit to the hierarchy.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

Yeah I know I am not original and realized it only after reading this:

https://collider.com/what-is-fight-club-really-about-explained/

But even before, I always found it funny that people always seems to forget about the third act and end of the movie.

It's always a red flag when someone idealize tyler durden.

Bleusilences fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Sep 4, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Slugworth posted:

buddy, they won't even let me gently caress it