Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥
the beach is sick sand is sick waves are sick you people are unaustralian and probably like philosophy and poetry and opera or some other noncy poo poo bloody girly men

summer is grouse if you want mountains why dont you move to canada

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥
the guardian australia has a comment piece on inequality from this guy

im sorry brendan churchill but i will never be able to take you seriously

bell jar

Milky Moor posted:

coober pedy, continuing the fantastic australian tradition of having poo poo place names for towns

batman

rudatron

by Fluffdaddy
Also he was talking about 'inter-generational warfare' rather than income inequality strictly, so just substitute the entire article with that face saying 'gently caress you dad!~!!!'

Drugs

I don't like people who take drugs. Customs agents, for example - Albert Einstein

quote:

Brendan Churchill (@BrenChurchill) is a lecturer in sociology at the University of Tasmania. His area of research is in generations and inter-generational relations

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥

theres a city in turkey called batman as well, which no joke has a reputation for lawlessness and gun crime

the fact that there are at least two cities in the world called batman makes me happy

BlitzkriegOfColour

Sir Coq of Nandos posted:

She's not my wife.

Whose wife is she?

MysticalMachineGun

BlitzkriegOfColour posted:

Whose wife is she?

Your Mum's? Wait, poo poo.

I find people's opinions re: Beaches all depend on how far away they are and how warm your climate is. I live far away from beaches so they can go get hosed aside from that one day of the year I make the trip.

Pools and water slides for life.

bell jar

lol

hambeet

An old mate grew up in torquay and hates beaches.

Went and joined the liberal party though so I dunno, probably just a symptom of something not the cause. *looks meaningfully at the beach haters*

tithin

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Love the name soag

The Deadly Hume

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.
I stayed a block from the beach for about a year and I think I dipped my toe in the brine twice. The ocean is full of terrors.

hambeet

Sir Rabia Tirnova posted:

Love the name soag

yeah, what the gently caress does 'hambeet' even mean?

much better.

webmeister

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Tittybong is the best place name in Australia, no contest

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥

beetloJW posted:

yeah, what the gently caress does 'hambeet' even mean?

much better.

i am waiting until there are like three or four posters with beet related names and then i will become hambest

the best of beets

Avshalom

by Lowtax
i got a bluebottle down the front of my swimsuit once, that was a great moment in my life

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless

Avshalom posted:

i got a bluebottle down the front of my swimsuit once, that was a great moment in my life

good place to piss on it without too much trouble

webmeister

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
anyone have a copy of anonymous.jpg?

I can't seem to find mine :smith:

MysticalMachineGun

Well, so much for my beach <--> distance theory :(

Seagull

give me a chip
The beach is garbage and for worthless sacks of poo poo, source: the true blue larrikins involved in the Cronulla riots.

Drugs

I don't like people who take drugs. Customs agents, for example - Albert Einstein

webmeister posted:

anyone have a copy of anonymous.jpg?

I can't seem to find mine :smith:

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥

Captain Pissweak posted:

The beach is garbage and for worthless sacks of poo poo, source: the true blue larrikins involved in the Cronulla riots.

See also: Queensland

webmeister

Cheers, perfect.

Captain Pissweak posted:

So you're smearing all beachgoers with the actions of a small minority? Shameful. Lucky that George Brandis is protecting your right to bigotry hey

hambeet

Chris Pynes Knob posted:

i am waiting until there are like three or four posters with beet related names and then i will become hambest

the best of beets

I'll fight ya

The Deadly Hume

saltwater people are all scum

The Narrator

bernie would have won
Tithin did you end up buying the AoM pack yet? I just started reading the new thread of it in games and holy poo poo I need to play this game again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yRjFIb3VvM
just fuckin listen to this

Seagull

give me a chip

webmeister posted:

So you're smearing all beachgoers with the actions of a small minority? Shameful. Lucky that George Brandis is protecting your right to bigotry hey

The Deadly Hume posted:

Seagull

give me a chip
Get better opinions, hth.

ColtMcAsskick

:getin:

hambeet

Captain Pissweak posted:

Get better opinions, hth.

Teen scientist hates beach.

News at 11

tithin

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Every night is m'ladys night

The Narrator posted:

Tithin did you end up buying the AoM pack yet? I just started reading the new thread of it in games and holy poo poo I need to play this game again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yRjFIb3VvM
just fuckin listen to this

No. Like one other person signed up (can't remember who) and hambeet was kinda wavy on being third so I said gently caress it and did other poo poo.

BlitzkriegOfColour

The Deadly Hume posted:

Being from the riverina or Murray Darling region, does that make you the no water people?

The Deadly Hume

BlitzkriegOfColour posted:

Being from the riverina or Murray Darling region, does that make you the no water people?
freshwater.

if you haven't grown up learning to swim just so you don't get dragged to Adelaide (or under a snag) you're not a real person

tithin

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Trigger warning on my latest snap :

Chris pyne

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless
chris pyne has the most bourgeois fuckin voice

'whaaa do you ahsk?'

Vladimir Poutine
:madmax:
christopher pyne is human garbage

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless
i know for a fact, that chris pyne burnishes his rear end in a top hat

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥
i went to albury once

it was poo poo

hiddenmovement

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."

The Deadly Hume posted:

freshwater.

if you haven't grown up learning to swim just so you don't get dragged to Adelaide (or under a snag) you're not a real person

So that would make all immigrants to your region 'not real people', correct?

Rassist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Deadly Hume

Chris Pynes Knob posted:

i went to albury once

it was poo poo
that's just your opinion man

• Locked thread