Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Why did Big Ben go back into the game when it's painfully obvious he was still having lingering problems with the concussion and in now way could have possibly finished the procedure unless it's a complete sham?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
That was the greatest 4 play run ever. Gradkowski comes in, I (and I am sure half the thread) gets to cheer for the Steelers for 4 plays, he does well all 4, then Ben comes back in and throws a backbreaking INT.

It could not have gone much better

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
gently caress the Steelers y'all :)

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

That was Colt McCoy as gently caress

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.
My wife owns

"Jesus gently caress. He threw the interception already this game. Now i have to figure out if i hate the Ravens or Patriots more YOU PIECES OF poo poo."

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Burger Trench posted:

That was Colt McCoy as gently caress

Who?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Dr_Strangelove posted:

Please accompany me to Vegas in February

Always bet on hard ten

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Moxie posted:

Steelers botched that concussion protocol, who the gently caress is to blame (I hope not Tomlin if so he might get fired)

I really hope both him and LeBeau get knocked for it because gently caress the steelers forever and ever amen

Bobo the Red
Aug 14, 2004
Lay off the marmot
Ravens should maybe have tried for a 1st

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Hope Springs Kawalimus

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Big Ben actually got a three hour hug

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
They need to score quick, then recover an onside kick, then score again, and convert a 2. PLAY loving PREVENT THIS NEXT DRIVE. DO NOT GIVE THEM THE SIDELINES

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Joe's line gets healthier + better next week

Sorry Pats, might as well just forfeit the game

Roasted Donut posted:

eh gently caress it g ravens/panthers sup[erbowl

you are a nice guy RD

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
my only regret is that this seahawks defense doesn't get a shot at murdering ben

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...

That's what Colt says when he hears his name too.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

MonsterWalk posted:

My wife owns

"Jesus gently caress. He threw the interception already this game. Now i have to figure out if i hate the Ravens or Patriots more YOU PIECES OF poo poo."

You always hate the Patriots more. Always. Motherfucker Bill was your coach at one time.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Stupid Dick posted:

You shouldn't have taken Gradkowski out. Pick here.

:newlol:

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

At least you'll always have Mr. Belvedere, Pittsburgh.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Seriously you FUCKERS I am hoping these are my last shots at you for a year on here. Please! Do this for your fans!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kirios posted:

Why did Big Ben go back into the game when it's painfully obvious he was still having lingering problems with the concussion and in now way could have possibly finished the procedure unless it's a complete sham?

Honestly pretty surprised he ever came out, I guess that's...sort of a step in the right direction? Maybe?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Super Jay Mann posted:

Please do it Ravens.

Please beat the Pats in Foxboro again.

This must happen. The salt from that would be absolutely tremendous.

Flacco usually looks like poo poo against the steelers, he always looks like god against the pats.

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Well fortunately I got Xenoblade for Christmas so as soon as the Steelers are out of the playoffs I can enter a world of gay anime for 8 months

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way

Kawalimus posted:

They need to score quick, then recover an onside kick, then score again, and convert a 2. PLAY loving PREVENT THIS NEXT DRIVE. DO NOT GIVE THEM THE SIDELINES

Dude. The Ravens loving won.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Sour Diesel posted:

Joe's line gets healthier + better next week

Sorry Pats, might as well just forfeit the game

The Ravens are the only team I didn't want the Pats to play in the playoffs :shepicide:

New Division
Jun 23, 2004

I beg to present to you as a Christmas gift, Mr. Lombardi, the city of Detroit.
If the Steelers sent Ben out there without sending him through the protocols (can't see how they did it so quickly), does that mean they can get fined?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) is a form of encephalopathy that is a progressive degenerative disease, which can currently only be definitively diagnosed postmortem, in individuals with a history of multiple concussions and other forms of head injury

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I will enjoy moments such as these before Seattle wins another drat Super Bowl

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
If it was a neck injury do they still have to do the protocol?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

MonsterWalk posted:

My wife owns

Buy your wife an account if you want us to know what she's saying.

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp

Kirios posted:

becuase...it's a complete sham?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Kirios posted:

You always hate the Patriots more. Always. Motherfucker Bill was your coach at one time.

Bill won them their loving last playoff game.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

you heard al, stick to hockey pitt

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Listen if someone has to die to teach the NFL the concussion protocol should be taken seriously I think Big Ben is a worthy sacrifice. think of all the lives he could save

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Kawalimus posted:

Well I guess I can't blame you for milking your last minutes

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) is a form of encephalopathy that is a progressive degenerative disease, which can currently only be definitively diagnosed postmortem, in individuals with a history of multiple concussions and other forms of head injury

how do you do this

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
also sending bill simmons a million "YOU MIGHT AS WELL FORFEIT NOW"

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Alouicious posted:

how do you do this

Slowly.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

lol safety

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...

Top Hats Monthly posted:

The sooner we diagnose James Harrison the better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
oh my

• Locked thread