Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

They still not join? If they’re such hustlers why can’t they afford a proofreader.

It's not a mistake, it's an attention-grabbing Tactical Typo, and it obviously worked. Level up, G.

(they really say this)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I wonder if learning tactical typos is something I should do to up my clout amoungst the chasers..??

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!
You gotta' level. up bro. Tactical puncunation! is where is at. Bro@

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

my social media is full of quotes from Sun Tzu as if old-rear end chinese army philosophy is relevant to the world of dropshipping lovely earbuds through instagram

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Applewhite posted:

Hustlers University 2.0

University 1.0 is still in protracted bankruptcy proceedings

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Padical posted:

A great man used to always bump into a chair he had in his office while walking to the bathroom at night.

He thought up countless "strategies" and "techniques" he could use to not bump into the chair at 2am.

Finally, he did somethign amazing.

He moved the chair.

No overthinking, no overcomplication, just a simple removal of a hazard got him the intended results he wanted the whole time! I think we should learn from this, but first, what are the C.H.A.I.R.s in your life?

What is a chair?

Constant
Hazard
Against
Intended
Results

I want all of you today to think up and comment below what your biggest C.H.A.I.R. is and how you can move it out of the way.

I hate you hate you hate ypu hateyou hate hate hate hhate

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Tree Bucket posted:

HUSTLE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HUSTLE SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HUSTLE WAS MONETIZED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE PROFITS YOU WOULD MAKE EVERY MICRO-INSTANT IF YOU SMASH THE LIKE BUTTON AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

They still not join? If they’re such hustlers why can’t they afford a proofreader.

Got best plan make most money. #1: Spend less time say words = more time make money. Idea from Office; Kevin ask "Why waste time say lot word when few word do trick?' Kevin finance man. Kevin know.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Elon Musk. Tony "Scarface" Montana. Martin Luther "Malcolm X" King Jr. History's greatest hustlers: but what did they all have in common? They all used this $200 jump rope.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

*complete absence of: the basics of bookkeeping, applying for financing/capitalizing ownership, tax advantage, legal corporate documents or registration*

Ok guys, so the sales pipeline….

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

thinking of embracing the grindset and graduating from hustle university 2.0 tbqh

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Did you know that anyone can make money from public domain IPs? It's true! You can write and publish your own Sherlock Holmes story and make millions off Sherlock Holmes's brand recognition without paying a penny in licensing fees.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Passive income

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Applewhite posted:

Did you know that anyone can make money from public domain IPs? It's true! You can write and publish your own Sherlock Holmes story and make millions off Sherlock Holmes's brand recognition without paying a penny in licensing fees.

Imagine 4 Watsons on the edge of a cliff. Professor Moriarty works the same way.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Applewhite posted:

Hustlers University 2.0

Where else can you learn amazing lessons like these:

https://twitter.com/hustlersuni20/status/1494809925704470529?s=20&t=_rFUSlhydSj1XQGrUbV3ww

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007
Listen up hustlers I got two words for you: bread. As in: time to make that.

Now that we've got the basics out of the way let me tell you my secret to making old waterbeds feel new again.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
I am a multi-level marketed drone technology.

I am of the block chain and my currency is encrypted.

I utilise object oriented, machine learned algorithm, quantum computing technology.

What am I?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Suggested tweets under this are a goldmine of the Hustler Grindset crowd:

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Tree Bucket posted:

Good! I want you to think about why you hate me and use that as motivation for your next endeavor. But for now, what problem do I pose to you and how can we C.H.A.I.R. that problem. Together, we can make a great team.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Suggested tweets under this are a goldmine of the Hustler Grindset crowd:

Tig Budo
Ribera Bogdon
Alex Sosa
FortWorthPlayboy
Alex Hormozi
COLTYBRAH

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
There is no difference between gross revenue and net profit, therefore I make 6 grand an hour reselling things that get me 9.5 cents per and that makes me rich.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Video Title: DONT DRINK COFFEE!!!!!
Thumbnail Image: Man looking absolutely disgusted, some kind of medical device, ugly yellow blob
Video Content: Five minutes of the same standard hustle motivation over images of man sitting in a sports car/by the pool, followed by a one minute synopsis of a news article about a research paper saying coffee was good for you, but ending the video by saying you need to put coconut oil or something in it (link to my brain booster coconut oil in the comments below)

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Poohs Packin posted:

*Domestic partnership with nurse who earns decent money and lives in an outer suburb two story apartment building*

*Get "FAMILY" tattooed on forearm, black gauges in ears*

*Sell weed for 8 years following high school*

*Read Rich Dad/ Poor Dad and start own personal "brand"*

*Begin lecturing people on "grind" at happy hour*

................ do we have the same weed dealer?

Or is this just all of them?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Hello Mr Bank Officer I would like a small business loan for a coffee shop please.

Business plan? Collateral? Here's my Twitter feed where you can see I have 13k followers. Now how about you give me 0% interest and I'll drop your bank's name in my next tiktok?

Bonzo fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Feb 19, 2022

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

poisonpill posted:

Tig Budo
Ribera Bogdon
Alex Sosa
FortWorthPlayboy
Alex Hormozi
COLTYBRAH

Strong Sleve McDichael vibes here

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

There was a podcast (maybe Darknet Diaries) where they interviewed an instagram drop shipper. He said the best way to make money at that is not by selling knock of watches, its to make YouTube videos where you sell "get rich by drop shipping on insta" instructional packages.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Bonzo posted:

Hell Mr Bank Officer I would like a small business loan for a coffee shop please.

Business plan? Collateral? Here's my Twitter feed where you can see I have 13k followers. Now how about you give me 0% interest and I'll drop your bank's name in my next tiktok?

This--but it's not a coffee shop, it's the capital to buy a 20-foot Conex of "erotic enlargement pills" off Alibaba and rebrand them as "Alpha Strike Brain Pills"

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
What is drop shipping?

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

^^^^^^
Dropshipping is a way for people who fetishize business owners but have no viable products, services, or access to capital to feel like a real captain of industry and it is almost exactly as described below.

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

This--but it's not a coffee shop, it's the capital to buy a 20-foot Conex of "erotic enlargement pills" off Alibaba and rebrand them as "Alpha Strike Brain Pills"

Are you seriously gonna leave your destiny in the hands of some loan officer who might even be a female?! Bro that is not the hustle mindset - what you need to do is set up the brain pill website NOW and start taking orders NOW and then use that money to buy product and fill the orders. The urgency will motivate you and very soon you'll have an iron mentality that will not let you stop grinding until you've hit your goal. This is called 'Justin Time Manufacturing' after its creator.

Mary Annette fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Feb 19, 2022

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

A Strange Aeon posted:

What is drop shipping?

Like anyone is going to tell you that without buying the pamphlet.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Recording myself walking around downtown while lecturing about how "having a job" means you lose your job in a downturn but entrepreneurs never lose their job, they just pivot

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

carry on then posted:

Recording myself walking around downtown while lecturing about how "having a job" means you lose your job in a downturn but entrepreneurs never lose their job, they just pivot

uploading this video to YouTube Shorts because i couldn't get any traction on tiktok

escapegoat
Aug 18, 2013

massive spider posted:

his site is full of pages of this, glowing testimonials, first day in photoshop glowing 3D circle style logos and I cannot discern anything about what he actually makes.

Your friend created zombo.com?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

A Strange Aeon posted:

What is drop shipping?

You find a product, let's say a knock off designer watch, on Aliexpress. You take the stock photo (which looks 100x better than the actual product) to buy Instagram ads and tell people they can buy designer poo poo worth $$$ for only $. Most people that try this usually end up in a customer service nightmare because people want to know why its taking a month to get a watch shipped to them or you issue a refund because of complaints.

tl:dr its reselling knock offs from China

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!
owns a house from Habitat from Humanity but drives a BMW. literally my neighbor.

e:pretty sure they hustled the house from a more deserving family. holy poo poo.

tango alpha delta fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Feb 19, 2022

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
read this twitter thread for some laughs, holy moly

https://twitter.com/kenofintegrity/status/1494427624399159304?s=20&t=SOYXcpZdYNpMYd34zkPT9Q

FalconImpala
Oct 21, 2018

Wow, a cow made of butter. My girls would love it. In fact, the first sentence Caroline ever said was "I like butter"
I wish I wasnt such an empath & transcended above material desires. It makes it very hard to grind for paper.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Was hoping it was Madison Cawthorn’s ex.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
You know what I got over all these guys is a beautiful head of hair. Hustle all you want, you'll never have these locks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

kntfkr posted:

You know what I got over all these guys is a beautiful head of hair. Hustle all you want, you'll never have these locks.

Men with beautiful hair and regular sex aren't about that hustle life because, I mean, what else is there after that?